Pro Circuit customer service :/

rawdawgin
Posts
232
Joined
7/21/2014
Location
USA
Hey guys

Looking for advice or even a better contact than the receptionist at PC. I bought a set of their triple clamps for my 19 KX450. The lower pinch bolts were missing from clamps, but the uppers are there. I checked the instructions and it says nothing about re-using the stock bolts or anything like that. So I called and the lady that answered told me to email the suspension department. I did that about a week ago and followed up 4 days ago, with no response at all.

Anyone happen to have a better form of contact? Every time I call, I'm told to email. And no one responds to emails apparently.
Thanks

Update!
Dan called me and is 2-daying the bolts. A bit late, and I missed a weekend of riding, but it's been rectified. Thanks PC.
6
|
rawdawgin
Posts
232
Joined
7/21/2014
Location
USA
3/9/2020 9:20am
Change your email to AustinForkner@wheresmybolts.com. That should work. But seriously, that sucks. I have found that before with some of the top companies...they don't care much...
Change your email to AustinForkner@wheresmybolts.com. That should work.


But seriously, that sucks. I have found that before with some of the top companies...they don't care much about the little guy.
Lol
1
moto726
Posts
378
Joined
1/5/2011
Location
Twin Falls, ID, USA
3/9/2020 9:27am
I also had the same issue. I was directed to email the service department....here we are a month later and no response and get the same run around if I call again...
viking24
Posts
287
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
SEPA, USA
3/9/2020 9:31am
email...typical answer from a company that doesn't want to deal with you. Sad
3
2

The Shop

Ted_Studley
Posts
1
Joined
8/29/2019
Location
Las Vegas, NV, USA
3/9/2020 9:39am
rawdawgin wrote:
Hey guys Looking for advice or even a better contact than the receptionist at PC. I bought a set of their triple clamps for my 19...
Hey guys

Looking for advice or even a better contact than the receptionist at PC. I bought a set of their triple clamps for my 19 KX450. The lower pinch bolts were missing from clamps, but the uppers are there. I checked the instructions and it says nothing about re-using the stock bolts or anything like that. So I called and the lady that answered told me to email the suspension department. I did that about a week ago and followed up 4 days ago, with no response at all.

Anyone happen to have a better form of contact? Every time I call, I'm told to email. And no one responds to emails apparently.
Thanks

Update!
Dan called me and is 2-daying the bolts. A bit late, and I missed a weekend of riding, but it's been rectified. Thanks PC.
Rawdawgin

Call the main phone number and ask for Dan Malakie (mal-a-kye) in the shipping department. tell the girl it's regarding a shipping/product problem. If you can't get through to him ask for Mitch, you will get his brother Jimmy who is the GM there. Good Luck

TEd S.
10
DB97
Posts
1179
Joined
7/28/2016
Location
Orlando, FL, USA
3/9/2020 9:41am
I usually call and just say can I talk to suspension and they transfer me. The office chicks I've had bad experiences where they don't even tell someone to call me back.
zippytech
Posts
1518
Joined
9/8/2018
Location
Bethesda, OH, USA
3/9/2020 9:42am
Yea, I had no luck contacting them about suspension a few years ago, so I went elsewhere.
Red Crawford
Posts
312
Joined
12/28/2018
Location
Huntington Beach, CA, USA
3/9/2020 11:31am
The customer service at Anaheim Husky was always on-point.....as long as you wanted your balls busted in the process! 😂 When you're building good stuff, folks will tolerate a lot.
kb228
Posts
6153
Joined
1/31/2018
Location
Mansfield, OH, USA
3/9/2020 11:44am
Not related to pro circuit but if i have to call anywhere i try to just ask to speak to the dept directly. Shitty front desk people are everywhere.

For now just run to your hardware store to get bolts rather than sitting there waiting on some. Some places have really nice plated bolts.
3
rawdawgin
Posts
232
Joined
7/21/2014
Location
USA
3/9/2020 12:06pm
Update!
Dan called me and is 2-daying the bolts. A bit late, and I missed a weekend of riding, but it's been rectified. Thanks PC.
6
3/9/2020 12:12pm
rawdawgin wrote:
Update!
Dan called me and is 2-daying the bolts. A bit late, and I missed a weekend of riding, but it's been rectified. Thanks PC.
Nice to hear.


If that was not the outcome, my next suggestion would have been...go to your CC company and dispute the charge.

3
zippytech
Posts
1518
Joined
9/8/2018
Location
Bethesda, OH, USA
3/10/2020 5:01am
rawdawgin wrote:
Update!
Dan called me and is 2-daying the bolts. A bit late, and I missed a weekend of riding, but it's been rectified. Thanks PC.
That's great they got you the bolts, but I don't really think the deserve the "Thanks PC"
7
1
3/11/2020 9:14am
I have the same issue with ARC. We busted a lever 2.5 months ago, I sent it in with my check, the Priority Mail package was received. My check has not been deposited, but my multiple e-mails go nowhere. I can't call because I'm hard of hearing and here's the thing:

DON'T LIST AN E-MAIL IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO ANSWER IT!!!!!


So, now I'm out my lever, shipping, and I need a folding lever.

I think I'll go with ASV this time.
1
3/11/2020 9:17am
Pro Circuit is in Corona, CA. don't buy anything from them....you'll die of Corona Virus!

(sacasm post based on the meltdown of many members here cowering in front of their newsfeeds)

2
10
HackMan162
Posts
536
Joined
2/16/2007
Location
Austin, TX, USA
3/11/2020 9:59am
I have the same issue with ARC. We busted a lever 2.5 months ago, I sent it in with my check, the Priority Mail package was...
I have the same issue with ARC. We busted a lever 2.5 months ago, I sent it in with my check, the Priority Mail package was received. My check has not been deposited, but my multiple e-mails go nowhere. I can't call because I'm hard of hearing and here's the thing:

DON'T LIST AN E-MAIL IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO ANSWER IT!!!!!


So, now I'm out my lever, shipping, and I need a folding lever.

I think I'll go with ASV this time.
That is directly opposite of the experience I have had with ARC. I have ALWAYS gotten a response directly from Bob, the owner, and generally the same day. He has gone above and beyond to take care of any issues I have ever had.
3/11/2020 10:33am Edited Date/Time 3/11/2020 1:15pm
I have the same issue with ARC. We busted a lever 2.5 months ago, I sent it in with my check, the Priority Mail package was...
I have the same issue with ARC. We busted a lever 2.5 months ago, I sent it in with my check, the Priority Mail package was received. My check has not been deposited, but my multiple e-mails go nowhere. I can't call because I'm hard of hearing and here's the thing:

DON'T LIST AN E-MAIL IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO ANSWER IT!!!!!


So, now I'm out my lever, shipping, and I need a folding lever.

I think I'll go with ASV this time.
HackMan162 wrote:
That is directly opposite of the experience I have had with ARC. I have ALWAYS gotten a response directly from Bob, the owner, and generally the...
That is directly opposite of the experience I have had with ARC. I have ALWAYS gotten a response directly from Bob, the owner, and generally the same day. He has gone above and beyond to take care of any issues I have ever had.
ARC's talking to me. All will be as well as can be.

Thanks,
mshea397
Posts
161
Joined
12/18/2018
Location
Prior Lake, MN, USA
Fantasy
3/11/2020 10:39am
I had a shipping issue with ASV and Bob was super responsive getting a replacement lever supplied in a couple of days.
vetmxr
Posts
1113
Joined
1/10/2009
Location
USA
3/11/2020 7:14pm
Crappy customer service?? Return the item and never darken their doorstep again......it would be so easy to have great customer service, but most companies just don't care enough......move on to someone that appreciates your business.
1
Tokyo_Tiddler
Posts
2174
Joined
7/25/2009
Location
Somewhere in, NJ, USA
3/11/2020 10:38pm
I had a recent major problem with them that still stings and they never made right. Their billet throttle tube didn't fit with the OEM Honda throttle housing and would bind.. you could see their part was machined too thick. The Pro Circuit shop manager accused me of trying to install their part in a cheap after market housing and they claimed the picture I showed them was not a genuine Honda OEM part.. this happened to be on my RC25OM works build by the way. They refused to take the part back, make an exchange, or offer credit.. or even say "sorry". He was just plain belligerent and called me a liar when I told him that Cole Seeley had a video out just the previous week where he had the same problem with the same Pro Circuit part.

So I make sure I take to call out their poor customer service here. Their shop manager was a real a$$. He was not making Mitch's company look good.
1
snackfedbear
Posts
1066
Joined
10/18/2016
Location
Southern, CA, USA
3/11/2020 11:18pm Edited Date/Time 3/11/2020 11:19pm
edit: take your stuff to Noleen.

Post a reply to: Pro Circuit customer service :/

The Latest