Lose, Lose ,Lose

calimxer91
Posts
5077
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Lancaster, CA, USA
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 2:51pm
Cali is dumb dumb dumb.

James is a magician on a bike.Skills beyond belief.
|
Highsider
Posts
7679
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Way Toasty, IA, USA
7/27/2010 5:36am Edited Date/Time 7/27/2010 5:36am
I like everything about Unadilla.

Why he plans to return at that track,escapes me.
calimxer91
Posts
5077
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Lancaster, CA, USA
7/27/2010 5:38am Edited Date/Time 8/13/2011 7:45am
Highsider wrote:
I like everything about Unadilla.

Why he plans to return at that track,escapes me.
.
Camp332
Posts
8761
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Zoo Jersey, USA
7/27/2010 5:40am
calimxer91 wrote:
.
This board aint shit. holla!
motomike137
Posts
8180
Joined
4/22/2010
Location
Fenton, MI, USA
7/27/2010 5:46am
Cali I think James would say you need to step outside for some fresh air! lol!

The Shop

seth505
Posts
10216
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
SD, CA, USA
7/27/2010 5:48am
more like LOSE,WIN,LOSE situation if you ask me
raddad
Posts
2286
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Wrenshall, MN, USA
7/27/2010 6:00am
This whole thing is a 3X losing situation for anyone that runs with JS. What about Short? If JS falls or gets tired and Short passes him, will he get any credit for doing so? And RD, if he wins or loses there are plenty of good and bad excuses to go around.

It could be fun to watch JS and RD go at it but as so many have said before in other threads, its only a few races and those will not prove much as to who the best really is considering all the circumstances.. Lets hope that JS and all the rest can line up next year for a full season of great racing!

Ya i know, JS may never do the outdoors again but a guy can hope right?Smile
bents
Posts
3428
Joined
12/31/2009
Location
CA
Fantasy
7/27/2010 6:01am
Cali,

Right on. But James has been put himself in this situation with what he has said-he has built it up. Now he has to deliver big time! He could have taken a decidedly much lower profile in his preparation to return to racing.
adamdf
Posts
2132
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
St. Michael, BB
7/27/2010 6:28am
in watching some of the races, i recall Emig saying RD should go for it, fight for the win over James, that would show James and everyone he is for real, it would make a big statement, its not necessary now, but what about next year if JAmes comes back full time? He would remember RD beat him the previous year, and that goes a long way for the mental side of things.
7/27/2010 6:34am
raddad wrote:
This whole thing is a 3X losing situation for anyone that runs with JS. What about Short? If JS falls or gets tired and Short passes...
This whole thing is a 3X losing situation for anyone that runs with JS. What about Short? If JS falls or gets tired and Short passes him, will he get any credit for doing so? And RD, if he wins or loses there are plenty of good and bad excuses to go around.

It could be fun to watch JS and RD go at it but as so many have said before in other threads, its only a few races and those will not prove much as to who the best really is considering all the circumstances.. Lets hope that JS and all the rest can line up next year for a full season of great racing!

Ya i know, JS may never do the outdoors again but a guy can hope right?Smile
Funny how so many, you included, use that ONE race in SX where James toyed with RD to compare them though.
disbanded
Posts
6996
Joined
8/26/2007
Location
Evergreen, CO, USA
7/27/2010 6:42am
I think James understands that it is better for his career to get out there and race - rather than to not race at all. He must be chomping at the bit to get back out there and prove to the world that he is still the fastest. But even if he doesn't win his first time out - it still beats sitting his fat ass on the couch all summer or trying to fly a motorcycle across a lake.
chrisbuehler
Posts
3346
Joined
2/9/2009
Location
North Stonington, CT, USA
7/27/2010 7:03am
raddad wrote:
This whole thing is a 3X losing situation for anyone that runs with JS. What about Short? If JS falls or gets tired and Short passes...
This whole thing is a 3X losing situation for anyone that runs with JS. What about Short? If JS falls or gets tired and Short passes him, will he get any credit for doing so? And RD, if he wins or loses there are plenty of good and bad excuses to go around.

It could be fun to watch JS and RD go at it but as so many have said before in other threads, its only a few races and those will not prove much as to who the best really is considering all the circumstances.. Lets hope that JS and all the rest can line up next year for a full season of great racing!

Ya i know, JS may never do the outdoors again but a guy can hope right?Smile
Funny how so many, you included, use that ONE race in SX where James toyed with RD to compare them though.
James told you he toyed with RD that race and the win was easy? What are his thoughts on the upcoming race next time you talk?
7/27/2010 7:12am
raddad wrote:
This whole thing is a 3X losing situation for anyone that runs with JS. What about Short? If JS falls or gets tired and Short passes...
This whole thing is a 3X losing situation for anyone that runs with JS. What about Short? If JS falls or gets tired and Short passes him, will he get any credit for doing so? And RD, if he wins or loses there are plenty of good and bad excuses to go around.

It could be fun to watch JS and RD go at it but as so many have said before in other threads, its only a few races and those will not prove much as to who the best really is considering all the circumstances.. Lets hope that JS and all the rest can line up next year for a full season of great racing!

Ya i know, JS may never do the outdoors again but a guy can hope right?Smile
Funny how so many, you included, use that ONE race in SX where James toyed with RD to compare them though.
James told you he toyed with RD that race and the win was easy? What are his thoughts on the upcoming race next time you talk?
Where did I say it was easy? Remember what the GOAT said during that race? Of course he doesn't know shit compared to all of the "core" experts on here.
DrSweden
Posts
6761
Joined
8/30/2008
Location
Stockholm, SE
7/27/2010 7:17am
I go for no 2!

I don't think anyone present has what it gets to beat a healthy and in fit Stew. So since he's cleared from the Doc, and right now he's training with that Aldon Baker I don't see him loosing. Not even a Pourcel in his right state of mind can do it.

RD has probably increased speed some, but his dominance is for an example of the lack of speed in the 450 class compared to the 250.

But if I'm wrong, I would be glad. Would be cool to have someone that could challenge Stew.
KAWboy14
Posts
6502
Joined
12/31/2007
Location
Austin, TX, USA
7/27/2010 7:19am
if stewart comes out....starts last and passes everyone all the way to 1st place...it would be a win, win, win for him!
Rudeboy119
Posts
791
Joined
1/19/2010
Location
Lothian, MD, USA
7/27/2010 7:47am
Dungy laying wood to #7 over the next few rounds would lay the ground work for getting in his head for the 11' SX series. The pressure is on #7 more then RD. The championship is pretty much a lock without a major getoff or 4 DNF's. This is all just pride and head games for #7 as he is not racing outdoors for the next 2 years
7/27/2010 7:57am
Rudeboy119 wrote:
Dungy laying wood to #7 over the next few rounds would lay the ground work for getting in his head for the 11' SX series. The...
Dungy laying wood to #7 over the next few rounds would lay the ground work for getting in his head for the 11' SX series. The pressure is on #7 more then RD. The championship is pretty much a lock without a major getoff or 4 DNF's. This is all just pride and head games for #7 as he is not racing outdoors for the next 2 years
Yep. When did he announce he wasn't racing the next 2 years outdoors?
pie8man
Posts
634
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Loveland, CO, USA
7/27/2010 9:03am
The man is going racing and there is no doubt in my mind he wants to tell you all to STFU while he checks his speed against Dungey. If James does get beat by Dungey, it is not a lose situation. He will walk away knowing he has a little work to do and he will have the motivation to go do it. I can't wait to see JS and RD come through the pack of Hondas that can't seem to get a bad start right now. I think we might actually have some action in the last few laps.
JLEADER628
Posts
27
Joined
7/12/2010
Location
Miami, OK, USA
7/27/2010 9:08am Edited Date/Time 7/27/2010 9:10am
DrSweden wrote:
I go for no 2! I don't think anyone present has what it gets to beat a healthy and in fit Stew. So since he's cleared...
I go for no 2!

I don't think anyone present has what it gets to beat a healthy and in fit Stew. So since he's cleared from the Doc, and right now he's training with that Aldon Baker I don't see him loosing. Not even a Pourcel in his right state of mind can do it.

RD has probably increased speed some, but his dominance is for an example of the lack of speed in the 450 class compared to the 250.

But if I'm wrong, I would be glad. Would be cool to have someone that could challenge Stew.
Tell me if im wrong, But if james gets the holeshot, i think the only ways dungey would ever habe a chance to catch him is if he gets a second place start and latches on and trys to make stewarts speeed, or stewart goes down.
Moto East Mag
Posts
3462
Joined
9/4/2006
Location
Arlington, VA, USA
7/27/2010 9:13am
My prediction is a 1-1 from James. He has more raw speed than Dungey, who will not lay his championship on the line.
danman
Posts
1204
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Readstown, WI, USA
7/27/2010 9:15am
My bet is that the only way JS beats Dungey is by performing one of his patented take out....I mean jumps across the track and takes Dungey out.
pie8man
Posts
634
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Loveland, CO, USA
7/27/2010 9:26am
Anyone remember who I bet $5 with that Stewart would NOT win every national moto he enters this year? It seems Stewie is going to race and I can't remember who is going to owe me $5.
JLEADER628
Posts
27
Joined
7/12/2010
Location
Miami, OK, USA
7/27/2010 9:26am
danman wrote:
My bet is that the only way JS beats Dungey is by performing one of his patented take out....I mean jumps across the track and takes...
My bet is that the only way JS beats Dungey is by performing one of his patented take out....I mean jumps across the track and takes Dungey out.
yeah cause james stewart is totally known for his crazy takeouts,
pie8man
Posts
634
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Loveland, CO, USA
7/27/2010 9:28am
Stewart has landed on and taken out more people than any other rider since entering the 450 class.
raddad
Posts
2286
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Wrenshall, MN, USA
7/27/2010 9:35am
pie8man wrote:
Stewart has landed on and taken out more people than any other rider since entering the 450 class.
I think he was being sarcastic?
pie8man
Posts
634
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Loveland, CO, USA
7/27/2010 9:39am
pie8man wrote:
Stewart has landed on and taken out more people than any other rider since entering the 450 class.
raddad wrote:
I think he was being sarcastic?
one can only hope
Cigaro
Posts
1949
Joined
4/5/2010
Location
Rockford, IL, USA
7/27/2010 9:41am
Funny how so many, you included, use that ONE race in SX where James toyed with RD to compare them though.
Even funnier,I seen on another board that James was running 3 seconds a lap faster on his home track. Laughing Laughing Laughing


That means he's gonna kill Dungey since Dungey rode down at James on a 250 in 07 or 08.

7/27/2010 9:41am Edited Date/Time 7/27/2010 9:42am
pie8man wrote:
Anyone remember who I bet $5 with that Stewart would NOT win every national moto he enters this year? It seems Stewie is going to race...
Anyone remember who I bet $5 with that Stewart would NOT win every national moto he enters this year? It seems Stewie is going to race and I can't remember who is going to owe me $5.
I think if JS wins them all you'll get a PM saying where's my $5 if not you'll probably never find out..lol.



I'm not going to predict anything as you guys have probably noticed . I will say I think Dungey has to be the odds on favorite (all things considered) and if I had to bet I think i'd bet on Dungey. Not sure I'd bet on Dungey though. I think it may be one of those situations where I'd go to the betting window and think Dungey and say Stewart. W00t



As far as it being a lose lose situation I disagree. I think just JS showing up is a win for everyone including him. It's a win for the fans , it's a win for riders , and a win for the sport as a whole.
7/27/2010 9:43am
Highsider wrote:
I like everything about Unadilla.

Why he plans to return at that track,escapes me.
Live TV
7/27/2010 9:52am
Funny how so many, you included, use that ONE race in SX where James toyed with RD to compare them though.
Cigaro wrote:
Even funnier,I seen on another board that James was running 3 seconds a lap faster on his home track. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That means he's gonna...
Even funnier,I seen on another board that James was running 3 seconds a lap faster on his home track. Laughing Laughing Laughing


That means he's gonna kill Dungey since Dungey rode down at James on a 250 in 07 or 08.

Brilliance all over the place.
agency399
Posts
402
Joined
2/20/2009
Location
Deer River, NY, USA
7/27/2010 10:31am
Listing to the pulp podcast with him recently, he said the goal is to be ready to go for A1....and if that means he is only as good as a 3-3 or whatever in the nationals, then that’s the way it will be.

He also said when Aldon or his agent I forget, said were getting ready for the last 4 nationals, it slipped his mind that Dilla would be one of them......maybe he was joking, I am not sure. But either way it will be great to have a super star back on the track.

And Cali, when you say "mild tip over" I am not sure if you were referring to James other crashes at dilla or not.........but there was nothing mild about them at all.
Can’t wait till dilla!!!!!!

Post a reply to: Lose, Lose ,Lose

The Latest