Secret Service/January 6th investigation…..

plowboy
7/27/2022 4:26pm
way to add a lot to the conversation!!!
Pretty sure most people here feel I’ve said enough already.
Lol... we're definitely in the minority around these parts but that's ok. I reckon if you won that mega millions and started handing out big money...they wouldn't turn it down based on yer politics.Silly Life is funny because of the people in it. Every Orange man lovin', liberal hatin' goon in here is still a good dude. I reckon everyone of them would give ya the shirt off their back. They might give ya shit while they unbutton it...and then tell ya there's a $20 in the pocket.
ToolMaker
Fantasy
927th
7/27/2022 4:33pm
APLMAN99 wrote:
Bullshit. Obama never said anything even remotely condoning or encouraging violence against law enforcement. It's impossible to honestly believe that Obama encouraged violence against law enforcement...
Bullshit.

Obama never said anything even remotely condoning or encouraging violence against law enforcement. It's impossible to honestly believe that Obama encouraged violence against law enforcement but Trump didn't encourage violence towards congress and Mike Pence and still have a shred of integrity.
whyZ wrote:
Obama never condemned it either. And as POTUS, not condemning it is as good as condoning it. The attacks on police officers during Obama's term were...
Obama never condemned it either. And as POTUS, not condemning it is as good as condoning it. The attacks on police officers during Obama's term were numerous, lethal and on going. Trumps Jan 6th gig was just a 3 hour tour.
APLMAN99 wrote:
False.

Obama did condemn violence against police. You are parroting a lie.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2015/09/01/president…

Why is it that when Obama says to protest peacefully, that's what the media prints. But when Trump says protest peacefully, it's an insurrection orchestrated by Trump? They both use the same words but somehow the media reports it 180 deg differently. Makes you go Hmmm,
TM

"The President joined Michael Brown’s parents in calling on anyone who protests to do so peacefully."
plowboy
7/27/2022 4:55pm
ToolMaker wrote:
Actually it is a talking point. It's the only thing they could come up with because they knew Biden had zero support. So what's the next...
Actually it is a talking point. It's the only thing they could come up with because they knew Biden had zero support.
So what's the next best thing? Try to convince people that those votes that magically appeared were from people that didn't like bad orang man. And yet, If you opened your eyes while driving around the country leading up to the election, you saw nothing but Trump signs in those same people's yards that you are trying to say hate Trump. 10s of thousands of people would show up to a rally. But you keep trying to tell people those talking points. Sometimes you just have to ignore the propaganda channels and open your eyes. It's funny that the same propaganda channels that told you that, they were wrong (lied) about every story for the whole 4 years Trump was in office. How long are you going to keep believing them? If they are so trust worthy, why did they lie about everything? And now it's coming out that the same FBI agent that was after Bad Orange Man is the same one who promoted the laptop was disinformation. So now you have to question everything they ever said. Well you do. I already know it's a lie. No friggen way did Biden get more legitimate votes than the Rockstar Obama. Even if he lost and this weren't an issue, I don't and never will believe Basement Biden got more votes than President Obama.
TM
Well I can tell you this for nothing...out here in the middle of the big red states...lots of Trump flags and banners...not much in public Dem support.
Wanna know why? If I threw a Democratic banner in my yard the local sheriff would ticket me for something everytime I pulled out of my driveway. My mail would suddenly stop arriving. My dog would mysteriously get sick or dead.

I have had every one of those things happen when I tried to get the school to hire a Special ed teacher for my son. (At the time, every needs child from deaf, blind, downs syndrome, whatever was locked in a room with nothing but a guardian). The ACLU said I owned their asses...but told me that I'd better be prepared to move cause bad trouble was coming if I went to court. I went ahead...and finally moved when they started shooting at the house.

I expect to hear that kinda shit outta 3rd world nation's...but in AMERICA...needless to say...I got a whole new way of thinking. I keep my head down, my mouth shut, and my eyes open. Pretty much like a Christian in Iraq or a gay in Fuckmenistan, a Jew in 1939 Germany. You fellas be careful what you wish for...that line they keep drawing...you might find yourself over it without knowing. Peace brothers.
APLMAN99
7/27/2022 5:11pm
ToolMaker wrote:
Actually it is a talking point. It's the only thing they could come up with because they knew Biden had zero support. So what's the next...
Actually it is a talking point. It's the only thing they could come up with because they knew Biden had zero support.
So what's the next best thing? Try to convince people that those votes that magically appeared were from people that didn't like bad orang man. And yet, If you opened your eyes while driving around the country leading up to the election, you saw nothing but Trump signs in those same people's yards that you are trying to say hate Trump. 10s of thousands of people would show up to a rally. But you keep trying to tell people those talking points. Sometimes you just have to ignore the propaganda channels and open your eyes. It's funny that the same propaganda channels that told you that, they were wrong (lied) about every story for the whole 4 years Trump was in office. How long are you going to keep believing them? If they are so trust worthy, why did they lie about everything? And now it's coming out that the same FBI agent that was after Bad Orange Man is the same one who promoted the laptop was disinformation. So now you have to question everything they ever said. Well you do. I already know it's a lie. No friggen way did Biden get more legitimate votes than the Rockstar Obama. Even if he lost and this weren't an issue, I don't and never will believe Basement Biden got more votes than President Obama.
TM
plowboy wrote:
Well I can tell you this for nothing...out here in the middle of the big red states...lots of Trump flags and banners...not much in public Dem...
Well I can tell you this for nothing...out here in the middle of the big red states...lots of Trump flags and banners...not much in public Dem support.
Wanna know why? If I threw a Democratic banner in my yard the local sheriff would ticket me for something everytime I pulled out of my driveway. My mail would suddenly stop arriving. My dog would mysteriously get sick or dead.

I have had every one of those things happen when I tried to get the school to hire a Special ed teacher for my son. (At the time, every needs child from deaf, blind, downs syndrome, whatever was locked in a room with nothing but a guardian). The ACLU said I owned their asses...but told me that I'd better be prepared to move cause bad trouble was coming if I went to court. I went ahead...and finally moved when they started shooting at the house.

I expect to hear that kinda shit outta 3rd world nation's...but in AMERICA...needless to say...I got a whole new way of thinking. I keep my head down, my mouth shut, and my eyes open. Pretty much like a Christian in Iraq or a gay in Fuckmenistan, a Jew in 1939 Germany. You fellas be careful what you wish for...that line they keep drawing...you might find yourself over it without knowing. Peace brothers.
When I see the Trump signs or flags, I assume that the house is occupied by some of these fans and cult members…..

The Shop

plowboy
7/27/2022 5:28pm
Lmao... we're gonna die here man. Well, you may survive being a big apple king but I'm just a poor retired idiot.
7/27/2022 5:35pm
Back on topic. I’m sure it’s been said but the president knows a lot more top secret info than The typical secret service member. To question the presidents orders? I don’t need each one Of them thinking they are the moral police. I’m on the side of their there to protect the president and that’s about it.
ToolMaker
Fantasy
927th
7/27/2022 5:41pm
ToolMaker wrote:
TM
plowboy wrote:
Well I can tell you this for nothing...out here in the middle of the big red states...lots of Trump flags and banners...not much in public Dem...

APLMAN99 wrote:
When I see the Trump signs or flags, I assume that the house is occupied by some of these fans and cult members…..

It's really funny watching the news. When ever they do a "left" thing, they try to find the most articulate person to interview. When they do a "right" the put the dumbest person they can find on. But hey, I guess I'm just one of those smelly walmart people that people make fun of. If thinking our government should take care of the people here first, wanting peace in the middle east, getting North Korea to start the path to being civilized, not have inflation like the 70s,
get some control of our borders, have a good economy so my kids can someday own a house/home. IF those things make me a bad person, I'll wear that badge, with honor.
TM
plowboy
7/27/2022 5:51pm
ToolMaker wrote:
It's really funny watching the news. When ever they do a "left" thing, they try to find the most articulate person to interview. When they do...
It's really funny watching the news. When ever they do a "left" thing, they try to find the most articulate person to interview. When they do a "right" the put the dumbest person they can find on. But hey, I guess I'm just one of those smelly walmart people that people make fun of. If thinking our government should take care of the people here first, wanting peace in the middle east, getting North Korea to start the path to being civilized, not have inflation like the 70s,
get some control of our borders, have a good economy so my kids can someday own a house/home. IF those things make me a bad person, I'll wear that badge, with honor.
TM
Brother man...I'd kiss you right on the mouth....and I ain't even gay no more. We want the same things. We just have a different idea about getting there.
plowboy
7/27/2022 6:03pm
Back on topic. I’m sure it’s been said but the president knows a lot more top secret info than The typical secret service member. To question...
Back on topic. I’m sure it’s been said but the president knows a lot more top secret info than The typical secret service member. To question the presidents orders? I don’t need each one Of them thinking they are the moral police. I’m on the side of their there to protect the president and that’s about it.
I couldn't agree more...up to a point. Anything the SS hears that pertains to legal and lawful discussions between the POTUS and his advisors or others should be TOTALLY considered secret and private. If at ANY point a SS agent hears the prez talking about terminating the VP or overthrowing the govt....that shit needs to be escalated. This is not fucking Russia or China or North Korea....or maybe it is and I'm just too slow to see it.

It's way past time for people to stop believing the election was stolen. There will be ANOTHER election. Maybe your guy will win. Do you want the other side throwing a hissy fit like a mini dad at chicken licks...like you folks are?
IanMac138
7/27/2022 6:13pm
Why do Republican's in power always vote against things that help the average working person, yet always vote to protect the giant corporations and tax cuts for the top 1%? Time and time again? And yeah, there have been plenty of Dem's that have wanted power and money despite initiatives being passed to help the working class ie. Joe Manchin who is wealthy because of his ownership in coal plants vetoing the climate bill recently that would produce hundreds of thousands of manufacturing jobs to compete with China and Europe building clean-energy technologies, or Kristen Sinema who voted against the prescription drug act that would have reduced drug prices because *spoiler* she is financed primarily by Pharma corporations, but it's not NEARLY as bad as Republican politicians who VASTLY out-raise Dem's with fundraising through giant corporate donations who hold them accountable to protect their interests. Not yours, or mine.

White, working-class people voting Republican have been their own worst enemy for decades now, while letting the loud-mouth, right-wing talking heads divert their attention to issues like immigration, gay-marriage, banning books in schools etc etc etc. because they know it is a distraction for Americans who are not very good at critical-thinking, or well educated...manwhile they fill their pockets and just get "REAL Americans" (LOL, whatever that stupid shit means to the right) mad about shit that does not affect their life at all.

There has been a powerful and manipulative oligarchy forming in this country since Reagan all hiding behind a smokescreen of 'culture issues' and most Americans are just to dang dumb, uneducated, ignorant or blinded by noise to see through it. Trump perfected it. Credit to him for that. But again, he's a dude who lives in a palace who has only cared about one thing ever...money and power. He's literally said it in his books and countless interviews going back 35 years. He does not give ONE F*CK about working-class or poor people. Never has and never will. His soul is rotten to the core and wouldn't let any of us Vitards step one foot into his Mar-a-Lago palace because we're not worthy and can't write him a check for a million dollars. Hell, the guy and his family posted fundraising emails on the day of Ivanka's funeral using her death as another grift to collect money. He has a special place in hell waiting for him, and the fact that he tried to turn our country into an autocracy gives him a VIP table with Satan himself. Any secret service members that aided him in doing so can be his bodyguards entering Club Diablo as far as I'm concerned.

Peace and love. I'm out! Kissing
plowboy
7/27/2022 6:20pm
IanMac138 wrote:
Why do Republican's in power always vote against things that help the average working person, yet always vote to protect the giant corporations and tax cuts...
Why do Republican's in power always vote against things that help the average working person, yet always vote to protect the giant corporations and tax cuts for the top 1%? Time and time again? And yeah, there have been plenty of Dem's that have wanted power and money despite initiatives being passed to help the working class ie. Joe Manchin who is wealthy because of his ownership in coal plants vetoing the climate bill recently that would produce hundreds of thousands of manufacturing jobs to compete with China and Europe building clean-energy technologies, or Kristen Sinema who voted against the prescription drug act that would have reduced drug prices because *spoiler* she is financed primarily by Pharma corporations, but it's not NEARLY as bad as Republican politicians who VASTLY out-raise Dem's with fundraising through giant corporate donations who hold them accountable to protect their interests. Not yours, or mine.

White, working-class people voting Republican have been their own worst enemy for decades now, while letting the loud-mouth, right-wing talking heads divert their attention to issues like immigration, gay-marriage, banning books in schools etc etc etc. because they know it is a distraction for Americans who are not very good at critical-thinking, or well educated...manwhile they fill their pockets and just get "REAL Americans" (LOL, whatever that stupid shit means to the right) mad about shit that does not affect their life at all.

There has been a powerful and manipulative oligarchy forming in this country since Reagan all hiding behind a smokescreen of 'culture issues' and most Americans are just to dang dumb, uneducated, ignorant or blinded by noise to see through it. Trump perfected it. Credit to him for that. But again, he's a dude who lives in a palace who has only cared about one thing ever...money and power. He's literally said it in his books and countless interviews going back 35 years. He does not give ONE F*CK about working-class or poor people. Never has and never will. His soul is rotten to the core and wouldn't let any of us Vitards step one foot into his Mar-a-Lago palace because we're not worthy and can't write him a check for a million dollars. Hell, the guy and his family posted fundraising emails on the day of Ivanka's funeral using her death as another grift to collect money. He has a special place in hell waiting for him, and the fact that he tried to turn our country into an autocracy gives him a VIP table with Satan himself. Any secret service members that aided him in doing so can be his bodyguards entering Club Diablo as far as I'm concerned.

Me and you are simpatico brotherSmile
APLMAN99
7/27/2022 6:45pm
plowboy wrote:

APLMAN99 wrote:

ToolMaker wrote:
It's really funny watching the news. When ever they do a "left" thing, they try to find the most articulate person to interview. When they do...
TM
I actually thought that you were one of the guys who swore that they never watched the news, they get their information from ‘other sources’.

To be honest, I don’t think that all, or even most, Trump supporters are like the folks that Klepper shows. Of course he edits his shows to only include the ‘good’ ones. But those seem to be the ones who decorate their lawns and homes with symbols of their idolatry.

Just for kicks and giggles, a lot of people keep asking the ‘What has Biden done that has been good?” question. Are they asking that because they think that whatever he has done makes it worth throwing out our entire constitution and ideals to appoint a man/idol such as Trump president despite not having the electoral votes? When people try to deflect that way it really seems as though they would rather be a Trump subject than a free American living under constitutional rule. As if Biden’s perceived poor progress would justify not following the actual peaceful transfer of power that is codified in our constitution, basically making Trump a monarch.

That is some scary shit and definitely harkens to the early 30s Germany who sold out to a charismatic sociopath who was aided by people allowing him to circumvent their election and leadership processes.
JAFO92
7/27/2022 6:55pm
APLMAN99 wrote:
I actually thought that you were one of the guys who swore that they never watched the news, they get their information from ‘other sources’. To...
I actually thought that you were one of the guys who swore that they never watched the news, they get their information from ‘other sources’.

To be honest, I don’t think that all, or even most, Trump supporters are like the folks that Klepper shows. Of course he edits his shows to only include the ‘good’ ones. But those seem to be the ones who decorate their lawns and homes with symbols of their idolatry.

Just for kicks and giggles, a lot of people keep asking the ‘What has Biden done that has been good?” question. Are they asking that because they think that whatever he has done makes it worth throwing out our entire constitution and ideals to appoint a man/idol such as Trump president despite not having the electoral votes? When people try to deflect that way it really seems as though they would rather be a Trump subject than a free American living under constitutional rule. As if Biden’s perceived poor progress would justify not following the actual peaceful transfer of power that is codified in our constitution, basically making Trump a monarch.

That is some scary shit and definitely harkens to the early 30s Germany who sold out to a charismatic sociopath who was aided by people allowing him to circumvent their election and leadership processes.
So now you are making allusions to Trump being Hitler and his voters/supporters are Nazis. What is this? The View?

M-kay.
plowboy
7/27/2022 7:25pm
JAFO92 wrote:
So now you are making allusions to Trump being Hitler and his voters/supporters are Nazis. What is this? The View?

M-kay.
That's how it starts. "I support this guy cause I like what he says or his policy benefits me...I don't care if it's evil, hateful, or hurts others". Hitler told the people that Jews and the west controlled by Jews were the reason they were poor and starving. He promised to rid them of the zionistic yoke and bring the country back to the greatness that was their destiny.

Does this not sound in the least familiar? Trump blamed the illegals and the left for every ill in the country. His followers liked that message. Having someone to blame is better than knowing who is to blame.

Trump is no better or worse than the other self serving politicians. His major fault is believing that he isn't a piece of shit.
JAFO92
7/27/2022 7:48pm
JAFO92 wrote:

M-kay.
plowboy wrote:
That's how it starts. "I support this guy cause I like what he says or his policy benefits me...I don't care if it's evil, hateful, or...
That's how it starts. "I support this guy cause I like what he says or his policy benefits me...I don't care if it's evil, hateful, or hurts others". Hitler told the people that Jews and the west controlled by Jews were the reason they were poor and starving. He promised to rid them of the zionistic yoke and bring the country back to the greatness that was their destiny.

Does this not sound in the least familiar? Trump blamed the illegals and the left for every ill in the country. His followers liked that message. Having someone to blame is better than knowing who is to blame.

Trump is no better or worse than the other self serving politicians. His major fault is believing that he isn't a piece of shit.
Et tu Brute? Blink
str8line
7/27/2022 7:50pm
IanMac138 wrote:
Why do Republican's in power always vote against things that help the average working person, yet always vote to protect the giant corporations and tax cuts...

"He does not give ONE F*CK about working-class or poor people. Never has and never will. His soul is rotten to the core and wouldn't let any of us Vitards step one foot into his Mar-a-Lago palace because we're not worthy and can't write him a check for a million dollars. Hell, the guy and his family posted fundraising emails on the day of Ivanka's funeral using her death as another grift to collect money. He has a special place in hell waiting for him, and the fact that he tried to turn our country into an autocracy gives him a VIP table with Satan himself."

The guy makes fun of people's disabilities, he's the lowest form of scum.

plowboy
7/27/2022 7:59pm
Love ya...ya Damn Texican. I've been thinkin' about heading to East Texas to bother some old friends. Lots of 'em work for Pilgrim's. I went to school with Ken Pilgrim. Dumb as a hammer but a sweet kid. Same school was the Cavender boys (western wear ). They were a little stuck up but real pretty fellas. I mighta been the same in the circumstances. I love TexasWoohoo
moto162
7/27/2022 11:04pm
Round and around we go…
philG wrote:
Still cant think of anything huh..
Didn't read page 3 huh... This thread is about the Secret Service and the January 6th Commission. You denialists keep deflecting and trying to talk about...
Didn't read page 3 huh...

This thread is about the Secret Service and the January 6th Commission. You denialists keep deflecting and trying to talk about Joe Bidens (in)competence, as though it is somehow relevant.

I don't really give two shits about Biden one way or another. He's old and past his prime, moan about him all you like, but in another thread.

I know you don't like it, but 81 million people didn't vote for Joe Biden, they voted against Donald Trump.
Use to live in Arizona I can tell you one thing I never registered or voted in Arizona... lots of people signed ND affidavits like I had to about it. But can't prove enough without all the equipment to inspect. Not to mention the one thing that would tell them without needing the machines some how was destroyed 2 years to soon against federal law... That's about all I can say. If you live in AZ ask around the snow birds and if you know peoplexthat went to school there in the last 15 years but now live back in their home states. You might find some interesting bits of info.
indy_maico
7/28/2022 6:44am
IanMac138 wrote:

You get 10 out of 10 for this analysis.
tuggy450
7/28/2022 6:52am
Some replies here leave me just shaking my damn head.

I've sort of woken up to the fact that the Country is in the middle of a civil war, Just most don't know it yet, Including myself up until just a short while ago.

The Country is gone, has been from the moment as a Country we have allowed one side to obstruct the Peaceful transfer of power to Trump in 2017. Rioting during Trump's inauguration, talk of impeachment before ever taking office. Spying on a candidate and sitting president.

Now that same side after using the DOJ to obstruct Trump, complain about a guy with horns in the capital.

There was a coup d e'tat and it was the Socialist Party that succeeded.
Meanwhile the country is divided, I cannot believe some socialist stupidity here but considering an Oregon poster I'll assume it is just something they are indoctrinated into. Hopefully the guy will grow up and realize one day what taxes are how they work and when he's homeless on the streets of Oregon he'll wonder why no companies are around to hire workers. He'll lament why his loaf of bread costs 32 dollars.

Unfortunately I'm not sure if any of this is fixable and that is why you cannot allow the seeds of Socialism to form a root. For in the end you will have to defend your freedom liberty with your life from those who would entitle themselves to the fruits of someone else's labors.

If the Country is not willing to do this, as bad as it sounds, it will continue down the dark road paved by the liberal new world order socialists. These two vastly differing ideologies are not going to exist peacefully. Nor should they.
I've already picked my side History tells me I've made the right decision.

If it comes to slinging lead at each other?, That's something we should have thought about before we let the Seeds of Socialism take root in the country.
Whenever you have a group of people who believe there is a collective entitlement to the assets of others you are going to have violence. Don't want to believe it? I guess you've never been robbed.

indy_maico
7/28/2022 6:54am
APLMAN99 wrote:
I actually thought that you were one of the guys who swore that they never watched the news, they get their information from ‘other sources’. To...

It's what I keep trying to tell people. High gas prices and inflation are temporary conditions.
Losing our democracy is not.

Everyone who says Trump may be evil and destroying our democracy and international relations, bungled the covid response and has a Twitter problem, but at least the economy is doing well, is like saying “Mussolini made the trains run on time.”
tuggy450
7/28/2022 7:00am Edited Date/Time 7/28/2022 7:03am
IanMac138 wrote:

indy_maico wrote:
Yes the socialist party is very happy with your analysis. I look forward to you two guys showing up at my house demanding your fair share
FLmxer
Fantasy
989th
7/28/2022 7:06am
I'm on no side but the right doesn't destroy people's property because they disagree. They dont key cars with apposite stickers, they don't steel signs , spit in food and burn down minority owned businesses in the name of equality. That's the left and I was 100 percent for Obama until when he kept giving the criminals an out and then said they can misbehave because some have been treated unfairly and thats when we first started seeing people cussing and spitting on cops on tv constantly since that very day and protest every day since . Then some cops got killed and Obama invited the bloods or crips to the WhiteHouse to talk about issues. Then everyone said ok Obama now how about invite the slain cops families to the whitehouse and he said no. I don't like the right or the left and cops can definitely suck but it wasn't hard to see the division multiplied huge after that situation.
indy_maico
7/28/2022 7:09am
IanMac138 wrote:

indy_maico wrote:
tuggy450 wrote:
Yes the socialist party is very happy with your analysis. I look forward to you two guys showing up at my house demanding your fair share
You'll have a long wait. Don't leave the lights on for us.

7/28/2022 7:12am
tuggy450 wrote:
Some replies here leave me just shaking my damn head. I've sort of woken up to the fact that the Country is in the middle of...
Some replies here leave me just shaking my damn head.

I've sort of woken up to the fact that the Country is in the middle of a civil war, Just most don't know it yet, Including myself up until just a short while ago.

The Country is gone, has been from the moment as a Country we have allowed one side to obstruct the Peaceful transfer of power to Trump in 2017. Rioting during Trump's inauguration, talk of impeachment before ever taking office. Spying on a candidate and sitting president.

Now that same side after using the DOJ to obstruct Trump, complain about a guy with horns in the capital.

There was a coup d e'tat and it was the Socialist Party that succeeded.
Meanwhile the country is divided, I cannot believe some socialist stupidity here but considering an Oregon poster I'll assume it is just something they are indoctrinated into. Hopefully the guy will grow up and realize one day what taxes are how they work and when he's homeless on the streets of Oregon he'll wonder why no companies are around to hire workers. He'll lament why his loaf of bread costs 32 dollars.

Unfortunately I'm not sure if any of this is fixable and that is why you cannot allow the seeds of Socialism to form a root. For in the end you will have to defend your freedom liberty with your life from those who would entitle themselves to the fruits of someone else's labors.

If the Country is not willing to do this, as bad as it sounds, it will continue down the dark road paved by the liberal new world order socialists. These two vastly differing ideologies are not going to exist peacefully. Nor should they.
I've already picked my side History tells me I've made the right decision.

If it comes to slinging lead at each other?, That's something we should have thought about before we let the Seeds of Socialism take root in the country.
Whenever you have a group of people who believe there is a collective entitlement to the assets of others you are going to have violence. Don't want to believe it? I guess you've never been robbed.

KennyT
Fantasy
479th
7/28/2022 7:13am Edited Date/Time 7/28/2022 8:00am
APLMAN99 wrote:

indy_maico wrote:
It's what I keep trying to tell people. High gas prices and inflation are temporary conditions. Losing our democracy is not. Everyone who says Trump may...
It's what I keep trying to tell people. High gas prices and inflation are temporary conditions.
Losing our democracy is not.

Everyone who says Trump may be evil and destroying our democracy and international relations, bungled the covid response and has a Twitter problem, but at least the economy is doing well, is like saying “Mussolini made the trains run on time.”
You do know more people have died from the toned down version of Covid under Biden than we lost under President Trump. Biden had access to vaccines in record time thanks to President Trump. President Trump closed borders to save millions of lives. Your post shows how clueless you are about the Virus due to your membership in the Socialist cult.

Braindead mumbling bumbling Joey has ZERO respect from anyone and he is the reason there is a war in Ukraine. If you believe Putin would have invaded Ukraine when President Trump was in office you may be as far gone as the WH puppet who forgot how to speak.

So sorry your cult was so terrified by a horn wearing patriot taking a tour of the biggest shitbox building on our soil that is filled with more disgusting people than Rykers Island.
FLmxer
Fantasy
989th
7/28/2022 7:17am Edited Date/Time 7/28/2022 7:18am
After 9/11 we we all came together as one huge family and as one nation together and helping your neighbor no matter who. And then...
indy_maico
7/28/2022 7:28am
KennyT wrote:
You do know more people have died from the toned down version of Covid under Biden than we lost under President Trump. Biden had access to...
You do know more people have died from the toned down version of Covid under Biden than we lost under President Trump. Biden had access to vaccines in record time thanks to President Trump. President Trump closed borders to save millions of lives. Your post shows how clueless you are about the Virus due to your membership in the Socialist cult.

Braindead mumbling bumbling Joey has ZERO respect from anyone and he is the reason there is a war in Ukraine. If you believe Putin would have invaded Ukraine when President Trump was in office you may be as far gone as the WH puppet who forgot how to speak.

So sorry your cult was so terrified by a horn wearing patriot taking a tour of the biggest shitbox building on our soil that is filled with more disgusting people than Rykers Island.
OK.
Whatever.
swordfish
7/28/2022 7:32am
Already a civil war in Non Moto….😬
indy_maico
7/28/2022 7:43am
swordfish wrote:
Already a civil war in Non Moto….😬
No war. I have stopped arguing with people who are on 'the other side'

It doesn't get you anywhere.

I'll reinforce the views I agree with, listen to the opposing views, restrain myself from arguing, and go on with my day.

No one here is going to change anyone's mind, so it is pointless.

Post a reply to: Secret Service/January 6th investigation…..

The Latest