Secret Service/January 6th investigation…..

JAFO92
7/26/2022 8:24pm
SEEMEFIRST wrote:
Perhaps, but I'm not sure I'd bet the farm on the HATE side.
Lets see,, half the population owns 393 million firearms and trillions of rounds of ammunition and the other half wants to ban guns, defund the police, cant tell you what a woman is and thinks its okay for boys to take showers with little girls in school.

philG
7/27/2022 1:22am
colintrax wrote:
I love that half yall replying in this don't even live in the USA.
And we are just as fucked as you for the same reasons. And 2016-2020 was great. Hmm.mm.
philG
7/27/2022 2:31am
Round and around we go…
Still cant think of anything huh..

The Shop

Loam Ranger
Fantasy
3402nd
7/27/2022 3:29am Edited Date/Time 7/27/2022 3:31am
Round and around we go…
philG wrote:
Didn't read page 3 huh...

This thread is about the Secret Service and the January 6th Commission. You denialists keep deflecting and trying to talk about Joe Bidens (in)competence, as though it is somehow relevant.

I don't really give two shits about Biden one way or another. He's old and past his prime, moan about him all you like, but in another thread.

I know you don't like it, but 81 million people didn't vote for Joe Biden, they voted against Donald Trump.
APLMAN99
7/27/2022 4:06am
SEEMEFIRST wrote:
Anyone ask why legislators are conducting a criminal hearing?
I don’t remember it being a huge concern when they established a similar select committee for the Benghazi investigation….
wolf18
7/27/2022 4:51am
SEEMEFIRST wrote:
APLMAN99 wrote:
I don’t remember it being a huge concern when they established a similar select committee for the Benghazi investigation….
Watch 13 HOURS, that will give you a taste as to why we needed that investigation. And yet, the Clinton’s walk free again.
Robgvx
7/27/2022 5:02am
Didn't read page 3 huh... This thread is about the Secret Service and the January 6th Commission. You denialists keep deflecting and trying to talk about...

This thread is about the Secret Service and the January 6th Commission. You denialists keep deflecting and trying to talk about Joe Bidens (in)competence, as though it is somehow relevant.

I don't really give two shits about Biden one way or another. He's old and past his prime, moan about him all you like, but in another thread.

I know you don't like it, but 81 million people didn't vote for Joe Biden, they voted against Donald Trump.
This guy gets it.
SEEMEFIRST
7/27/2022 5:54am
SEEMEFIRST wrote:
APLMAN99 wrote:
wolf18 wrote:
Watch 13 HOURS, that will give you a taste as to why we needed that investigation. And yet, the Clinton’s walk free again.
At least they had both sides represented in that one.
7/27/2022 6:00am
Didn't read page 3 huh... This thread is about the Secret Service and the January 6th Commission. You denialists keep deflecting and trying to talk about...

Orange man bad

RandomUserName
Fantasy
2773rd
7/27/2022 6:03am
Round and around we go…
philG wrote:

nice try Great Britain.
the 81m votes is very much in question and has been debated on this board for a while now. it depends on what color armband you wear if you honestly think 81m voted for a guy that stayed in his basement while the other candidate filled football stadiums.
APLMAN99
7/27/2022 6:08am
APLMAN99 wrote:
I think that all the folks who believe that Trump meant for nothing to happen, didn't inflame the crowd, etc. are probably now taking back all...
I think that all the folks who believe that Trump meant for nothing to happen, didn't inflame the crowd, etc. are probably now taking back all of that bluster about Obama causing a 'war on cops', don't ya think?!?!?!?!
Gworm wrote:
Ok, I’ve given myself an hour to think about it, and I still don’t know what you were trying to say.

Probably just me.
He's saying that if Trump's words didn't mean anything then Obama's words didn't mean anything either when he said that Trayvon or Michael Brown could have...
He's saying that if Trump's words didn't mean anything then Obama's words didn't mean anything either when he said that Trayvon or Michael Brown could have been his son....after they both committed felonies (or maybe misdemeanors) that lead to their untimely deaths.
Trayvon Martin committed a felony? Seriously?

Show me any words, actual quotes, from Obama that urged people to use violence against police. There are none, and anyone believing that his words were antagonistic while Trump’s blatant urgings to disrupt the electoral process is blinded by partisanship.

Loam Ranger
Fantasy
3402nd
7/27/2022 6:09am
philG wrote:

nice try Great Britain. the 81m votes is very much in question and has been debated on this board for a while now. it depends on...
nice try Great Britain.
the 81m votes is very much in question and has been debated on this board for a while now. it depends on what color armband you wear if you honestly think 81m voted for a guy that stayed in his basement while the other candidate filled football stadiums.
APLMAN99
7/27/2022 7:09am
SEEMEFIRST wrote:
APLMAN99 wrote:
wolf18 wrote:
Unfortunately, dramatizations are exactly how some people get their 'new' these days.......

The issue was whether or not the legislature can conduct hearings like this. Obviously they can.

By the way, the 6 congressional committees that investigated the Benghazi tragedy all reached the same conclusion that Secretary Clinton did not do anything wrong in relation to that. While I don't like her in the least, it seems that an awful lot of people believe that she is automatically guilty for everything wrong that has ever occurred in the world, facts be damned.
swordfish
7/27/2022 7:46am

nice try Great Britain. the 81m votes is very much in question and has been debated on this board for a while now. it depends on...
nice try Great Britain.
[img]https://www.parent4success.com/site/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/mother-son-after-quarrel-1024x833.jpg[/img]
You must have gotten used to that look on your moms face growing up.
George Costanza
Fantasy
923rd
7/27/2022 9:05am
what? i posted a video directly related to Jan 6, who opened the doors? I mean, such a super serious investigation would address this question... lefty...
what? i posted a video directly related to Jan 6, who opened the doors? I mean, such a super serious investigation would address this question...

lefty then turns it into personal attacks without trying to address the question... so i ask one easy question tongue in cheek and you come unraveled.

tell you what, bob, i'll kindly see myself out of this dumpster fire of a thread.

have a nice day!

*edit.. also, the 1.2 trillion waste package is not a positive for the administration. pretty sad if thats the best you got.

LGB
BMSOBx2 wrote:
Personal attacks? What personal attacks? Although I guess I can see why you would see it that way. Playing the victim like your hero. When things...
Personal attacks? What personal attacks? Although I guess I can see why you would see it that way. Playing the victim like your hero. When things don't go your way it's always the pivot back to the Biden is worse than Trump thing. Weak. Go ahead and let yourself out shrinkage boy you won't be missed. Now that was a personal attack.LaughingLaughingLaughing
lestat
7/27/2022 11:09am

Robgvx wrote:
This guy gets it.
Yep . Nailed it right here ….

“ I know you don't like it, but 81 million people didn't vote for Joe Biden, they voted against Donald Trump.”
str8line
7/27/2022 11:22am
JAFO92 wrote:
The problem here is, the impotent beta males on the left do not, even remotely, understand how an alpha males head works. Because if they did...
The problem here is, the impotent beta males on the left do not, even remotely, understand how an alpha males head works. Because if they did, they would understand that if there was gonna be an insurrection that day, it wouldve been successful.
plowboy wrote:
Brother...really? We are already divided...do we need/want a civil war. We've done that. It's not a good thing. The way this joint works is that sooner...
Brother...really? We are already divided...do we need/want a civil war. We've done that. It's not a good thing. The way this joint works is that sooner or later...your guy wins and your life is good. Others suffer until their guy wins...and we repeat.

You keep us updated. When the govt kicks down your door, takes your guns, eats your babies, makes you worship Satan...post it here and I'll come a running. I ain't joking. I'll die beside you fightin' that shit.

"I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that knowing how many gun toting Trump fans there are in the country, had Trump actually called for an "insurrection", it would have looked much differently."

SEEMEFIRST

"The way REAL America’s look at Jan 6th is that it was the single largest patriotic display in the history of the Country. The only ones calling it falsely “insurrection” are the radical left. I’m America it’s called a “rally”

KennyT

"The problem here is, the impotent beta males on the left do not, even remotely, understand how an alpha males head works. Because if they did, they would understand that if there was gonna be an insurrection that day, it wouldve been successful."

JAFO92

philG
7/27/2022 11:59am
lestat wrote:
Yep . Nailed it right here …. [i]“ I know you don't like it, but 81 million people didn't vote for Joe Biden, they voted against...

“ I know you don't like it, but 81 million people didn't vote for Joe Biden, they voted against Donald Trump.”
In the dead of night.
7/27/2022 12:12pm Edited Date/Time 7/27/2022 12:13pm
APLMAN99 wrote:
Trayvon Martin committed a felony? Seriously? Show me any words, actual quotes, from Obama that urged people to use violence against police. There are none, and...

Show me any words, actual quotes, from Obama that urged people to use violence against police. There are none, and anyone believing that his words were antagonistic while Trump’s blatant urgings to disrupt the electoral process is blinded by partisanship.

(or maybe misdemeanor)

.... I don't have time, or care enough to look up Obama speeches, but I do remember a very anti-cop narrative coming from him.
ToolMaker
Fantasy
726th
7/27/2022 12:25pm

Robgvx wrote:
This guy gets it.
lestat wrote:
Yep . Nailed it right here …. [i]“ I know you don't like it, but 81 million people didn't vote for Joe Biden, they voted against...

You like those talking points don't you. Wink
RandomUserName
Fantasy
2773rd
7/27/2022 1:13pm

nice try Great Britain.
[img]https://www.parent4success.com/site/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/mother-son-after-quarrel-1024x833.jpg[/img]
way to add a lot to the conversation!!!
APLMAN99
7/27/2022 2:11pm
APLMAN99 wrote:
Trayvon Martin committed a felony? Seriously? Show me any words, actual quotes, from Obama that urged people to use violence against police. There are none, and...

(or maybe misdemeanor) .... I don't have time, or care enough to look up Obama speeches, but I do remember a very anti-cop narrative coming from...
(or maybe misdemeanor)

.... I don't have time, or care enough to look up Obama speeches, but I do remember a very anti-cop narrative coming from him.
Bullshit.

Obama never said anything even remotely condoning or encouraging violence against law enforcement. It's impossible to honestly believe that Obama encouraged violence against law enforcement but Trump didn't encourage violence towards congress and Mike Pence and still have a shred of integrity.
lestat
7/27/2022 3:41pm
Robgvx wrote:
This guy gets it.
lestat wrote:

ToolMaker wrote:
Not really a talking point . It’s been obvious for a long time that the choices for president that your beloved R & D parties have given you , has been a downward spiral across the board . The last election was the ultimate “hold your nose and vote” election ever . Biden never had a positive approval rating because he never really had support from the very beginning . He was simply the second worst choice for president ever …. luckily for him , he was up against the guy that many people thought was the worst ever . It will be interesting to see if the two parties can continue to offer candidates worse than the last time … it will be tough … they have been on quite a streak .
whyZ
7/27/2022 3:47pm
APLMAN99 wrote:

(or maybe misdemeanor) .... I don't have time, or care enough to look up Obama speeches, but I do remember a very anti-cop narrative coming from...
(or maybe misdemeanor)

APLMAN99 wrote:
Bullshit. Obama never said anything even remotely condoning or encouraging violence against law enforcement. It's impossible to honestly believe that Obama encouraged violence against law enforcement...
Bullshit.

Obama never said anything even remotely condoning or encouraging violence against law enforcement. It's impossible to honestly believe that Obama encouraged violence against law enforcement but Trump didn't encourage violence towards congress and Mike Pence and still have a shred of integrity.
Obama never condemned it either. And as POTUS, not condemning it is as good as condoning it. The attacks on police officers during Obama's term were numerous, lethal and on going. Trumps Jan 6th gig was just a 3 hour tour.
APLMAN99
7/27/2022 3:52pm
(or maybe misdemeanor)

APLMAN99 wrote:
Bullshit. Obama never said anything even remotely condoning or encouraging violence against law enforcement. It's impossible to honestly believe that Obama encouraged violence against law enforcement...
Bullshit.

whyZ wrote:
Obama never condemned it either. And as POTUS, not condemning it is as good as condoning it. The attacks on police officers during Obama's term were...
Obama never condemned it either. And as POTUS, not condemning it is as good as condoning it. The attacks on police officers during Obama's term were numerous, lethal and on going. Trumps Jan 6th gig was just a 3 hour tour.
False.

Obama did condemn violence against police. You are parroting a lie.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2015/09/01/president…

ToolMaker
Fantasy
726th
7/27/2022 4:26pm
lestat wrote:

ToolMaker wrote:
lestat wrote:
Not really a talking point . It’s been obvious for a long time that the choices for president that your beloved R & D parties have...
Not really a talking point . It’s been obvious for a long time that the choices for president that your beloved R & D parties have given you , has been a downward spiral across the board . The last election was the ultimate “hold your nose and vote” election ever . Biden never had a positive approval rating because he never really had support from the very beginning . He was simply the second worst choice for president ever …. luckily for him , he was up against the guy that many people thought was the worst ever . It will be interesting to see if the two parties can continue to offer candidates worse than the last time … it will be tough … they have been on quite a streak .
Actually it is a talking point. It's the only thing they could come up with because they knew Biden had zero support.
So what's the next best thing? Try to convince people that those votes that magically appeared were from people that didn't like bad orang man. And yet, If you opened your eyes while driving around the country leading up to the election, you saw nothing but Trump signs in those same people's yards that you are trying to say hate Trump. 10s of thousands of people would show up to a rally. But you keep trying to tell people those talking points. Sometimes you just have to ignore the propaganda channels and open your eyes. It's funny that the same propaganda channels that told you that, they were wrong (lied) about every story for the whole 4 years Trump was in office. How long are you going to keep believing them? If they are so trust worthy, why did they lie about everything? And now it's coming out that the same FBI agent that was after Bad Orange Man is the same one who promoted the laptop was disinformation. So now you have to question everything they ever said. Well you do. I already know it's a lie. No friggen way did Biden get more legitimate votes than the Rockstar Obama. Even if he lost and this weren't an issue, I don't and never will believe Basement Biden got more votes than President Obama.
TM

Post a reply to: Secret Service/January 6th investigation…..

The Latest