Gajser

Related:
Create New Tag

8/11/2020 4:31 AM

I feel this has to be said, but Gajser has “crashed” his way into Three world titles now. The way a lot of people are talking from top to bottom that’s inevitable that Tim throws this away need this reminder. He had Three world titles at the age of 22.

|

8/11/2020 7:18 AM

Gasjer is for sure made of rubber and got lucky multiple times with zero injuries or bike manufacturers that come with those crashes.

This year he crashed hard at every GP there was, Matterly,Valkenswaard and last Sunday again. If he would have stayed up at Matterly and last Sunday he would have the red plate so...

Its not crazy that people say he crashes, because he is also doing it quit allot.

|

8/11/2020 8:38 AM

if winning or crashing your brains out was cool, mfer'd be Miles Davis

|

8/11/2020 8:41 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/11/2020 8:41 AM

3 hard crashes but still has been the most consistent guy. The only one that has been on the podium in all 3 rounds. Instead it's other top guys like Herlings and Febvre that are dealing with injuries and Tim is 100% fit.

|

8/11/2020 3:18 PM

Personally, I don't think his last crash was a serious crash. His feet were caught by rut and threw him of the bike, but he managed to absorb the impact and I think that is the main reason why he is "made out of rubber". Remember Great Britain's crash - the way he rolled over probably saved him. Most riders would come to an immediately stop after such crash.

He does crashes, but also other people as well. In fact, both Cairolli and Herlings are dealing with injuries due to hard crashes. Febvre also, Jonass from Husqvarna is not riding due to injury, Prado came back from broken leg, Tonus also started riding recently after dealing with injury...

I think that many of them are crashing hard, just Tim happens to do that during races, probably for pushing too hard in some situation.

|

8/12/2020 6:54 AM

And another big crash in the first moto.. Now 28 points back on Herlings. Lost 24 today...

|

8/12/2020 7:20 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/12/2020 7:25 AM

Since Gajser turned pro... Pretty good if you ask me
Photo

|

A Year In MX: One Man, One Year, One Sport
All 13 MX races on US soil
http://www.ayearinmx.com

8/12/2020 8:18 AM

At the speed he goes when he crashes it’s gonna be big - luckily he knows how to react (most of the time) when he hits the dirt. Maybe he does Judo to help him ‘roll’ out

|

Now a member of the Orange brigade

8/12/2020 8:38 AM

ayearinmx wrote:

Since Gajser turned pro... Pretty good if you ask me
Photo

Great data!

I find it amazing that JVH managed to score the same points in 2018 and 2019, 433, but also scored almost the same points in 2019 2018 2017 and 2015, that is 4 seasons within 16 points! Mister consistency !
|

8/12/2020 11:34 AM

Who's a better crasher....

Gajser or Stewart?

|

8/12/2020 11:42 AM

BroFoSho wrote:

Gajser or Stewart?

Rubba vs Rubber

Difficult...

|

8/12/2020 12:51 PM

BroFoSho wrote:

Gajser or Stewart?

I think honestly it would be Carmichael vs gajser in the “how the fuck is he not dead let alone injured” category

|

8/12/2020 1:03 PM

BroFoSho wrote:

Gajser or Stewart?

charge wrote:

I think honestly it would be Carmichael vs gajser in the “how the fuck is he not dead let alone injured” category

I'm with ya on that, that dude walked away from some wild shit

|

RPM Performance
CT

8/12/2020 4:02 PM

peelout wrote:

if winning or crashing your brains out was cool, mfer'd be Miles Davis

*James Stewart

|

8/12/2020 5:08 PM

BroFoSho wrote:

Gajser or Stewart?

Stewart was hurt a lot.

|

8/12/2020 5:37 PM

BroFoSho wrote:

Gajser or Stewart?

charge wrote:

The hay bale at Glen Helen comes to mind ... yikes

|

8/12/2020 5:44 PM

Imagine if gajser came over and did SX fulltime...shocked sick w00t

|

8/12/2020 6:01 PM

fpandjic wrote:

Personally, I don't think his last crash was a serious crash. His feet were caught by rut and threw him of the bike, but he ...more

yeah not as though other dudes are not crashing either, TG does tend to bounce up from them unlike others. As you correctly say the last crash was just plain bad luck than anything

|

Current rides: 2020 CRF450RWE and 2019 TC300
Occasional ride for VMX: 1985 CR500RF
Adventure/Road bike: CRF1000L

8/13/2020 3:12 AM

It’s incredible he doesn’t get injured more. He never seems to just tip over. It’s always a “holy shit” moment it seems.

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8/13/2020 3:56 AM

Makes you wonder what the difference is between people like Gajser and Broc Hepler, seemed like he got injured every time he touched dirt. Better habits/reactions when crashing? Made of rubber vs. made of glass.

|

8/13/2020 9:38 PM

davis224 wrote:

Makes you wonder what the difference is between people like Gajser and Broc Hepler, seemed like he got injured every time he ...more

Broc had a lot of head injuries too... no doubt the helmets are flat out better now.

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8/13/2020 11:11 PM

Crush wrote:

It’s incredible he doesn’t get injured more. He never seems to just tip over. It’s always a “holy shit” moment it seems.

I'm amazed that he gets up after some of his crashes.

Having said that he has missed GP's in close to 60% of his GP seasons (2013, 2015, 2017, 2018) due to injury.

|

8/14/2020 1:10 AM

So since 2014, which was Gajser's first full season in the world championships (2013 he started in EMX)... he has missed 4 races. Not too bad.

Photo

|

8/14/2020 1:15 AM

ayearinmx wrote:

So since 2014, which was Gajser's first full season in the world championships (2013 he started in EMX)... he has missed 4 ...more

And when you look at how many races Herlings has missed in comparison, Gasjer’s stats are incredible.

|

8/14/2020 1:20 AM

roninho wrote:

I'm amazed that he gets up after some of his crashes.

Having said that he has missed GP's in close to 60% of his GP seasons ...more

4/8 = 50% (if you're going to include his EMX season)
Why would you write it as "close to 60%"?

|

8/14/2020 2:01 AM

I don't include 2020, the season isnt finished, we just had 4 gps.

4/7 is 57%, which is close to 60%.

2013 is almost a decade ago, so i might be mistaken but i thought he missed the final round in the Netherlands due to injury.

|

8/14/2020 2:03 AM

ayearinmx wrote:

So since 2014, which was Gajser's first full season in the world championships (2013 he started in EMX)... he has missed 4 ...more

Muscle-Milk-KTM wrote:

And when you look at how many races Herlings has missed in comparison, Gasjer’s stats are incredible.

Seewer and Coldenhoff have insane stats, 7 complete seasons in a row... wow...! Although even that can be misleading, Coldenhoff was like half a hoff for a long time in 19 after his big off at Lommel.

|

8/14/2020 5:11 AM

TG broke his jaw ( at Mantova?) a few years ago, '17 or '18 I think.

So, he's not completely made of rubber.

He raced the rest of that season with a fair amount of hardware in his jaw ,/ face.

|

8/14/2020 5:34 AM

Bearuno wrote:

He raced the ...more

I believe he missed the first round at Argentina that season due to the operations he needed on his jaw.

|

8/14/2020 6:09 AM

Bearuno wrote:

He raced the ...more

DeStouwer wrote:

I believe he missed the first round at Argentina that season due to the operations he needed on his jaw.

He is rubberman. This crash was not easy to survive...
|