Justin Bogle 2-strokin!

mxwrench66
Posts
220
Joined
5/22/2008
Location
Ozark, MO, USA
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 7:58am
|
DC41
Posts
88
Joined
9/1/2009
Location
BE
11/25/2011 7:23am
Awesome! Kid is the real deal..
JW381
Posts
10638
Joined
7/21/2009
Location
Harrisburg, OR, USA
11/25/2011 8:09am
Damn! That's not a banana in my pocket
yam261
Posts
449
Joined
4/28/2011
Location
CA
11/25/2011 8:42am
That bike sounds awesome.
Hando
Posts
1571
Joined
11/13/2011
Location
USA
11/25/2011 8:58am Edited Date/Time 11/25/2011 9:00am
amazing..just made my day Smile Smile Smile

that bike does sound awesome..way crispy and it looks torquey..or...those jumps are just steep so he doesnt need to be WFO all the time.

The Shop

lappedrider
Posts
1562
Joined
8/26/2006
Location
Tooele, UT, USA
11/25/2011 9:08am
#41? Is that Trey's bike?
look out below
Posts
4208
Joined
12/23/2009
Location
Grain Valley, MO, USA
11/25/2011 9:17am
Kinda looked like Austin Forkner following JB!
rileymx
Posts
1117
Joined
10/24/2007
Location
Azores islands, PT
11/25/2011 10:08am
#41? Is that Trey's bike?
it must be.....!!!!
i'd say this is treys place....... it was filmed by jimmy albertsons brother....
bogle got lucky and took it for a ride...!!!!!!
ODB
Posts
164
Joined
7/28/2010
Location
CA
11/25/2011 10:12am
Jimmy D 's got em covered on the smoker
bullpen58
Posts
4399
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Fresno, CA, USA
11/25/2011 10:35am
So flickable. LOVE it. I could flick it around too if I had a two stroke. The bike does all the work.
DrSweden
Posts
6761
Joined
8/30/2008
Location
Stockholm, SE
11/25/2011 10:44am
Awesome. I hope the pros' appreciate riding them as much as we like watching them...
loftyair
Posts
2910
Joined
7/3/2009
Location
riverside, CA, USA
11/25/2011 10:55am
Kinda looked like Austin Forkner following JB!
214, pretty sure that is him. Must of been right before the mini o's.
mx_563
Posts
2241
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
USA
11/25/2011 11:11am
I was starting to think the only 2-stroke vids that make it to vital are 125cc clips. I really enjoyed that one!!!

(it says in the youtube description that it's Trey's bike)
Hando
Posts
1571
Joined
11/13/2011
Location
USA
11/25/2011 11:30am
that dirt looks soo crip
mxwrench66
Posts
220
Joined
5/22/2008
Location
Ozark, MO, USA
11/25/2011 11:33am
That's treys 250 that I built for him. It's just the village dirt bike! Btw bogle would smoke jimmy d on that bike! I bet it has 51-52 horsepower
M-M
Posts
2138
Joined
11/20/2008
Location
GB
11/25/2011 11:46am
Wilson would smoke Bogle on his kx 144....


Mint video though. Wish I'd kept my 03 cr 250 years back!
rmgsxr
Posts
548
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Oak Grove, MO, USA
11/25/2011 11:57am
Kinda looked like Austin Forkner following JB!
It's him. He was there.
Brent
Posts
5901
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Temecula, CA, USA
11/25/2011 12:18pm
that kid has a little talent, Eh?
chrisbuehler
Posts
3346
Joined
2/9/2009
Location
North Stonington, CT, USA
11/25/2011 6:26pm
mxwrench66 wrote:
That's treys 250 that I built for him. It's just the village dirt bike! Btw bogle would smoke jimmy d on that bike! I bet it...
That's treys 250 that I built for him. It's just the village dirt bike! Btw bogle would smoke jimmy d on that bike! I bet it has 51-52 horsepower
Didnt Justin say he would do a national on the smoker this year? Would that mean a 125 or jumping up to a premeir class on a 250? Maybe he was just a little overzelous about that because I expect him to be up there in the points chase and not wanting to give any points away
chrisbuehler
Posts
3346
Joined
2/9/2009
Location
North Stonington, CT, USA
11/25/2011 6:30pm
M-M wrote:
Wilson would smoke Bogle on his kx 144.... Mint video though. Wish I'd kept my 03 cr 250 years back!
Wilson would smoke Bogle on his kx 144....


Mint video though. Wish I'd kept my 03 cr 250 years back!
Your crazy!! Too much power for a 144. Goes to show though 2-stroke, 4-stroke, fast riders are fast riders
scooterB
Posts
498
Joined
1/29/2011
Location
USA
11/25/2011 7:56pm
bogle is one bad dude. that turn-down whip is fucking gnar. kids got a bright future
Hando
Posts
1571
Joined
11/13/2011
Location
USA
11/25/2011 8:41pm Edited Date/Time 11/25/2011 8:46pm
mxwrench66 wrote:
That's treys 250 that I built for him. It's just the village dirt bike! Btw bogle would smoke jimmy d on that bike! I bet it...
That's treys 250 that I built for him. It's just the village dirt bike! Btw bogle would smoke jimmy d on that bike! I bet it has 51-52 horsepower
Didnt Justin say he would do a national on the smoker this year? Would that mean a 125 or jumping up to a premeir class on...
Didnt Justin say he would do a national on the smoker this year? Would that mean a 125 or jumping up to a premeir class on a 250? Maybe he was just a little overzelous about that because I expect him to be up there in the points chase and not wanting to give any points away
**NVM**

Bike can't be older then 5 years old...thought it was 3.

Hope he runs the nationals atleast once on a smoker before the bike is too old.
Kawirider
Posts
467
Joined
10/28/2008
Location
USA
11/25/2011 9:01pm Edited Date/Time 11/25/2011 9:01pm
Won't happen.
SwapperMX
Posts
2153
Joined
6/16/2010
Location
AU
11/26/2011 6:29am
Sick vid. The modern pros obviously enjoy riding a two stroke again and it surely makes for some awesome viewing
11/26/2011 7:37am
Meh.. To much power for him was chopping the throttle all the time never heard at full chat. Maybe in rollers but coasting through corners. Not overly impressed if i'm honest there better one's out there.
ianhendry46
Posts
394
Joined
8/18/2011
Location
Murfreesboro, TN, USA
11/26/2011 12:00pm
considering it was his first time ever riding a full size two stroke, it wasnt bad at all
sesker15
Posts
1054
Joined
4/14/2008
Location
Upper Marlboro, MD, USA
11/26/2011 12:19pm Edited Date/Time 11/26/2011 12:21pm
mxwrench66
Posts
220
Joined
5/22/2008
Location
Ozark, MO, USA
11/26/2011 2:07pm
That bike is almost 9 years old Smile
11/26/2011 10:54pm
God! Miss the real motocross watching this!!!
davis224
Posts
7600
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Cornland, IL, USA
Fantasy
11/27/2011 8:27am
M-M wrote:
Wilson would smoke Bogle on his kx 144.... Mint video though. Wish I'd kept my 03 cr 250 years back!
Wilson would smoke Bogle on his kx 144....


Mint video though. Wish I'd kept my 03 cr 250 years back!
can someone post a link to the dean wilson on a 2 stroke vid? I missed that one.

Post a reply to: Justin Bogle 2-strokin!

The Latest