Posts
6181
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Grass Valley, CA, USA
Edited Date/Time
8/10/2014 12:35pm
Realize this is coming one one of this boards biggest Chad Reed fans. Anyone else notice when he came off the track in moto 1, he's already on the late summer/fall break RC program. But I have no doubt he'll be down to fighting weight at A!.
He just had another kid, has an injury or whatever. He's just riding on the weekends probably. No big deal.
Roost Protector Folks!!
The Shop
Luxon 4-Post Bar Mounts
$189.95 - $239.95
DeCal Works Huge Plastic Inventory of UFO and Polisport kits.
was Pirelli fault ,those things dont like mixed conditions.
Give the guy a break, he is still carrying the baby weight...
As a community service, I shall now devote the next couple of weeks, to research..............................
love that bad ass gear he had on @ the moto 2 gate...
RC4 making that RM mini cry....
If he's fat, he's also got strap like angled bits sticking out of his back and sides.
Fail.
Pit Row
I don't know if any of you are old enough, but when I was a kid there was a show on called Miami Vice, and one of the characters was named Stanley Switek. He was considered chubby and overweight back then. I was watching some Miami Vice on netflix the other day and realized I'm now fatter than the fat guy.
Chad Reed is, by no standard of measure, "fat".
Although be it coming from a 22 fan, Historically we always see Reed stop fighting once the title fight is over. Year after year everyone has a tantrum and whines about CR doing badly.
No he has just stopped fighting for the title, doesn't put in the same effort. rides sure, but train and ride like he should for a title? no.
How can't u guys pick up on that yet? When its time to buckle down again for SX, you can be certain Reed will be ready. It's how he has run his program for years....
He will do 2 years SX and then retire.
Post a reply to: Chad Reed