Upgrade to enjoy this feature!
Vital MX fantasy is free to play, but Premium users receive great benefits. Premium benefits include:
- View and download rider stats
- Pick trends
- Create a private league
- And more!
Only $10 for all 2026 SX, MX, and SMX series.
The Shop
DeCal Works Huge Plastic Inventory of UFO and Polisport kits.
Luxon 4-Post Bar Mounts
$189.95 - $239.95
Legend.
Pit Row
What tires is he running?
I could easily see him do a handful of rounds to start, take a break and then come back for the last few before the MXdN.
Whatever happens, it's amazing to see him there and I can't wait to see how it plays out. If any of you who head to a national, try and meet him, he's a class act.
Don't think an Italian has ever been on the podium in the modern era. Chiodi raced a few back in the day, but his results were very bad. I think he was nearly on the podium in supercross, managed a couple of 4th or 5th places around ~1998-2000.
What if he's 3rd in points after two races? 3rd in points after six races? Will he bow out if he's getting great results? I hope he sticks around.
Post a reply to: Cairoli Riding in the USA - Video