Secret Service/January 6th investigation…..

APLMAN99
Posts
8881
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Lake Chelan, WA US
7/24/2022 1:06pm Edited Date/Time 8/8/2022 2:59pm
Most people here probably know that I have no respect for the former president Trump, but what do you guys think about the Secret Service being asked to testify? Myself, I don’t think that I can support that. It would seem to me that the responsibility of protecting the president while divulging nothing would be equally as sacrosanct as any attorney client privilege. Having Secret Service members be able to speak openly about their interactions and observances seems like it would be a great opportunity for affecting coups during any administration that subsequently occupies the presidency.

Is it safe to say that this is something that we can all agree on?
3
21
|
Gworm
Posts
803
Joined
4/5/2017
Location
Monett, MO US
7/24/2022 1:35pm Edited Date/Time 7/24/2022 1:37pm
Hope your sitting down, I agree.

Edit:
I will say while agree they shouldn’t be compelled to testify, I am ok if they volunteer to rebut incorrect testimony by someone else.
2
plowboy
Posts
8733
Joined
1/3/2010
Location
Norwich, KS US
7/24/2022 1:51pm
No sir. Sorry but I disagree. If the SS has to guard a prez while he does the dog diggity with a goat...he's unfit and the people should know.

If he is overheard ordering something constitutionally illegal...they should speak up.

He is an elected official. Our employee. As accountable as any other govt servant.

The secret service knows where the lines are...I expect them to preserve the nation's security but NOT protect the guilty.
3
FastEddy
Posts
13098
Joined
8/3/2008
Location
., FL US
7/24/2022 1:56pm Edited Date/Time 7/24/2022 1:59pm
Their testimony could work in his favor or against him.
Subpoenaing them is one thing,but it boils down to what questions they ask them.
They would be insane to answer any questions about tactics/movements etc...that could compromise principals that they protect. Probably not a good idea to put them up there as you stated for numerous other reasons too. It could also ruin the officers career. "I don't want that big mouth on MY security detail!"

7
borg
Posts
4710
Joined
12/7/2009
Location
Long Beach, CA US
7/24/2022 2:51pm
Not a good idea. All Congress is these days is the Hatfields and McCoys with less dignity. These hearings are nothing but partisan witch hunts. All of them. In this case, they want so badly to find a crime Trump committed but are coming up with nothing but their peckers in their hands.
Even if Congress could actually put on a fair hearing I still think compelling SS to testify is a bad idea. If the president did something bad enough, I would expect an agent to drop dime. They have sworn to defend the Constitution as well as protect the president.
11

The Shop

BadBoyBobbyB
Posts
41
Joined
7/21/2022
Location
Harrison, AR US
7/24/2022 2:55pm
Considering the fact that the election was stolen by democrat party operatives. The whole “investigation” is a sham. Its a shame more men didn’t stand up for the honor of this country and storm the capital building. The only crime was leaving the building and handing authority back over to ZOG
34
Gworm
Posts
803
Joined
4/5/2017
Location
Monett, MO US
7/24/2022 2:59pm
Let’s add a twist…

What about the family members that are protected while they are doing their shenanigans (crack and hookers)?
9
2
Jeremy A.K.
Posts
433
Joined
1/5/2022
Location
North Tonawanda, NY US
7/24/2022 3:35pm
I would imagine they will figure out there was insiders who helped organize the protest. Much like the videos of the security guards waving people through the gates .
9
1
BMSOBx2
Posts
2068
Joined
2/18/2017
Location
Antioch, CA US
7/24/2022 6:52pm
The Secret Service testifying before the committee didn't even come up until they mysteriously lost all of their texts and tweets from January 6th that they had been asked to preserve. I'm not one for conspiracy theories but that's fishy as hell. Are we trying to hide something? Things that make you go hmm
7
3
Jeremy A.K.
Posts
433
Joined
1/5/2022
Location
North Tonawanda, NY US
7/24/2022 7:06pm
BMSOBx2 wrote:
The Secret Service testifying before the committee didn't even come up until they mysteriously lost all of their texts and tweets from January 6th that they...
The Secret Service testifying before the committee didn't even come up until they mysteriously lost all of their texts and tweets from January 6th that they had been asked to preserve. I'm not one for conspiracy theories but that's fishy as hell. Are we trying to hide something? Things that make you go hmm
Supposedly they recovered all the information . I'm guessing they've recovered the stuff they wanted .
1
BMSOBx2
Posts
2068
Joined
2/18/2017
Location
Antioch, CA US
7/24/2022 7:33pm
Supposedly they recovered all the information . I'm guessing they've recovered the stuff they wanted .
I'm not sure that that's the case. We shall see.Dry
5
Gworm
Posts
803
Joined
4/5/2017
Location
Monett, MO US
7/24/2022 7:53pm
BMSOBx2 wrote:
The Secret Service testifying before the committee didn't even come up until they mysteriously lost all of their texts and tweets from January 6th that they...
The Secret Service testifying before the committee didn't even come up until they mysteriously lost all of their texts and tweets from January 6th that they had been asked to preserve. I'm not one for conspiracy theories but that's fishy as hell. Are we trying to hide something? Things that make you go hmm
Supposedly they recovered all the information . I'm guessing they've recovered the stuff they wanted .
They are probably with all the emails Hillary deleted.


Seriously, I heard somewhere, can’t guarantee it’s verified, that they had announced months before that they were doing some kind of upgrade to the phones and some info might be lost.

Again, I can’t even remember where I heard it, and don’t know if it was before or after they were subpoenaed.
4
4
Mr. G
Posts
3961
Joined
12/23/2009
Location
Riverside, CA US
7/24/2022 8:46pm
When are they going to show the video of Trump telling people to come peacefully? Or even the video where the audio is cut when he say peacefully but you can still see his lips moving? Kind of funny. Or heck, even the paperwork where he suggests that the national guard should be brought in but Pelosi ignores it? Probably not happening any time soon. Really I shouldn't say any of this being a business owner. Not safe.
12
tuggy450
Posts
1040
Joined
3/12/2016
Location
Massapequa, NY US
7/24/2022 9:13pm Edited Date/Time 7/24/2022 9:15pm
It is pretty clear that the only purpose of the jan 6th "investigation is to slander and be-smirch the former President, Something they have been doing since 2016.

If only these clowns were half as interested in doing what is good for the American people or Country.

They aren't though, so fuck them and their bs investigation. What's funny as hell though is they won't subpoena a secret service agent for their testimony, because it will likely just prove that prior testimony is a bunch of malarkey., meanwhile they charge Bannon who was 3 years removed from the Trump campaign, for contempt.

As a political circus it is a monumental failure. We'd all rather see Hunter Biden's laptop on full display, now that would get ratings. Of course, Hunters, sweet heart plea deal will likely make his laptop information scarcer than the Kennedy assassination files, for 75 years

18
jetbull721
Posts
132
Joined
6/9/2022
Location
Vancouver, WA US
7/24/2022 9:27pm
Looks like the socialists are keeping it real classy. I feel bad for the Americans that have gotten caught up in this political witch hunt, might as well be Communist China.
6
12
Yeti831
Posts
1163
Joined
1/30/2020
Location
UT US
7/24/2022 11:06pm
Mr. G wrote:
When are they going to show the video of Trump telling people to come peacefully? Or even the video where the audio is cut when he...
When are they going to show the video of Trump telling people to come peacefully? Or even the video where the audio is cut when he say peacefully but you can still see his lips moving? Kind of funny. Or heck, even the paperwork where he suggests that the national guard should be brought in but Pelosi ignores it? Probably not happening any time soon. Really I shouldn't say any of this being a business owner. Not safe.
This alone is honestly why I hope they are stupid enough to bring charges to Trump.

I’d pay good money to watch Pelosi on the stand getting questioned and cross examined.
7
5
7/25/2022 2:58am Edited Date/Time 7/25/2022 4:27am
tuggy450 wrote:
It is pretty clear that the only purpose of the jan 6th "investigation is to slander and be-smirch the former President, Something they have been doing...
It is pretty clear that the only purpose of the jan 6th "investigation is to slander and be-smirch the former President, Something they have been doing since 2016.

If only these clowns were half as interested in doing what is good for the American people or Country.

They aren't though, so fuck them and their bs investigation. What's funny as hell though is they won't subpoena a secret service agent for their testimony, because it will likely just prove that prior testimony is a bunch of malarkey., meanwhile they charge Bannon who was 3 years removed from the Trump campaign, for contempt.

As a political circus it is a monumental failure. We'd all rather see Hunter Biden's laptop on full display, now that would get ratings. Of course, Hunters, sweet heart plea deal will likely make his laptop information scarcer than the Kennedy assassination files, for 75 years

Tony Ornato and Robert Engel were deposed by the January 6th committee back in January and March, I believe.

After Cassidy Hutchinson testified publicly and an 'anonymous source' refuted the anecdote she claims Ornato and Engel shared with her on January 6th, Secret Service released an official statement, which said; "The United States Secret Service has been cooperating with the Select Committee since its inception in spring 2021, and will continue to do so, including by responding on the record to the Committee regarding the new allegations surfaced in today's testimony,"

According to the Jan 6th Committee, after Cassidy Hutchinsons public hearing Tony Ornato and Robert Engel had agreed to come back and testify under oath, but so far neither has shown up. Both have subsequently hired outside counsel.

Engel is one of 24 Secret Service members whose text messages are missing from January 5th and 6th. Another is James Murray the outgoing director of the Secret Service who resigned from his position on July 7th 2022, just a week before it was first reported that Secret Service text messages had been erased.

"If only these clowns were half as interested in doing what is good for the American people or Country."
If only you were bright enough to realise that's precisely what they are doing...

"meanwhile they charge Bannon who was 3 years removed from the Trump campaign, for contempt."
Here's Bannon in October 2020, explaining exactly what was going to happen on election night...


And here's Bannon again predicting what was going to happen on January 6th...
https://youtube.com/shorts/t7rSZl0u2n4?feature=share

Cheney said it best in her closing statement last week;
"Donald Trump knows that millions of Americans who supported him would stand up and defend our nation were it threatened. They would put their lives and freedom at stake to protect her. And he is preying on their patriotism. He is preying on their sense of justice. And on January 6th, Donald Trump turned their love of country into a weapon against our Capitol and our Constitution.

He has purposely created the false impression that America is threatened by a foreign force controlling voting machines, or that a wave of tens of millions of false ballots were secretly injected into our election system, or that ballot workers have secret thumb drives and are stealing elections with them. All complete nonsense. We must remember that we cannot abandon the truth and remain a free nation.
"

Many of you have been duped by a bunch of despicable fraudsters and it's beyond time you woke up to that fact!
3
11
7/25/2022 4:27am Edited Date/Time 7/25/2022 4:28am
Did anybody see the video of AOC, where she was complaining about how the investigation needs to keep going on, and that the capitol police must have been working with the protesters, because they just let everybody walk right in?





Yeah lady, that is exactly what we are saying, they were purposefully let in for an unguided tour because it was part of a plan to make Trump out to be the bad guy.

I'm still waiting for him to be charged with anything. It is accomplishing what they wanted though, because many people are just getting burnt out and thinking that maybe he just shouldn't run again, after his name has been dragged through the mud for 4 years
5
7
7/25/2022 4:54am Edited Date/Time 7/25/2022 5:01am
Did anybody see the video of AOC, where she was complaining about how the investigation needs to keep going on, and that the capitol police must...
Did anybody see the video of AOC, where she was complaining about how the investigation needs to keep going on, and that the capitol police must have been working with the protesters, because they just let everybody walk right in?





Yeah lady, that is exactly what we are saying, they were purposefully let in for an unguided tour because it was part of a plan to make Trump out to be the bad guy.

I'm still waiting for him to be charged with anything. It is accomplishing what they wanted though, because many people are just getting burnt out and thinking that maybe he just shouldn't run again, after his name has been dragged through the mud for 4 years
As Cheney said in this Fox interview aired yesterday, they have a whole team dedicated to looking into the security at the Capitol, the role and response of the Capitol police, the National Guard and the Pentagon and that there will likely be a public hearing about this in the future.

The idea that 'it was part of a plan to make Trump out to be the bad guy' is... pretty far fetched.

[/embed]
2
12
7/25/2022 5:21am
As Cheney said in this Fox interview aired yesterday, they have a whole team dedicated to looking into the security at the Capitol, the role and...
As Cheney said in this Fox interview aired yesterday, they have a whole team dedicated to looking into the security at the Capitol, the role and response of the Capitol police, the National Guard and the Pentagon and that there will likely be a public hearing about this in the future.

The idea that 'it was part of a plan to make Trump out to be the bad guy' is... pretty far fetched.

[/embed]
And somebody will testify that they heard somebody say that the security did everything right, just like their bombshell witness who said they heard somebody say that Trump grabbed the steering wheel of his limo, through bullet proof glass.
2
1

Pit Row

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
Gworm
Posts
803
Joined
4/5/2017
Location
Monett, MO US
7/25/2022 5:39am
Did anybody see the video of AOC, where she was complaining about how the investigation needs to keep going on, and that the capitol police must...
Did anybody see the video of AOC, where she was complaining about how the investigation needs to keep going on, and that the capitol police must have been working with the protesters, because they just let everybody walk right in?





Yeah lady, that is exactly what we are saying, they were purposefully let in for an unguided tour because it was part of a plan to make Trump out to be the bad guy.

I'm still waiting for him to be charged with anything. It is accomplishing what they wanted though, because many people are just getting burnt out and thinking that maybe he just shouldn't run again, after his name has been dragged through the mud for 4 years
As Cheney said in this Fox interview aired yesterday, they have a whole team dedicated to looking into the security at the Capitol, the role and...
As Cheney said in this Fox interview aired yesterday, they have a whole team dedicated to looking into the security at the Capitol, the role and response of the Capitol police, the National Guard and the Pentagon and that there will likely be a public hearing about this in the future.

The idea that 'it was part of a plan to make Trump out to be the bad guy' is... pretty far fetched.

[/embed]
What a joke. If they were seriously doing this for the good of the country, they would have started out by having BOTH sides represented. But no, they wouldn’t do that, because they want everything edited to fit their narrative.

Maybe you believe every word out of Cheney’s mouth, but I sure don’t. She’s had a vendetta against Trump from the start.

And you think we are the ones believing lies!
6
5
7/25/2022 5:40am
As Cheney said in this Fox interview aired yesterday, they have a whole team dedicated to looking into the security at the Capitol, the role and...
As Cheney said in this Fox interview aired yesterday, they have a whole team dedicated to looking into the security at the Capitol, the role and response of the Capitol police, the National Guard and the Pentagon and that there will likely be a public hearing about this in the future.

The idea that 'it was part of a plan to make Trump out to be the bad guy' is... pretty far fetched.

[/embed]
And somebody will testify that they heard somebody say that the security did everything right, just like their bombshell witness who said they heard somebody say...
And somebody will testify that they heard somebody say that the security did everything right, just like their bombshell witness who said they heard somebody say that Trump grabbed the steering wheel of his limo, through bullet proof glass.
Despite what Tucker Carlson and the Trump crisis response team may tell to you, nitpicking over one largely irrelevant anecdote (which still hasn't been disproven under oath) does not undermine the overwhelming amount of corroborated first hand evidence and testimony given by countless Trump appointees and life long, died in the wool Republicans.

It's not too late to learn the facts and help minimise the cloud of guilt and shame that will inevitably descend upon you in the end.
12
borg
Posts
4710
Joined
12/7/2009
Location
Long Beach, CA US
7/25/2022 5:50am
Did anybody see the video of AOC, where she was complaining about how the investigation needs to keep going on, and that the capitol police must...
Did anybody see the video of AOC, where she was complaining about how the investigation needs to keep going on, and that the capitol police must have been working with the protesters, because they just let everybody walk right in?





Yeah lady, that is exactly what we are saying, they were purposefully let in for an unguided tour because it was part of a plan to make Trump out to be the bad guy.

I'm still waiting for him to be charged with anything. It is accomplishing what they wanted though, because many people are just getting burnt out and thinking that maybe he just shouldn't run again, after his name has been dragged through the mud for 4 years
I'm still waiting for him to be charged with anything. It is accomplishing what they wanted though, because many people are just getting burnt out and thinking that maybe he just shouldn't run again, after his name has been dragged through the mud for 4 years

It's long been clear to me that Trumps actions and his inactions were damaging to our democracy. I didn't need these hearings. There are some previous supporters who have come to understand this too because of one thing the hearings have revealed. That is that he sat and watched the mayhem while refusing to call his on his morons to stand down. It is tantamount to tacit approval. It should be a strong warning to anybody who cares about the doctrine of a "peaceful exchange of power". The New York Post is one such previous supporter.
Post
7
11
7/25/2022 5:52am Edited Date/Time 7/25/2022 6:06am
Did anybody see the video of AOC, where she was complaining about how the investigation needs to keep going on, and that the capitol police must...
Did anybody see the video of AOC, where she was complaining about how the investigation needs to keep going on, and that the capitol police must have been working with the protesters, because they just let everybody walk right in?





Yeah lady, that is exactly what we are saying, they were purposefully let in for an unguided tour because it was part of a plan to make Trump out to be the bad guy.

I'm still waiting for him to be charged with anything. It is accomplishing what they wanted though, because many people are just getting burnt out and thinking that maybe he just shouldn't run again, after his name has been dragged through the mud for 4 years
As Cheney said in this Fox interview aired yesterday, they have a whole team dedicated to looking into the security at the Capitol, the role and...
As Cheney said in this Fox interview aired yesterday, they have a whole team dedicated to looking into the security at the Capitol, the role and response of the Capitol police, the National Guard and the Pentagon and that there will likely be a public hearing about this in the future.

The idea that 'it was part of a plan to make Trump out to be the bad guy' is... pretty far fetched.

[/embed]
Gworm wrote:
What a joke. If they were seriously doing this for the good of the country, they would have started out by having BOTH sides represented. But...
What a joke. If they were seriously doing this for the good of the country, they would have started out by having BOTH sides represented. But no, they wouldn’t do that, because they want everything edited to fit their narrative.

Maybe you believe every word out of Cheney’s mouth, but I sure don’t. She’s had a vendetta against Trump from the start.

And you think we are the ones believing lies!
Did you watch the interview?

No, you didn't.

Because like the rest of you Trump die hards, you never bother to burden yourselves with the facts. You bury your heads in the sand or stick your fingers in your ears and choose to live in cloud cuckoo land instead.

Republicans agreed to a bi-partisan outside commission to investigate the events of January 6th. After the Democrats agreed to Kevin McCarthys terms and conditions he reneged on the agreement. Therefore the January 6th Commission was subsequently set up as an alternative. McCarthy nominated five GOP members, two of whom played active roles in events of January 6th itself. Pelosi, quite rightly, rejected those two nominations. Rather than nominating replacements McCarthy withdrew ALL of the GOP nominations - likely a tactical ploy which you have bought hook line and sinker.

This is the same guy who said a January 6th enquiry was needed from the very start and that Trump should resign, before soon surrendering to Trumps wrath and behaving like the gutless, bad faith political operator that he is.



5
9
Gworm
Posts
803
Joined
4/5/2017
Location
Monett, MO US
7/25/2022 6:14am Edited Date/Time 7/25/2022 6:20am
I watched it… as I said, I don’t believe a word out of her mouth. Cheney hates Trump because he was trying to drain the swamp, which would have exposed her and her father as well. Yes, the swamp is bipartisan.

Explain why Pelosi won’t testify. Explain why she refused to call in the National Guard that was offered by who? Trump.

The two Secret Service men have not testified because they won’t call them.

Pelosi rejected Jim Jordan and the others because she didn’t want to have any opposition to her narrative. McCarthy was right to disengage. He saw it for the sham it is.
6
4
ToolMaker
Posts
2668
Joined
11/19/2011
Location
Escondido, CA US
7/25/2022 6:15am
Firstly, it's unconstitutional for congress to have this investigation, they're only authorized to investigate for legislative purposes. But for the spirit of the question, the answer should be no. The president needs to be able to speak to other world leaders or anyone with total trust.
Now the SS agents can't even volunteer testimony without the approval of the higher ups. Like any testimony, the attorneys negotiate what can and cannot be asked. So in this case, the agents could offer if approved, to testify if Cassidy's story was truthful. One question, was it truthful?
Yes or no and done. No single event should undermine the trust a president has with his team. Videman was no whistle blower, just a traitor. It wasn't that long ago there was a certain cigar in play with a young power infatuated staffer, should that have been made public by the SS agent?
It's not the agents job or right or even privilege to determine right from wrong. Let's turn this around. What if there was a warning that Russia launched a missle towards the US and the president did not want to launch a counter attack. Should the protective agent protecting the president take over and launch the counter attack because he/she decided it was the right thing to do? Nope they should have zero say in right and wrong, their job is protecting the president.
TM
4
5
7/25/2022 7:05am Edited Date/Time 7/25/2022 7:10am
Gworm wrote:
I watched it… as I said, I don’t believe a word out of her mouth. Cheney hates Trump because he was trying to drain the swamp...
I watched it… as I said, I don’t believe a word out of her mouth. Cheney hates Trump because he was trying to drain the swamp, which would have exposed her and her father as well. Yes, the swamp is bipartisan.

Explain why Pelosi won’t testify. Explain why she refused to call in the National Guard that was offered by who? Trump.

The two Secret Service men have not testified because they won’t call them.

Pelosi rejected Jim Jordan and the others because she didn’t want to have any opposition to her narrative. McCarthy was right to disengage. He saw it for the sham it is.
Explain why Pelosi won’t testify. Explain why she refused to call in the National Guard that was offered by who? Trump.
Has Pelosi refused to testify?

There is no evidence that Trump authorised the National Guard troops to protect the Capitol prior to January 6th and no evidence that Pelosi denied it. All you have are the words of a habitual liar and fraudster and a desperate attempt to absolve himself of responsibility. Furthermore Pelosi does not have the power to call the National Guard, according to the president and CEO of the U.S. Capitol Historical Society Jane. L Campbell: "No congressional official, or body, has the authority to activate the National Guard to the U.S. Capitol. Only the president". Incidentally there is no record of Trump attempting to call any form of law enforcement or military leaders on January 6th itself.

The two Secret Service men have not testified because they won’t call them.
The two Secret Service men have already been deposed. Having agreed to testify again under oath after Hutchinsons public testimony they have so far failed to appear. Read my earlier post.

Pelosi rejected Jim Jordan and the others because she didn’t want to have any opposition to her narrative.
Jim Jordan is nothing but a grandstanding antagonist who's role in the investigation would have been nothing but a chaos agent and mole for Donald Trump. He spoke at a number of Stop the Steal rallies and was in direct communication with Trump on the morning of January 6th and objected to the certification of the election. Trump then awarded him the Presidential Medal of Freedom Grinning (which is apparently what you get for tickling Trumps sphincter with your tongue for four years).

3
11
Gworm
Posts
803
Joined
4/5/2017
Location
Monett, MO US
7/25/2022 7:15am
I guess you and I just chose to believe different people are the liars.

Did you see the clip of Pelosi denying her husband made trades off of any info she gave him? Do you believe that they hit the jackpot so many times by buying stocks right before legislation came down that would affect that stock by COINCIDENCE??

It says a lot when you end one of your paragraphs with “ read my earlier post”. So you have evidently appointed yourself as the one who knows all.


3
jetbull721
Posts
132
Joined
6/9/2022
Location
Vancouver, WA US
7/25/2022 7:24am
Gworm wrote:
I watched it… as I said, I don’t believe a word out of her mouth. Cheney hates Trump because he was trying to drain the swamp...
I watched it… as I said, I don’t believe a word out of her mouth. Cheney hates Trump because he was trying to drain the swamp, which would have exposed her and her father as well. Yes, the swamp is bipartisan.

Explain why Pelosi won’t testify. Explain why she refused to call in the National Guard that was offered by who? Trump.

The two Secret Service men have not testified because they won’t call them.

Pelosi rejected Jim Jordan and the others because she didn’t want to have any opposition to her narrative. McCarthy was right to disengage. He saw it for the sham it is.
[b]Explain why Pelosi won’t testify. Explain why she refused to call in the National Guard that was offered by who? Trump.[/b] [i]Has[/i] Pelosi refused to testify...
Explain why Pelosi won’t testify. Explain why she refused to call in the National Guard that was offered by who? Trump.
Has Pelosi refused to testify?

There is no evidence that Trump authorised the National Guard troops to protect the Capitol prior to January 6th and no evidence that Pelosi denied it. All you have are the words of a habitual liar and fraudster and a desperate attempt to absolve himself of responsibility. Furthermore Pelosi does not have the power to call the National Guard, according to the president and CEO of the U.S. Capitol Historical Society Jane. L Campbell: "No congressional official, or body, has the authority to activate the National Guard to the U.S. Capitol. Only the president". Incidentally there is no record of Trump attempting to call any form of law enforcement or military leaders on January 6th itself.

The two Secret Service men have not testified because they won’t call them.
The two Secret Service men have already been deposed. Having agreed to testify again under oath after Hutchinsons public testimony they have so far failed to appear. Read my earlier post.

Pelosi rejected Jim Jordan and the others because she didn’t want to have any opposition to her narrative.
Jim Jordan is nothing but a grandstanding antagonist who's role in the investigation would have been nothing but a chaos agent and mole for Donald Trump. He spoke at a number of Stop the Steal rallies and was in direct communication with Trump on the morning of January 6th and objected to the certification of the election. Trump then awarded him the Presidential Medal of Freedom Grinning (which is apparently what you get for tickling Trumps sphincter with your tongue for four years).

I'm starting to think Loam Ranger is some covert EI Dave account. There's some serious parallels going on here.

2
7/25/2022 8:05am Edited Date/Time 7/25/2022 8:24am
Gworm wrote:
I guess you and I just chose to believe different people are the liars. Did you see the clip of Pelosi denying her husband made trades...
I guess you and I just chose to believe different people are the liars.

Did you see the clip of Pelosi denying her husband made trades off of any info she gave him? Do you believe that they hit the jackpot so many times by buying stocks right before legislation came down that would affect that stock by COINCIDENCE??

It says a lot when you end one of your paragraphs with “ read my earlier post”. So you have evidently appointed yourself as the one who knows all.


Whataboutism aside, I've just shown you a quote from someone who clearly understands the role of the Speaker. Whether she attempted to or not, Pelosi apparently does not have the power to call the National Guard anyway and there's is no record of Trump having done so. There's a January 4th memo from Christopher Miller, Trumps acting Defence Secretary, which imposed certain restrictions on the National Guard - of which 340 personnel had been previously agreed. Trump says he asked for 10,000, Sean Hannity claimed he'd requested 20,000.

It says a lot when you end one of your paragraphs with “ read my earlier post” So you have evidently appointed yourself as the one who knows all.


SS Agents were previously interviewed @2:40

SS Agents have since not come in and testified under oath as agreed



1
9
7/25/2022 8:11am
jetbull721 wrote:
I'm starting to think Loam Ranger is some covert EI Dave account. There's some serious parallels going on here.

You mean there was another member of Vital not easily persuaded by desperate & transparent MAGA propaganda?
2
11

Post a reply to: Secret Service/January 6th investigation…..

The Latest

The Latest