I cannot wait

Related:
Create New Tag

8/31/2018 5:26 AM

To see Team USA get beat on home soil,then wait for the excuses to come out,what will they be? I will start you off

Eli Tomac-i am running my 2019 bike and didn't have much time on the bike as i wanted ???

|

bbbbrrraaappppp all the way

8/31/2018 5:29 AM

I cannot wait for term to start on Monday so you're back in school and off the internet.

|

8/31/2018 5:31 AM

nurcracker wrote:

To see Team USA get beat on home soil,then wait for the excuses to come out,what will they be? I will start you off

Eli ...more

Nice try broski. If you’re going to try and ruffle feathers, at least be a bit more cryptic about it.

|

Tomac and/or Anderson for 2020.....

8/31/2018 5:32 AM

FUCK OFF YOU PIECE OF FUCKING GARBAGE!
USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

|

8/31/2018 5:32 AM

Spydee wrote:

I cannot wait for term to start on Monday so you're back in school and off the internet.

Assuming his avatar is his birth year, he's the same age as us.......

|

8/31/2018 5:35 AM

You've literally only posted about video games. I suggest going back online if you want to engage in a pre teen shit talk battle.

|

8/31/2018 5:36 AM

Is it any wonder every colony said "frig off England"!

|

8/31/2018 5:38 AM

Spydee wrote:

OtotheB178 wrote:

Assuming his avatar is his birth year, he's the same age as us.......

Christ, could've fooled me!

Is that you, Ben?

|

8/31/2018 5:40 AM

|

8/31/2018 5:42 AM

nurcracker wrote:

Eli ...more

lol, nice cast numbnuts

|

8/31/2018 5:54 AM

paulie wrote:

FUCK OFF YOU PIECE OF FUCKING GARBAGE!
USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA ...more

Photo
|

8/31/2018 5:58 AM

OP, work on your trolling skills man. Your close but not quite there.

|

8/31/2018 5:59 AM

10 pager......

|

if you're gonna be dumb, you better be tough

8/31/2018 6:02 AM

tcallahan707 wrote:

You've literally only posted about video games. I suggest going back online if you want to engage in a pre teen shit talk ...more

This, this right here. And why does he keep making pointless threads with horrible grammar lol. Like he doesn’t know how to type a complete scentence. I feel he keeps attempting to make a thread that “goes off” but everyone is just like...What. blink w00t

|

8/31/2018 6:09 AM

nurcracker wrote:

Eli ...more

Don’t be salty cuz you got a sub par team. USA taking that?

|

8/31/2018 6:19 AM

and yet... people are still feeding into it lol. I feel like 90% of the people who post here only read the OP and never the replies.

|

8/31/2018 6:30 AM

Photo
|

scte3.0 pro-line trinity tekin

8/31/2018 6:42 AM

laughing laughing great shit talking thread!

It's going to be a good race. I know that. Between France, the US, Netherlands, Germany, Great Britain, Switzerland, there are some strong teams.

Now that Windham is on Puerto Rico, I am really pumped to see how they do. Would be surprised if they didn't qualify...
|

Twitter: @bayodome
Instagram: @bayodome

8/31/2018 7:52 AM

nurcracker wrote:

Eli ...more

Photo
|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

9/2/2018 10:54 AM

We could have Windham on a stock bike ride MX3 we’d still win. Shit put Villopoto on a 125 for MX2 we winning. What’s gonna happen Charlie sheen? Oh yea winnng. Of course. It’s going to be funny watching two thirds of the field doubling Lorrocco’s leap

|

9/4/2018 3:10 PM

SidewayzMike wrote:

We could have Windham on a stock bike ride MX3 we’d still win. Shit put Villopoto on a 125 for MX2 we winning. What’s gonna ...more

You need to spend less time in the Dumbgeon. smile

|

9/4/2018 3:38 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/4/2018 3:40 PM

GuyB wrote:

You need to spend less time in the Dumbgeon. smile

I gave you a thumb-down for encouraging him to post in the regular forum(s). This is *the perfect place for posts like that laughing

|

9/4/2018 5:18 PM

EZZA 95B wrote:

I gave you a thumb-down for encouraging him to post in the regular forum(s). This is *the perfect place for posts like that laughing

Works for me. I pay very little attention to thumbs up...or down. wink

|

9/4/2018 7:10 PM

GuyB wrote:

Works for me. I pay very little attention to thumbs up...or down. wink

What? You no like the 7th grade atmosphere?laughing

|

11/6/2018 2:39 PM

Home schooled, 7th grade atmosphere

|

in a past life, I was myself

when opportunity knocked, it waited because I was busy