Pro Circuit customer service :/

Related:
Create New Tag

3/9/2020 8:58 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/9/2020 12:06 PM

Hey guys

Looking for advice or even a better contact than the receptionist at PC. I bought a set of their triple clamps for my 19 KX450. The lower pinch bolts were missing from clamps, but the uppers are there. I checked the instructions and it says nothing about re-using the stock bolts or anything like that. So I called and the lady that answered told me to email the suspension department. I did that about a week ago and followed up 4 days ago, with no response at all.

Anyone happen to have a better form of contact? Every time I call, I'm told to email. And no one responds to emails apparently.
Thanks

Update!
Dan called me and is 2-daying the bolts. A bit late, and I missed a weekend of riding, but it's been rectified. Thanks PC.

|

#blamemike

3/9/2020 9:06 AM

Change your email to AustinForkner@wheresmybolts.com. That should work.

But seriously, that sucks. I have found that before with some of the top companies...they don't care much about the little guy.

|

Support those who protect us....our military, law enforcement and 1st responders.

3/9/2020 9:20 AM

Indian_Dunes_4ever wrote:

Change your email to AustinForkner@wheresmybolts.com. That should work.

But seriously, that sucks. I have found that before with some of the top companies...they don't care much about the little guy.

Lol

|

#blamemike

3/9/2020 9:27 AM

I also had the same issue. I was directed to email the service department....here we are a month later and no response and get the same run around if I call again...

|

3/9/2020 9:31 AM

email...typical answer from a company that doesn't want to deal with you. Sad

|

3/9/2020 9:39 AM

rawdawgin wrote:

Hey guys

Looking for advice or even a better contact than the receptionist at PC. I bought a set of their triple clamps for my 19 KX450. The lower pinch bolts were missing from clamps, but the uppers are there. I checked the instructions and it says nothing about re-using the stock bolts or anything like that. So I called and the lady that answered told me to email the suspension department. I did that about a week ago and followed up 4 days ago, with no response at all.

Anyone happen to have a better form of contact? Every time I call, I'm told to email. And no one responds to emails apparently.
Thanks

Update!
Dan called me and is 2-daying the bolts. A bit late, and I missed a weekend of riding, but it's been rectified. Thanks PC.

Rawdawgin

Call the main phone number and ask for Dan Malakie (mal-a-kye) in the shipping department. tell the girl it's regarding a shipping/product problem. If you can't get through to him ask for Mitch, you will get his brother Jimmy who is the GM there. Good Luck

TEd S.

|

3/9/2020 9:41 AM

I usually call and just say can I talk to suspension and they transfer me. The office chicks I've had bad experiences where they don't even tell someone to call me back.

|

3/9/2020 9:42 AM

Yea, I had no luck contacting them about suspension a few years ago, so I went elsewhere.

|

3/9/2020 11:31 AM

The customer service at Anaheim Husky was always on-point.....as long as you wanted your balls busted in the process! 😂 When you're building good stuff, folks will tolerate a lot.

|

“Men, we are surrounded by the enemy. We have the greatest opportunity ever presented an army. We can attack in any direction.”
― General Anthony McAuliffe, 101st Airborne, while addressing troops at Bastogne during the Battle
of the Bulge.

3/9/2020 11:44 AM

Not related to pro circuit but if i have to call anywhere i try to just ask to speak to the dept directly. Shitty front desk people are everywhere.

For now just run to your hardware store to get bolts rather than sitting there waiting on some. Some places have really nice plated bolts.

|

3/9/2020 12:06 PM

Update!

|

#blamemike

3/9/2020 12:12 PM

rawdawgin wrote:

Update!

Nice to hear.

If that was not the outcome, my next suggestion would have been...go to your CC company and dispute the charge.

|

Support those who protect us....our military, law enforcement and 1st responders.

3/10/2020 5:01 AM

rawdawgin wrote:

Update!

That's great they got you the bolts, but I don't really think the deserve the "Thanks PC"

|

3/11/2020 9:14 AM

I have the same issue with ARC. We busted a lever 2.5 months ago, I sent it in with my check, the Priority Mail package was received. My check has not been deposited, but my multiple e-mails go nowhere. I can't call because I'm hard of hearing and here's the thing:

DON'T LIST AN E-MAIL IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO ANSWER IT!!!!!

So, now I'm out my lever, shipping, and I need a folding lever.

I think I'll go with ASV this time.

|

2015 Kawasaki KX 250F
2015 GasGas TXT Racing 125
2015 Husqvarna TC 125
2018 KTM 150 XC-W

3/11/2020 9:17 AM

Pro Circuit is in Corona, CA. don't buy anything from them....you'll die of Corona Virus!

(sacasm post based on the meltdown of many members here cowering in front of their newsfeeds)

|

3/11/2020 9:59 AM

HighPlainsSquid wrote:

I have the same issue with ARC. We busted a lever 2.5 months ago, I sent it in with my check, the Priority Mail package was received. My check has not been deposited, but my multiple e-mails go nowhere. I can't call because I'm hard of hearing and here's the thing:

That is directly opposite of the experience I have had with ARC. I have ALWAYS gotten a response directly from Bob, the owner, and generally the same day. He has gone above and beyond to take care of any issues I have ever had.

|

3/11/2020 10:33 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/11/2020 1:15 PM

HighPlainsSquid wrote:

HackMan162 wrote:

That is directly opposite of the experience I have had with ARC. I have ALWAYS gotten a response directly from Bob, the owner, and generally the same day. He has gone above and beyond to take care of any issues I have ever had.

ARC's talking to me. All will be as well as can be.

Thanks,

|

2015 Kawasaki KX 250F
2015 GasGas TXT Racing 125
2015 Husqvarna TC 125
2018 KTM 150 XC-W

3/11/2020 10:39 AM

I had a shipping issue with ASV and Bob was super responsive getting a replacement lever supplied in a couple of days.

|

3/11/2020 7:14 PM

Crappy customer service?? Return the item and never darken their doorstep again......it would be so easy to have great customer service, but most companies just don't care enough......move on to someone that appreciates your business.

|

3/11/2020 10:38 PM

I had a recent major problem with them that still stings and they never made right. Their billet throttle tube didn't fit with the OEM Honda throttle housing and would bind.. you could see their part was machined too thick. The Pro Circuit shop manager accused me of trying to install their part in a cheap after market housing and they claimed the picture I showed them was not a genuine Honda OEM part.. this happened to be on my RC25OM works build by the way. They refused to take the part back, make an exchange, or offer credit.. or even say "sorry". He was just plain belligerent and called me a liar when I told him that Cole Seeley had a video out just the previous week where he had the same problem with the same Pro Circuit part.

So I make sure I take to call out their poor customer service here. Their shop manager was a real a$$. He was not making Mitch's company look good.

|

3/11/2020 11:18 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/11/2020 11:19 PM

edit: take your stuff to Noleen.

|