Osborne

Related:
Create New Tag

1/3/2015 10:53 PM

New team. Gets punted and breaks thumb in heat. Makes main. Starts 2nd and finishes there busted thumb and all. Mad props.

|

1/3/2015 10:58 PM

Solid as could be. Great ride, didn't bitch about riding with a broken thumb, didn't make it an excuse, just rode with it

Imagine if reed broke his thumb and got 2nd? fuck he would be talking about everyone counting him out and how he did it with a broken thumb and how he is so good and blah blah blah.

|

1/3/2015 10:58 PM

Off-road teaches riders to never quit.

|

1/3/2015 11:04 PM

Who took out Osborne in the heat race? Great ride by Zack rode great in the main. Congrats to Nelson on the TLD KTM.

|

1/3/2015 11:22 PM

endurox wrote:

Who took out Osborne in the heat race? Great ride by Zack rode great in the main. Congrats to Nelson on the TLD KTM.

Bowers & Bicgelia. (However you spell his name lol.)

|

Contact Me

Instagram (@gdawson243)

Snapchat: gdawson2

1/3/2015 11:31 PM

Heroic ride. Probably just ended his season. The thumb will only get worse if he tries to keep going with it. Damn shame he got hurt in a mild crash.

|

1/4/2015 1:05 AM

Where has it been confirmed that he broke his thumb?

|

1/4/2015 1:15 AM

CASH476 wrote:

He said it himself on the podium.

|

1/4/2015 1:16 AM

For sure respectfull ride, steady 2nd gotta give him props for riding through the injury and doing his job!

|

1/4/2015 9:24 AM

Only two working thumbs between 1st and 2nd place....smile

|

1/4/2015 9:28 AM

Game changer, thumbs only slow you down.

|

It's rude to talk about religion. You never know who you're gonna offend

1/4/2015 9:30 AM

laughing laughing laughing laughing
|

1/4/2015 9:31 AM

rippaaa wrote:

Solid as could be. Great ride, didn't bitch about riding with a broken thumb, didn't make it an excuse, just rode with it

...more

Hahaha agreed.

|

1/4/2015 9:32 AM

fins227 wrote:

Or to pop their kickstands and look at a map or something.

|

1/4/2015 9:37 AM

Two thumbs up!

|

1/4/2015 9:49 AM

So whats the deal with Nelson? Has he lost a thumb?

|

Those dudes on Vital take shit WAY too seriously. I think they think they are signed on to a "let's cure cancer" message board

1/4/2015 10:17 AM

umagumadog wrote:

So whats the deal with Nelson? Has he lost a thumb?

yes

|

Take it to the limit, one more time!

1/4/2015 10:27 AM

fins227 wrote:

theToothPerry wrote:

Your one of those people who thinks offroad is for pussies. Please go race a GNCC so i can laugh at you trying to ride it.

|

1/4/2015 10:44 AM

Hope he can continue racing with that thumb injury.

|

1/4/2015 11:11 AM

fins227 wrote:

theToothPerry wrote:

sam83 wrote:

Your one of those people who thinks offroad is for pussies. Please go race a GNCC so i can laugh at you trying to ride it.

This! I think Zach looked so pissed on the podium because he knows his season is over! I hope i am wrong!

|

1/4/2015 11:26 AM

jhansen510 wrote:

This! I think Zach looked so pissed on the podium because he knows his season is over! I hope i am wrong!

That's was I was thinkin...

|

1/4/2015 11:28 AM

Johnny Depp wrote:

Heroic ride. Probably just ended his season. The thumb will only get worse if he tries to keep going with it. Damn shame he ...more

He said he'll be back next week.

|

1/4/2015 11:34 AM

Johnny Depp wrote:

Heroic ride. Probably just ended his season. The thumb will only get worse if he tries to keep going with it. Damn shame he ...more

GuyB wrote:

Wow. Talk about grapefruit sized balls. It's badass to ride while your adrenaline is pumping but to then come back the following week is even more badass.

|

1/4/2015 11:39 AM

CASH476 wrote:

He definitely broke it. Saw it before it was x-rayed and it was huge. After it was x-rayed he said it was broke right at the joint. Like Gibby said, Zach said he'll be back next week, but if you've broken your thumb before you know that could change as we get closer to Phoenix. You could tell it was a bitter sweet night for Zach and even though his mouth was saying he was going to race through it, you could tell somewhere inside he was battling with the reality that his season could possibly be over.

|

1/4/2015 11:46 AM

CASH476 wrote:

DanDunes818 wrote:

He definitely broke it. Saw it before it was x-rayed and it was huge. After it was x-rayed he said it was broke right at the ...more

It could also change bassed off if he needs surgery in order yo be ready for the outdoors.
I hope he can make it through the season and win this for Husky.

|

1/4/2015 11:47 AM

CASH476 wrote:

DanDunes818 wrote:

He definitely broke it. Saw it before it was x-rayed and it was huge. After it was x-rayed he said it was broke right at the ...more

Another good rider who always seems to be battling through one injury after another sad

|

Jeff Emigs Keys to the Race:
1. Get a good start
2. Don't crash

1/4/2015 12:59 PM

Johnny Depp wrote:

GuyB wrote:

I love the tenacity from ZO. Just gotta gut it out sometimes. Playing sports growing up, I had a coach that always told me, "it's just pain, it's all the same". When you realize that, it's easier to put it out of your mind and focus on the task at hand. Adrenalin can do a lot to hide the pain. The hard part for him is going to be in practice and in the heat races when the adrenalin isn't pumping as much and there is less at stake. Regardless, love seeing him gut it out - that's the epitome of our sport.

|

1/4/2015 6:53 PM

Did Osborne ever confirm that he broke the thumb when Bowers made the pass? Or did he injure it when Bisceglia dropped him?

|

1/4/2015 6:59 PM

|

1/4/2015 9:10 PM

Zach is a class act. PERIOD.

|