Herlings really?

Related:
Create New Tag

7/18/2014 7:13 PM

I'm hoping Coop, Martin and Baggett ext... really throw the hammer down at dilla I dont think that prick knows what he's in for when he see's what a real track is all about (no sand). I CANT WAIT to see it live in person. I have not missed unafuckingdilla in 3 years. lets hope our boys stay healthy.

|

7/18/2014 7:17 PM

Welcome to Vital!

|

7/18/2014 7:18 PM

Assuming you are talking about the interview where he says he's lapped barcia and baggett so he should be good?

|

7/18/2014 7:21 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/18/2014 7:22 PM

A real track??? Are you serious??, ama tracks don't get nearly as rough as gp tracks, the only thing that might struggle with will be the speed difference of the tracks

|

There are two kinds of people against dirt bikes, those who never tried and those who weren't good at them.

7/18/2014 7:22 PM

I think herlings is gna put a whooping on them at unadilla. That boy is wicked fast

|

7/18/2014 7:25 PM

He ain't wrong. Jeremys gonna whip some ass.

|

7/18/2014 7:25 PM

I hope Jeffery comes out and dominates the first 25 minutes of both motos but somehow loses spectacularly. Then Vital can go crazy with both sides claiming their series is better.

|

7/18/2014 7:27 PM

rocketsocks26 wrote:

I think herlings is gna put a whooping on them at unadilla. That boy is wicked fast

yup. i'd bet it also.

|

-'09 KX500AF

- '19 KX450F

7/18/2014 7:48 PM

Aussie_power_sports wrote:

A real track??? Are you serious??, ama tracks don't get nearly as rough as gp tracks, the only thing that might struggle with ...more

Other than the sand tracks you are wrong.

|

7/18/2014 7:50 PM

A real track??? Are you serious??, ama tracks don't get nearly as rough as gp tracks, the only thing that might struggle with ...more

did you see muddy creek??

|

7/18/2014 7:51 PM

C'mon man don't feed the troll. A track with sand isn't a real track? Dude would pee his pants if he had to do a couple laps at Lommel. Nevermind a moto at pro speed where Jeffrey happens to destroy and lap the world's best. He happens to ride all surfaces pretty well but I have a feeling the OP only watches SX. Stop with your GP tracks are rougher bs though. You ever watch the National's? You can call it even if you want but there's no effin way the Euro tracks are worse than the rutted, choppy, braking bump rifled tracks we have here. OP's a clown but you lose credibility when you go there. This is one American who kinda hopes JH brings the pain just cause of "fans" like this

|

7/18/2014 7:53 PM

True USA ruts sweep long fast far and deep... Frigin mind boggling how our guys rip through them.

|

7/18/2014 7:56 PM

What I am hoping for is yet another rider to mix it up with that top 3 group that has been dicing for much of the year. That's what our sport is all about is competition. I welcome JH over here, there is nothing but good that can come from it.

|

Official member of the ElHombre fan club

Team MooseCAN

Deano2021

7/18/2014 7:56 PM

DonM wrote:

Other than the sand tracks you are wrong.

THIS ^^^^

Even DeSalle said the tracks he raced last year (?) were tough for him, compared to some of the Euro tracks. Ive watched EVERY race this year in the GP's and also the British GP's and while there have been some rough tracks on those circuits, we have some pretty ROUGH tracks here in the states. Is Unadilla one of our roughest ? NO, but with that said... Herlings will have a tough time against a couple of these guys. think he can win here, but I don't think it will come EASY... I can't wait, I'm really excited to see how it plays out.

|

7/18/2014 7:57 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/18/2014 7:58 PM

I'm not sure how JH884 will do.....but I "hope" he gets his ass handed to him!

And BTW....guys like JM19 and CW37....have only been there what....once....ever? There aint no home track advantage either!

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

7/18/2014 7:59 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

And BTW....guys like JM19 and CW37....have ...more

GREAT point

|

7/18/2014 7:59 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/18/2014 8:00 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

And BTW....guys like JM19 and CW37....have ...more

As far as that goes.....If Bagget has caught wind of what Herrlings has said.....he's going to destroy him.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

7/18/2014 8:04 PM

I think he can win, but he will have his challenges. Adjusting to the short practices and short time between motos will be tough, but his toughest challenge will be the longer track with lap times around 2:15-2:20 opposed to the mini tracks he's used to that are 1:45-1:55 in length.

|

7/18/2014 8:04 PM

I think "that prick" goes 1-1

|

..................Man himself has become God
And laughs at his destruction
In which we trust a secret government
Is now in total collapse.........................

7/18/2014 8:15 PM

ima just sit back & enjoy the herlings experience come dilla

|

go dungey & roczen

#ChewBroca
so jerking off will help arm pump issues........ sweet lol

7/18/2014 8:15 PM

I hope his bike launches thru the fence and opens your skull up to let that shit flow out,shit fer brains.

|

7/18/2014 8:17 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/18/2014 8:17 PM

Photo

Scrubbing corners..
|

7/18/2014 8:19 PM

hillbilly wrote:

I hope his bike launches thru the fence and opens your skull up to let that shit flow out,shit fer brains.

Nice. Wishin harm on a fellow rider. Class act. I think your still needs some tending....prick.

|

7/18/2014 8:22 PM

hillbilly wrote:

kawirider819 wrote:

Nice. Wishin harm on a fellow rider. Class act. I think your still needs some tending....prick.

I'm sorry jesus,

Obvious who this is.

|

7/18/2014 8:24 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/18/2014 8:24 PM

I think he'll do good, hard to believe he wouldn't be able to hang with everyone for a little while at least (humidity could be an issue).

Will be interesting to see how he fairs against Martin though, guy has a ton of momentum going and Millville is his home track, right?

|

7/18/2014 8:32 PM

I hope he gets his ass handed to him just because I'm american, but being fair, its a bit of a different animal here in the states so I don't think one attempt will prove much. If he finished on the podium I'd be shocked. I think if he did an entire ama outdoor series he'd be a consistent podium threat but not a one man show every week by a long shot.

I predict something lackluster like 8-DNF just from unfamiliarity, trying so hard, frustration. Kinda like Tyler Bowers on a 450 for the first time in Vegas. Great rider.... no time to adapt and get dialed. Everyone else is in a rhythm. Damn hard to jump it. If he does clean up I will gladly eat my words. Wish he did a couple rounds in a row.

|

Recovering JS7, PED, 2-stroke vs 4-stroke, Alessi, thread poster....

7/18/2014 8:32 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/18/2014 8:33 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

As far as that goes.....If Bagget has caught wind of what Herrlings has said.....he's going to destroy him.

The fight that Bagget will bring to JH will make these last few rounds of bare-knuckle boxing between him and JMar and CDub look like a Sunday stroll.

|

7/18/2014 8:34 PM

Thanks hillbilly for the foresight I'll wear a helmet, I mean sure he's super fast and should get some results. But I just bleed red white and blue so I'm rooting for my boys. Not to mention the difficulty of the track should be up there for everyone especially second moto. I just wanna see some bar banging like everyone else.

|

7/18/2014 8:39 PM

If bagget can get a good start it'll be very very difficult for herlings to beat him at dilla. But, as we all know, starts are not baggets strong point. I hope jmart can get his early season magic back so he can beat herlings. I like herlings and respect his abilities, but we can't have him come over here and beat our guys on one off race!

|

7/18/2014 8:44 PM

agn5009 wrote:

If bagget can get a good start it'll be very very difficult for herlings to beat him at dilla. But, as we all know, starts are ...more

Starts are NOT Herlings strong point, that's for sure.

|