Daytona Supercross - Timed Qualifying Bench Racing

GD2
Posts
16180
Joined
5/10/2014
Location
Plano, TX, USA
Fantasy
Edited Date/Time 3/7/2021 6:16pm


Timed qualifying starts in 25-ish minutes!

Race Links
Bench Racing
3
1
|
ShawdowGlen
Posts
803
Joined
1/1/2021
Location
La Mesa, CA, USA
3/6/2021 8:35am Edited Date/Time 3/6/2021 8:36am
In!!!! Let's go racing...
1
-MAVERICK-
Posts
67872
Joined
3/26/2015
Location
Ontario, CA
3/6/2021 8:37am
Rain sucks.
6
str8line
Posts
3651
Joined
9/20/2018
Location
Sandy, UT, USA
3/6/2021 8:38am
Rain does suck. Hopefully it's not too bad.
1
Press516
Posts
5934
Joined
9/11/2018
Location
Gilbert, AZ, USA
Fantasy
3/6/2021 8:39am
Zacho.... I bet he has a great day.
8

The Shop

DonM
Posts
9074
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
USA
Fantasy
3/6/2021 8:40am
Press516 wrote:
Zacho.... I bet he has a great day.
Zach is out for this weekend...back issues
4
3/6/2021 8:40am
Press516 wrote:
Zacho.... I bet he has a great day.
He is out with a back injury............
Exotic_Steve
Posts
1
Joined
3/6/2021
Location
Salt Lake City, UT, USA
3/6/2021 8:46am
If ryan sipes Podiums any moto or anything theres going to be a case fr coors lights shotgunned. what can't that guy do? bet he even has an only fans. same rules apply for barry Carsten sightings....
8
1
Johnny Ringo
Posts
8219
Joined
1/11/2016
Location
Tombstone, AZ, USA
3/6/2021 8:50am
If ryan sipes Podiums any moto or anything theres going to be a case fr coors lights shotgunned. what can't that guy do? bet he even...
If ryan sipes Podiums any moto or anything theres going to be a case fr coors lights shotgunned. what can't that guy do? bet he even has an only fans. same rules apply for barry Carsten sightings....
Sounds like the silver bullets are already flowing my man. I’m gonna go crack one
10
3/6/2021 8:54am
Have they announced a modified practice/qualifying schedule yet?
1
xrmark
Posts
1122
Joined
9/9/2019
Location
Lake Elsinore, CA, USA
3/6/2021 8:57am Edited Date/Time 3/6/2021 8:58am
Wasn’t practice supposed to start at 10 not 9?? Or am I reading wrong where it says it starts at 10 pacific
1
Sully22
Posts
2021
Joined
9/9/2009
Location
USA
3/6/2021 9:03am Edited Date/Time 3/6/2021 9:05am
modified schedule was set to go off at 12 Eastern, 9 Pacific...doesn't look like that's starting yet, still showing cooper with the W.

edit...unless I'm reading it wrong?
300exc
Posts
215
Joined
3/5/2018
Location
Provo, UT, USA
3/6/2021 9:15am
1:25 eastern revised schedule starts
3
xrmark
Posts
1122
Joined
9/9/2019
Location
Lake Elsinore, CA, USA
3/6/2021 9:24am
300exc wrote:
1:25 eastern revised schedule starts
Thanks 👍🏻
Alan_Hess
Posts
38
Joined
1/6/2014
Location
Foothill Ranch, CA, USA
3/6/2021 9:41am
I'm stamping Mookie. Remember how good he was at A1 a couple years back in the mud? Catching Webb for the lead until he went down. He is much more mature and consistent on the bike. Florida dirt and wet. Stamp it.
1
1
Press516
Posts
5934
Joined
9/11/2018
Location
Gilbert, AZ, USA
Fantasy
3/6/2021 9:46am
Press516 wrote:
Zacho.... I bet he has a great day.
He is out with a back injury............
Bummer, I hadn't seen that. I've been traveling on business and haven't kept up. Sad
Tbteam
Posts
2869
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Ormond Beach, FL, USA
3/6/2021 10:19am

1
katooom
Posts
609
Joined
9/3/2010
Location
Broad Run, VA, USA
3/6/2021 10:30am
Sipes on GasGas? If so, awesome move!
1
1
FLmxer
Posts
7313
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
SouthWest, FL, USA
Fantasy
3/6/2021 10:31am
I don't want to jinx it but radar is looking better.
mx617
Posts
1632
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Kamloops, BC, CA
3/6/2021 10:33am
Is qualifying live now? Not at home, wondering if I need to rush to catch it lol
1
-MAVERICK-
Posts
67872
Joined
3/26/2015
Location
Ontario, CA
3/6/2021 10:34am Edited Date/Time 3/6/2021 10:37am
katooom wrote:
Sipes on GasGas? If so, awesome move!
He is.


15
FLmxer
Posts
7313
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
SouthWest, FL, USA
Fantasy
3/6/2021 10:34am
Dave said east to west but actually all fronts come from the NW to the SE and the rain in the front drift west to east. It may be south of Daytona now. There will still be rain but the heavy stuff is down by me already.
1
-MAVERICK-
Posts
67872
Joined
3/26/2015
Location
Ontario, CA
3/6/2021 10:34am
mx617 wrote:
Is qualifying live now? Not at home, wondering if I need to rush to catch it lol
Started. 3 minutes to go in first B session.
mx617
Posts
1632
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Kamloops, BC, CA
3/6/2021 10:35am
mx617 wrote:
Is qualifying live now? Not at home, wondering if I need to rush to catch it lol
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Started. 3 minutes to go in first B session.
Thanks
katooom
Posts
609
Joined
9/3/2010
Location
Broad Run, VA, USA
3/6/2021 10:40am
Sipes tops 1st B quali, what a stud.
1
2
GD2
Posts
16180
Joined
5/10/2014
Location
Plano, TX, USA
Fantasy
3/6/2021 10:40am
250 B Qualifying 1:
mx617
Posts
1632
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Kamloops, BC, CA
3/6/2021 10:50am
mx617 wrote:
Is qualifying live now? Not at home, wondering if I need to rush to catch it lol
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Started. 3 minutes to go in first B session.
mx617 wrote:
Thanks
Phew, made it
2
stremme12
Posts
1221
Joined
3/10/2015
Location
HA, HI, USA
3/6/2021 10:54am
Does doubling that wall jump seem realistic? TV makes it look like it would be easy but noone is doing it.
3
1

Post a reply to: Daytona Supercross - Timed Qualifying Bench Racing

The Latest