Herlings Injured

KG171
Posts
25
Joined
12/26/2012
Location
NL
Edited Date/Time 6/16/2018 7:04am
Crashed today during practice. Hearing possible wrist or collarbone injury.
|
avidchimp
Posts
5863
Joined
7/9/2008
Location
EGL, MN, USA
6/13/2018 7:57am
Uh oh, that would be a huge bummer.
Prntscrn
Posts
1421
Joined
7/16/2015
Location
SE
6/13/2018 7:57am
Shocked
Idp57
Posts
429
Joined
12/4/2013
Location
Arlington Heights, IL, USA
6/13/2018 7:57am
Ohhhh shit!
HenryA
Posts
3783
Joined
12/29/2011
Location
Stockholm, SE
6/13/2018 7:57am
Man, that's some bad luck considering his points lead and all...

The Shop

6/13/2018 8:00am
I hope he is okay or only needs a few weeks off the bike.
akillerwombat
Posts
3211
Joined
10/16/2013
Location
Los Angeles, CA, USA
6/13/2018 8:01am
Fucking hell. Super bummed but given his last few years I hate to say that I'm not that shocked...

2014 - Femur
2015 - Hip / Collarbone
2016 - Collarbone
2017 - Fucked up hand photo
2018 - Wrist? Collarbone?
6/13/2018 8:01am
Hope that's not the case. He definitely deserves this championship, but he's got to make the finish.
6/13/2018 8:03am
Oh man, I really hope he isn’t injured. Or at least not bad enough to be sidelined.
early
Posts
10107
Joined
2/13/2013
Location
University Heights, OH, USA
6/13/2018 8:04am
Damn
#434
Posts
1912
Joined
3/23/2017
Location
DE
6/13/2018 8:04am
Fuck it!! Hope he makes quick recovery!
ATKpilot99
Posts
10504
Joined
4/13/2010
Location
Lake Geneva, WI, USA
6/13/2018 8:04am
Sucks . Hope he's ok.
danzig138
Posts
501
Joined
2/22/2014
Location
Minneapolis, MN, USA
6/13/2018 8:09am
Oh mannnnn
500guy
Posts
12468
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
USA
6/13/2018 8:10am
He's 62 points ahead.

Cairoli will have to win 3 moto's to pass his lead, at this point He could possibly miss 3 rounds and still win the championship.

I just hope it isn't to bad.
jeffro503
Posts
27651
Joined
7/22/2007
Location
St Helens, OR, USA
6/13/2018 8:10am
Christ I hope not! So weird hearing Malin this past weekend bring up this very thing about Jeffrey. Saying that " His own worst enemy can be himself ". And yeah , I know that can be said about quite a few riders , was just weird Paul brought it up. Hope Jeffrey is ok , or at least only hurt to miss a round or two. Any more than two......this will be AC's title.
Cortami79
Posts
2016
Joined
1/11/2016
Location
NL
6/13/2018 8:18am
Doesn't look good..
colintrax
Posts
4695
Joined
8/25/2015
Location
Taylorsville, GA, USA
6/13/2018 8:27am
I hope it's just a collar bone. Plate it, and he can still win the title and show up to the mxon. Wrist injury, well that might hurt his entire career.
6/13/2018 8:28am
Eli is now thinking 24-0 is possible with Herlings coming over. Lol
RG1
Posts
4661
Joined
7/12/2015
Location
GB
6/13/2018 8:29am Edited Date/Time 6/13/2018 8:31am
Massively sucks. Hope he's not too badly hurt, he's been phenomenal this season and thoroughly deserves his championship lead.
dsmith
Posts
4587
Joined
3/29/2011
Location
way north, IN, USA
Fantasy
6/13/2018 8:29am
damn..brutal sport
jeffro503
Posts
27651
Joined
7/22/2007
Location
St Helens, OR, USA
6/13/2018 8:30am
Eli is now thinking 24-0 is possible with Herlings coming over. Lol
No GP here this year = No Herling's except MXoN's. Just fyi....
6/13/2018 8:32am
Gutted for him. That sucks. Thanks for sharing, hoping it's something quick and he can get back out there.
6/13/2018 8:40am
Damn, I sure hope not. Love watching him battle with AC222
Johnny Depp
Posts
6433
Joined
10/16/2014
Location
Buda, TX, USA
6/13/2018 8:42am
Fucking hell. Super bummed but given his last few years I hate to say that I'm not that shocked... 2014 - Femur 2015 - Hip /...
Fucking hell. Super bummed but given his last few years I hate to say that I'm not that shocked...

2014 - Femur
2015 - Hip / Collarbone
2016 - Collarbone
2017 - Fucked up hand photo
2018 - Wrist? Collarbone?
This. Play with fire and you're gonna get burned. ET3 needs to take heed.
zehn
Posts
7900
Joined
1/15/2013
Location
Anchorage, AK, USA
6/13/2018 8:42am
Tough luck, his IG video early today was awesome
JBlain619
Posts
1855
Joined
6/10/2010
Location
Severna Park, MD, USA
6/13/2018 8:43am Edited Date/Time 6/13/2018 8:44am
Dammit!!! This just sux!
6/13/2018 8:43am
Cairoli just took his shirt off
6/13/2018 8:44am
jeffro503 wrote:
Christ I hope not! So weird hearing Malin this past weekend bring up this very thing about Jeffrey. Saying that " His own worst enemy can...
Christ I hope not! So weird hearing Malin this past weekend bring up this very thing about Jeffrey. Saying that " His own worst enemy can be himself ". And yeah , I know that can be said about quite a few riders , was just weird Paul brought it up. Hope Jeffrey is ok , or at least only hurt to miss a round or two. Any more than two......this will be AC's title.
Been in the back of my head as well since he started gapping the field points wise. Bummer for him.
SKlein
Posts
1505
Joined
3/25/2014
Location
MN, MN, USA
6/13/2018 8:53am
Pretty damn unfortunate, but at the pace he's pushing it seemed like an inevitability. Hopefully he can get back going soon.

Post a reply to: Herlings Injured

The Latest