Secret Service/January 6th investigation…..

Gworm
7/29/2022 9:59am
Maybe if we turn the question around and ask “what did Trump do that made your life so much worse than it is now?”

What kind of answers do you think we’ll get?

Probably still crickets.
TeamGreen
7/29/2022 10:06am
Gworm wrote:
Maybe if we turn the question around and ask “what did Trump do that made your life so much worse than it is now?” What kind...
Maybe if we turn the question around and ask “what did Trump do that made your life so much worse than it is now?”

What kind of answers do you think we’ll get?

Probably still crickets.
Mean Tweets
Sexist comments
Didn’t give in to Democrat stupidity
Mean Tweets
Picked on people like a big meanie
Mean Tweets
Never actually got caught doing ANY of the stupid shit the Left said he did (That REALLY pisses their lying asses off!)
Russia, Russia, Russia
Mean tweets
Hot Wife
Mean tweets
Sons actually worked for a living/didn’t scam foreign countries out of Billions
Mean tweets
Insurgency!!!
Mean tweets
Did I mention mean tweets?
rosebud441
7/29/2022 2:16pm
for what its worth Trump was the first Us prez not to own a dog or any family pet for that matter, .. nuf said.

I'm a one issue voter.. for some it's god guns and gays.. for me it's the simple compassion
for an animal,, and we all know who is incapable of compassion. heck, even Romney had a pet, although he made it ride atop the mini-van in a crate..

The Shop

Fantasy
4478th
7/29/2022 2:25pm Edited Date/Time 7/29/2022 2:40pm
Yeah, for sure. Bet Blondi never rode atop a mini-van in a crate.

moto162
7/29/2022 2:45pm Edited Date/Time 7/29/2022 2:57pm
indy_maico wrote:
I totally own it. I voted for Biden in 2020 and would do it again, even knowing how the last 19 months turned out, considering that...
I totally own it.

I voted for Biden in 2020 and would do it again, even knowing how the last 19 months turned out, considering that the alternative was 4 more years of Trump.

Like I said, this bullshit we are going through, gas prices, inflation, whatever, is temporary, and a small price to pay considering that alternative.

I hope someone else runs on the Democratic side in 2024 though, as anyone in their 70's is too old to be president, let alone in their 80's as Biden would be.

I'm in my sixties and in a pretty plush job, and I'm wiped out at the end of a 10 hour day.

Can't even imagine the stress and pressure 24/7 of being POTUS

It's gotta be a young man's job to do it properly.

an this right here is how fucking stupid people in our country are. Yeah small price to pay. Normal gas prices better economy no annexation of Crimea or fuck up in Iraq oh that was him and obummer now it's just him and the diversity hire/ insurance policy so he can't get booted for Afghanistan and unkraine.

The fact that resaonably intelligent people don't understand that this guy is literally doing this on purpose. He said it only live tv cant say he didnt. That he is literally causing our recession with his policys is sad. He has no control over gas prices. Bullshit he has major control in how our gas prices which cause inflation in every single aspect of our life. The fact that we have multiple people including myself who are or know people in the oil and energy sector. People that work with the government or local politics get told that.
Just fuckin sad. I can get that people don't like trump. But to say you would vote for this again shows the failing in our education and many other areas of our country.
rosebud441
7/29/2022 2:50pm
indy_maico wrote:
I totally own it. I voted for Biden in 2020 and would do it again, even knowing how the last 19 months turned out, considering that...
I totally own it.

I voted for Biden in 2020 and would do it again, even knowing how the last 19 months turned out, considering that the alternative was 4 more years of Trump.

Like I said, this bullshit we are going through, gas prices, inflation, whatever, is temporary, and a small price to pay considering that alternative.

I hope someone else runs on the Democratic side in 2024 though, as anyone in their 70's is too old to be president, let alone in their 80's as Biden would be.

I'm in my sixties and in a pretty plush job, and I'm wiped out at the end of a 10 hour day.

moto162 wrote:
an this right here is how fucking stupid people in our country are. Yeah small price to pay. Normal gas prices better economy no annexation of...
an this right here is how fucking stupid people in our country are. Yeah small price to pay. Normal gas prices better economy no annexation of Crimea or fuck up in Iraq oh that was him and obummer now it's just him and the diversity hire/ insurance policy so he can't get booted for Afghanistan and unkraine.

The fact that resaonably intelligent people don't understand that this guy is literally doing this on purpose. He said it only live tv cant say he didnt. That he is literally causing our recession with his policys is sad. He has no control over gas prices. Bullshit he has major control in how our gas prices which cause inflation in every single aspect of our life. The fact that we have multiple people including myself who are or know people in the oil and energy sector. People that work with the government or local politics get told that.
Just fuckin sad. I can get that people don't like trump. But to say you would vote for this again shows the failing in our education and many other areas of our country.
pretty sure biden still beats dumpster in a hypothetical match up, just by a snatch hair, but nonetheless says alot..

fortunately neither one of these old farts will be running in 2024, although for different reasons
KennyT
Fantasy
233rd
7/29/2022 3:45pm
rosebud441 wrote:
for what its worth Trump was the first Us prez not to own a dog or any family pet for that matter, .. nuf said. I'm...
for what its worth Trump was the first Us prez not to own a dog or any family pet for that matter, .. nuf said.

I'm a one issue voter.. for some it's god guns and gays.. for me it's the simple compassion
for an animal,, and we all know who is incapable of compassion. heck, even Romney had a pet, although he made it ride atop the mini-van in a crate..

The problem with this pic is everyone on here knows which one is more fit to lead our Country. I’ll give you a hint, it doesn’t squat when it pees. Fuckin braindead pedophile POS has no business owning a dog, they are too good for him.

A smart President would not own a animal of any kind. With all the traveling it is nothing but a gimmick for whoever is in office. President Trump didn’t need any gimmicks
KennyT
Fantasy
233rd
7/29/2022 3:48pm
indy_maico wrote:
I totally own it.

moto162 wrote:
an this right here is how fucking stupid people in our country are. Yeah small price to pay. Normal gas prices better economy no annexation of...

rosebud441 wrote:
pretty sure biden still beats dumpster in a hypothetical match up, just by a snatch hair, but nonetheless says alot.. fortunately neither one of these old...
pretty sure biden still beats dumpster in a hypothetical match up, just by a snatch hair, but nonetheless says alot..

fortunately neither one of these old farts will be running in 2024, although for different reasons
Only one will be alive, and it won’t be the one that has dementia. It will be the one who sells out arenas everywhere he goes. Dream on about your illusions he won’t be back in 2024. If you are falling for the made for prime time shit show that Nancy and her crew of pedophiles are embarrassed themselves with, you are in for a shocker.

Trump/Desantis 2024 👍🇺🇸👏
Gworm
7/29/2022 4:18pm Edited Date/Time 7/29/2022 7:25pm
Edit:
From Indy Maico

I challenge you to stand in front of a full length mirror and say that out loud to yourself without being ashamed or at least feeling stupid.

TeamGreen
7/29/2022 4:19pm
indy_maico wrote:
I totally own it.

moto162 wrote:

rosebud441 wrote:
pretty sure biden still beats dumpster in a hypothetical match up, just by a snatch hair, but nonetheless says alot.. fortunately neither one of these old...

For those of you witnessing this for the 1st time …

This is what we all “Portland Logic”.
rosebud441
7/29/2022 4:38pm
imho, Trump is being severely damaged by hearings no one here is watching, Well, maybe a few good citizens here are paying attention..

even Fox is starting to warm up to the reality that trump fucked up biggly, they are actually starting to break up with him which is fascinating to watch btw,,
KennyT
Fantasy
233rd
7/29/2022 5:27pm
rosebud441 wrote:
imho, Trump is being severely damaged by hearings no one here is watching, Well, maybe a few good citizens here are paying attention.. even Fox is...
imho, Trump is being severely damaged by hearings no one here is watching, Well, maybe a few good citizens here are paying attention..

even Fox is starting to warm up to the reality that trump fucked up biggly, they are actually starting to break up with him which is fascinating to watch btw,,
You have heard that Fox is liberal network just like CNN, MSNBC etc.

What they say means no more than what CNN would report. They are all biased BS media clown shows. I can’t believe people watch that crap
lestat
7/29/2022 5:33pm
plowboy wrote:
What does it say that folks vote AGAINST someone and not FOR someone? Something is inherently wrong when a country of this size can't choose between...
What does it say that folks vote AGAINST someone and not FOR someone? Something is inherently wrong when a country of this size can't choose between 2 capable people of integrity. The system either destroys or prohibits decent folks from running. It's a cryin' shame fellas.
colintrax wrote:
The problem is the craziess and old folks vote in the primaries. The middle people only vote in general elections. If more people showed up to...
The problem is the craziess and old folks vote in the primaries.
The middle people only vote in general elections.
If more people showed up to primaries and spent more time listening to and researching the possible candidates we'd have much better politicians.
Good call . You’re onto something there .
Sully
7/29/2022 6:56pm
For 4 years, Democrats screamed about how bad Trump made the US look on the world stage, and yet when Biden sends these 2 clowns to a summit meeting in Europe a few weeks ago, nothing but crickets. Do you not think these two are more embarrassing on the world stage than a spoiled rich dude with no internal filter? I sure as hell don’t…

Gworm
7/29/2022 6:59pm
Sully wrote:
For 4 years, Democrats screamed about how bad Trump made the US look on the world stage, and yet when Biden sends these 2 clowns to...
For 4 years, Democrats screamed about how bad Trump made the US look on the world stage, and yet when Biden sends these 2 clowns to a summit meeting in Europe a few weeks ago, nothing but crickets. Do you not think these two are more embarrassing on the world stage than a spoiled rich dude with no internal filter? I sure as hell don’t…

Yes, Trump was what has them laughing at us.

Unbelievable that these two are in anybody’s administration.
borg
7/29/2022 7:40pm
Sully wrote:
For 4 years, Democrats screamed about how bad Trump made the US look on the world stage, and yet when Biden sends these 2 clowns to...

Those two fit right in to what other European countries send to these bullshit collaborations. You have it backwards.
There are times when I take pride in what the conventional wisdom says about me.
TeamGreen
7/30/2022 6:13pm
Sully wrote:

All of this…
All the insane disregard for logic.
All the psycho-babel that has been deployed in an effort to let the non-exceptional feel like they’re taking over.
All the “pissing on” common sense.
All the lying about statistics.
All the leftist manipulation of the media and allllll the spin AGAINST “John Q Citizen”…

It’s coming back to step on these Chairman Mao wannabes.

They’re gonna get buried in the next election.

Gworm
7/30/2022 6:15pm
As long as they don’t cheat again.
Hrvat Moto
7/30/2022 6:55pm
President Trump will be back for his second term shortly
BMSOBx2
7/30/2022 8:01pm
Gworm wrote:
😂😂😂
indy_maico
7/31/2022 7:27am
Gworm wrote:
You guys think you are in the majority in this country.

You're not.

Most of the country votes Democrat. That's a fact.

Only 1 republican presidential candidate has won the popular vote since George HW Bush in 1988, and that was W in 2004.

Trump lost the popular vote both times he ran.

He has a snowball's chance in hell of winning the presidency in 2024.

But carry on!
RandomUserName
Fantasy
2773rd
7/31/2022 8:15am
Gworm wrote:
indy_maico wrote:
You guys think you are in the majority in this country. You're not. Most of the country votes Democrat. That's a fact. Only 1 republican presidential...

You're not.

Only 1 republican presidential candidate has won the popular vote since George HW Bush in 1988, and that was W in 2004.

But carry on!
lol.

Trump will absolutely mop the floor with every current Lib nominee. American citizens are inherently lazy, but as anyone with a brain knows, the 2020 election was a complete sham and you will see record high voting turnout so as to ensure it doesn't happen again and it will be a breathtaking landslide against whoever they replace Brandon with (as we all know that senile bag of bones is not running again....hell, his own party is trying to put him out to pasture)
indy_maico
7/31/2022 8:19am
lol. Trump will absolutely mop the floor with every current Lib nominee. American citizens are inherently lazy, but as anyone with a brain knows, the 2020...
lol.

Trump will absolutely mop the floor with every current Lib nominee. American citizens are inherently lazy, but as anyone with a brain knows, the 2020 election was a complete sham and you will see record high voting turnout so as to ensure it doesn't happen again and it will be a breathtaking landslide against whoever they replace Brandon with (as we all know that senile bag of bones is not running again....hell, his own party is trying to put him out to pasture)
It's good to have dreams.

If you're still backing the Big Lie, you are just delusional.

And also in the minority

Robgvx
7/31/2022 9:08am
lol. Trump will absolutely mop the floor with every current Lib nominee. American citizens are inherently lazy, but as anyone with a brain knows, the 2020...
lol.

indy_maico wrote:
It's good to have dreams.

If you're still backing the Big Lie, you are just delusional.

And also in the minority

And with the Republican abortion ruling pissing off the majority of the female population, it might be a landslide in the Dem’s favour.
Robgvx
7/31/2022 9:10am Edited Date/Time 7/31/2022 1:04pm
Gworm wrote:
indy_maico wrote:
You guys think you are in the majority in this country. You're not. Most of the country votes Democrat. That's a fact. Only 1 republican presidential...

You're not.

But carry on!
lol.

Trump lost last time. Do you think he’s become more popular with the masses with what he’s done since?
7/31/2022 9:39am
ToolMaker wrote:
I'm saying he got shut down because they didn't like him setting the narrative and the media playing defense. They didn't know how to handle that...
I'm saying he got shut down because they didn't like him setting the narrative and the media playing defense. They didn't know how to handle that he could communicate directly to his supporters. They couldn't deal with that so they had to silence him.
TM
That's how I saw too He had a direct line to communicate with his supporters.

No news is bad news, so I think it was really a perfect storm whenever CNN was constantly talking crap about him when he was going up against Hillary. Plus with his Twitter communication access, it just worked
TeamGreen
7/31/2022 9:59am
This November is gonna be sooooo much fun.
indy_maico
7/31/2022 10:07am
TeamGreen wrote:
This November is gonna be sooooo much fun.
I couldn't agree more, Manny!
BMSOBx2
7/31/2022 10:08am Edited Date/Time 7/31/2022 10:09am
Nothing will be solved in november. The ineffectiveness and partisanship of Congress will continue without any progress being made. Maybe you can cancel some more veterans benefits if it makes you feel good or ban some more books....... if you win.

Post a reply to: Secret Service/January 6th investigation…..

The Latest