Hangtown MX - Main Races Bench Racing

Related:
crowe176
Posts
6613
Joined
9/8/2006
Location
Spring Lake, MI, USA
5/18/2019 3:30pm
Can I get a Moto 2 weather update? Had to leave garage to teach youngest how to ride without training wheels
16
Johnny Depp
Posts
6433
Joined
10/16/2014
Location
Buda, TX, USA
5/18/2019 3:31pm
Ruts extending down the straights, riders spinning the wheel up the hills, DF getting filthy following AM trying to get by. AC by 12, CN by 8 over AM
5/18/2019 3:31pm
course preview mid-race is really dumb...
5
CivBars
Posts
1472
Joined
4/13/2019
Location
USA
5/18/2019 3:31pm
and the goggle lane gets a customer, Davalos in
With this being round 1, I hope they take notice and make accommodations at some point this season. Even if it's a trial
1

The Shop

5/18/2019 3:31pm
crowe176 wrote:
Can I get a Moto 2 weather update? Had to leave garage to teach youngest how to ride without training wheels [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/05/18/348370/s1200_C84E1BB9_118B_4B69_A345_EF0C32807034.jpg[/img]
Can I get a Moto 2 weather update? Had to leave garage to teach youngest how to ride without training wheels
It’s raining. Track getting worse
1
colintrax
Posts
4695
Joined
8/25/2015
Location
Taylorsville, GA, USA
5/18/2019 3:31pm
crowe176 wrote:
Can I get a Moto 2 weather update? Had to leave garage to teach youngest how to ride without training wheels [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/05/18/348370/s1200_C84E1BB9_118B_4B69_A345_EF0C32807034.jpg[/img]
Can I get a Moto 2 weather update? Had to leave garage to teach youngest how to ride without training wheels
Its slick and wet but still very rideable
1
KlockreN
Posts
251
Joined
3/23/2019
Location
SE
5/18/2019 3:35pm
ferrandis must have gone down and lost 3rd that lap
VasageXx
Posts
323
Joined
1/27/2018
Location
Sulphur, LA, USA
5/18/2019 3:35pm
I wanna strangle weigandt, SHUT the hell up about Adam losing the championship, it’s over, move on i’m Tired of hearing about it
6
4
Johnny Depp
Posts
6433
Joined
10/16/2014
Location
Buda, TX, USA
5/18/2019 3:36pm
6 min +2 to go, settling in to boring...
Johnny Depp
Posts
6433
Joined
10/16/2014
Location
Buda, TX, USA
5/18/2019 3:36pm
They missed the AM pass on Nichols?
1
Johnny Depp
Posts
6433
Joined
10/16/2014
Location
Buda, TX, USA
5/18/2019 3:38pm
lap times in the mid 2's. Martin has no goggles.
5/18/2019 3:39pm
I'd like to look at live timing while I watch this but the stream is 5 mins behind timing so I can't really look, to many spoilers
3
Johnny Depp
Posts
6433
Joined
10/16/2014
Location
Buda, TX, USA
5/18/2019 3:39pm
AC, AM, CN, DF, JC under 3 min
Johnny Depp
Posts
6433
Joined
10/16/2014
Location
Buda, TX, USA
5/18/2019 3:43pm
Now AC no goggles, 2 laps to go and no changes. Grant Langston had vision problems, he is totally aware of the risk.
Johnny Depp
Posts
6433
Joined
10/16/2014
Location
Buda, TX, USA
5/18/2019 3:48pm
AC for FTW! A Mart podium for JGR in 2nd and Nichols, then Cooper and Ferrandis, CS, RJH,SM
katooom
Posts
609
Joined
9/3/2010
Location
Broad Run, VA, USA
5/18/2019 3:49pm
way to go AC
2
5/18/2019 3:49pm
Well done AC. 2nd 450 race is going to be mental.
3
Motofinne
Posts
11599
Joined
1/4/2014
Location
FI
5/18/2019 3:50pm
Awesome to see AC get the win!
5
5/18/2019 3:50pm
Awesome for AC win! Nice rebound from Vegas...!!
1
BMSOBx2
Posts
2087
Joined
2/18/2017
Location
Antioch, CA, USA
5/18/2019 3:51pm
450 Moto gonna be brutal.
1
DA498
Posts
1647
Joined
10/11/2008
Location
Milliken, CO, USA
5/18/2019 3:52pm
How hard is it raining? Only live timing for me and you guys.
5/18/2019 3:53pm
awesome for AC to win the opener ..
2
struth
Posts
1668
Joined
2/10/2014
Location
USA
5/18/2019 3:53pm
W.todd 9th very.nice going.
1
GD2
Posts
16184
Joined
5/10/2014
Location
Plano, TX, USA
Fantasy
5/18/2019 3:53pm
250 Moto 2:

Tarz483
Posts
6344
Joined
2/25/2009
Location
Mankato, MN, USA
5/18/2019 3:56pm
DA498 wrote:
How hard is it raining? Only live timing for me and you guys.
Its 100% wet And rutty but the mud isnt Deep at least not yet The base of the track is hard packed so im sure its slippery
1
jeffro503
Posts
27651
Joined
7/22/2007
Location
St Helens, OR, USA
5/18/2019 3:57pm
Oh man that 450 Moto is going to be all about survival ! Track is hammered.
3
Johnny Depp
Posts
6433
Joined
10/16/2014
Location
Buda, TX, USA
5/18/2019 3:59pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Oh man that 450 Moto is going to be all about survival ! Track is hammered.
MX of Nations practice starting now..
4
CivBars
Posts
1472
Joined
4/13/2019
Location
USA
5/18/2019 4:00pm
Switch to 450 Moto 2!

(I feel like I need to throw this in here as I missed the start of 450 Moto 1 today)
1
plowboy
Posts
14815
Joined
1/3/2010
Location
Norwich, KS, USA
5/18/2019 4:03pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Oh man that 450 Moto is going to be all about survival ! Track is hammered.
So it's exactly what motocross was meant to be...I dig it.
3
tvo314
Posts
776
Joined
5/9/2009
Location
USA
5/18/2019 4:05pm
CivBars wrote:
Switch to 450 Moto 2!

(I feel like I need to throw this in here as I missed the start of 450 Moto 1 today)
I missed the first half of 450 moto 1 too. Lessons learned I guess.
1

Post a reply to: Hangtown MX - Main Races Bench Racing

The Latest