|

3/25/2020 8:49 AM

Photo
|

3/25/2020 8:52 AM

Bro, I got that shit on VHS

|

3/25/2020 8:52 AM

Sweet. No more muppet babies and mickey mouse. Gonna show the kiddos disneys finest!

|

3/25/2020 8:54 AM

A classic for sure. Motocrossdresser would've been a better title laughing

|

3/25/2020 8:59 AM

sumdood wrote:

That wasn't nearly as pc as it is in today's world

|

3/25/2020 9:13 AM

sumdood wrote:

slowgti wrote:

You know that was a joke right ?

|

3/25/2020 9:21 AM

sumdood wrote:

Mine was a joke too

|

3/25/2020 9:36 AM

slowgti wrote:

sumdood wrote:

slowgti wrote:

Mine was a joke too

Awesome my mistake. I saw the thumbs downs and couldn't believe people were getting butthurt over a stupid joke, figured it was you since you were the next comment. cool My mistake carry on laughing

|

3/25/2020 9:38 AM

McGrath and Pastrana did the stunts and all the racing stuff right? Or were there more than that?

|

3/25/2020 9:50 AM

TDeath21 wrote:

McGrath and Pastrana did the stunts and all the racing stuff right? Or were there more than that?

So there’s a clip at the beginning where she goes to the track and it shows both of them with their helmets off. I always believed that’s because they were the riders. I don’t know for sure though.

|

3/25/2020 10:47 AM

TDeath21 wrote:

motokawi818 wrote:

So there’s a clip at the beginning where she goes to the track and it shows both of them with their helmets off. I always believed that’s because they were the riders. I don’t know for sure though.

There were lots more riders than that. The film was made at my hometown track, Barona Oaks. If I remember right, the filmmakers put out a casting call for extras, including lots of local riders. I wasn't in it (had to work,) but lots of local pros signed on. I think Vital's own Regis Harrington was one of the guys in the film (maybe even how he got his start in the industry?? Andy? Let us know!)
Pretty sure guys like Greg Schnell and Angelo Ingrande rode in the background of the racing footage in that movie too.

|

Braaapin' aint easy.

3/25/2020 11:05 AM

TDeath21 wrote:

motokawi818 wrote:

Falcon wrote:

There were lots more riders than that. The film was made at my hometown track, Barona Oaks. If I remember right, the filmmakers put out a casting call for extras, including lots of local riders. I wasn't in it (had to work,) but lots of local pros signed on. I think Vital's own Regis Harrington was one of the guys in the film (maybe even how he got his start in the industry?? Andy? Let us know!)
Pretty sure guys like Greg Schnell and Angelo Ingrande rode in the background of the racing footage in that movie too.

Dont forget Lamson on the husky

|

3/25/2020 11:11 AM

You guys are on glue. Trip Carlyle did all his own stunts! RC and Pastrana owe their careers to that stud.

|

3/25/2020 11:45 AM

You can get a lot better bottom end with the stock pipe...

|

3/25/2020 11:48 AM

i wish i could go back in time and be a teenager in those years sad

|

3/25/2020 12:04 PM

|

Old MXer turned Superfan.

3/25/2020 12:34 PM

" I get it, you've been spraying air filters with the windows closed again. Haven't you?"
|

Instagram @KennyAlderden

3/25/2020 1:25 PM

Jdawggg wrote:

You can get a lot better bottom end with the stock pipe...

That after market pipe has great bottom, all you have to do is change the jets.

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hamdaddyof2 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

3/25/2020 1:37 PM

Best mx movie ever IMO. Winners take all being runner up.

|

3/25/2020 2:03 PM

ACBraap wrote:

Winners Take All second to a friggin' Disney made motocross movie?!

Double dog dare you to say that to Bear Nolan!
|

Do It In The Dirt!

3/25/2020 2:17 PM

ACBraap wrote:

Zeke27G wrote:

I'm sorry, have to agree with Braap. I love Motocrossed way too much.

|

3/25/2020 2:43 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/25/2020 2:43 PM

ACBraap wrote:

Zeke27G wrote:

dimetime wrote:

I'm sorry, have to agree with Braap. I love Motocrossed way too much.

What the...okay, I triple dog dare both of you to say that to Bear Nolan!!

|

Do It In The Dirt!

3/25/2020 2:47 PM

Photo
|

3/25/2020 4:01 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/25/2020 4:03 PM

TDeath21 wrote:

motokawi818 wrote:

Falcon wrote:

You nailed it!

It was filmed at the end of 2000. I had a horrible year racing for KTM. Went into Motoworld of El Cajon to buy race has and there was a flier on the door about being an extra. There were a lot of us that showed up. Mike Sleeter was there, Chris Wheeler... a bunch of locals.

Pastrana and MC were there for a day.

There was an awesome stunt team there as well. Oakley Lehman, Dave Castillo, Clay Cullen, a bunch. David Barret (from mammoth and now directs “Blue bloods) was the stunt coordinator. On the first day, after being an extra all morning they let the stunt guys have an open riding session. I went out with them. Barona, being my home track since I was 5, I knew it well and David the director and others all were watching. When I came back to the truck, they asked if I wanted to be “in” the movie. I was confused but they explained to me about being in stunts vs. extra work and the paycheck.... 👍🏼😬😬😬😬. Anyways, I was hired and did all the riding for the girl, I also did the crash where the brother went through the fence.

That was the start of my transition into stunts full time. Took a lot of years. But man, I’m so pumped to have stuck with it. This is the short version, the long version story is hilarious but too long to type out.

|

"I think you're pretty slow, everyone else on here knew that for years."

3/25/2020 4:35 PM

I was always the only one in school who rode and when this came out I thought it was so cool. A lot of the jokes are so corny but funny cuz they do resonate with real moto stuff. Funny thing is when I talk about Mx with people who know nothing about it they always reference “The Disney Movie”! Lol

|

3/25/2020 6:12 PM

this movie put me to sleep every night for a solid two years. I blame the US hating the french on Rene Cartier.

|