Joe Rogan

-MAVERICK-
Posts
68087
Joined
3/26/2015
Location
Ontario, CA
10/27/2021 10:26am
G-man wrote:
Just finished this one, pretty interesting what this former CIA Covert OPS Mike Baker had to say. He's been on Joe's podcast before--he's a straight shooter...
Just finished this one, pretty interesting what this former CIA Covert OPS Mike Baker had
to say. He's been on Joe's podcast before--he's a straight shooter no BS kinda guy.

At the 61 min mark talks about a fleet of drones
97 min UFO'S Smile

I will be trying to find his show on the Discovery Channel "Black Files Declassified"

Second season starts in the New Year

Summary on the UFO's?
peelout
Posts
18422
Joined
1/6/2011
Location
Ogden, UT, USA
10/27/2021 10:50am
the latest Lex Fridman episode is really good, Lex is awesome
2
10/27/2021 11:35am
the jewel episode was really good

looking forward to the bridget phetasy one
6
G-man
Posts
9409
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Mesa, AZ, USA
10/27/2021 11:52am
G-man wrote:
Just finished this one, pretty interesting what this former CIA Covert OPS Mike Baker had to say. He's been on Joe's podcast before--he's a straight shooter...
Just finished this one, pretty interesting what this former CIA Covert OPS Mike Baker had
to say. He's been on Joe's podcast before--he's a straight shooter no BS kinda guy.

At the 61 min mark talks about a fleet of drones
97 min UFO'S Smile

I will be trying to find his show on the Discovery Channel "Black Files Declassified"

Second season starts in the New Year

-MAVERICK- wrote:
Summary on the UFO's?
One statement he said and I don't know word for word but basically he did say "yes they do exist and how he found it interesting that the government has denied the existence of UFO'S for over 60 years but the Pentagon decided to admit YES they do exist although they can't be explained during a World Wide Pandemic and it got swept under the rug. 🙄

Any other time in history this would have been EARTH SHATTERING NEWS!"Woohoo

Think about it all that's really talked about is COVID. Dry
4
1

The Shop

Sully
Posts
9589
Joined
8/24/2006
Location
JP
10/27/2021 4:36pm
G-man wrote:
Just finished this one, pretty interesting what this former CIA Covert OPS Mike Baker had to say. He's been on Joe's podcast before--he's a straight shooter...
Just finished this one, pretty interesting what this former CIA Covert OPS Mike Baker had
to say. He's been on Joe's podcast before--he's a straight shooter no BS kinda guy.

At the 61 min mark talks about a fleet of drones
97 min UFO'S Smile

I will be trying to find his show on the Discovery Channel "Black Files Declassified"

Second season starts in the New Year

The drones already exist on the commercial market, and were used in the Tokyo Olympics opening ceremony...

1
G-man
Posts
9409
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Mesa, AZ, USA
10/27/2021 6:20pm Edited Date/Time 10/27/2021 11:10pm
That is true but he talked about them being potentially armed in the not to distant future (which Superpower will be first?) also talked about a Mothership drone that the drones could go to and recharge without having to land.

Scary stuff for sure like I said a while ago (very first post in this thread 2019) with that crazy AI robot crap that just keeps advancing by the day.
Just a matter of time before the Terminators take over. Dry
1
G-man
Posts
9409
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Mesa, AZ, USA
10/27/2021 6:23pm Edited Date/Time 10/27/2021 11:06pm
the jewel episode was really good

looking forward to the bridget phetasy one
Listening to it right now holy crap I had no idea what that girl went thru!
Mom left when she was a child and abusive alcoholic father beat her and food was scarce in Alaska.

Homeless when she was 16 wow what a story she has overcome!
Have not finished listening to it all yet but yes she is one strong person and to be admired and an inspiration.
5
10/27/2021 9:58pm
Mike Baker also writes for the NY Times out of Idaho, covers the Pacific Northwest.
1
1
Sully
Posts
9589
Joined
8/24/2006
Location
JP
10/27/2021 11:52pm
Mike Baker also writes for the NY Times out of Idaho, covers the Pacific Northwest.
Different guy...


2
10/28/2021 8:13pm
Mike Baker also writes for the NY Times out of Idaho, covers the Pacific Northwest.
Sully wrote:
Different guy... [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2021/10/27/516388/s1200_Screen_Shot_2021_10_28_at_3.52.25_PM.jpg[/img]
Different guy...


Oh dang....*calls lense crafters*
2
peelout
Posts
18422
Joined
1/6/2011
Location
Ogden, UT, USA
10/29/2021 9:44am
listening to the Jewel episode now, man that girl went through some heavy shit.
2
garasaki
Posts
208
Joined
1/20/2021
Location
Mount Vernon, IA, USA
11/1/2021 12:54pm
I didn't really like Mike Baker at first but he's really grown on me and is one of my favorite regular guests these days.

Maybe I've just reached a saturation point, but JRE is feeling a little repetitive lately.
2
felpro
Posts
649
Joined
8/3/2009
Location
Rouse Hill, AU
11/1/2021 1:09pm
Your use of the word "Saturation" resonates with me. At times, there can be too much of a good thing. Doesn't make anything bad, just a need to come up for air occasionally.
1
crowe660
Posts
2284
Joined
8/15/2020
Location
USA
11/1/2021 1:33pm
garasaki wrote:
I didn't really like Mike Baker at first but he's really grown on me and is one of my favorite regular guests these days. Maybe I've...
I didn't really like Mike Baker at first but he's really grown on me and is one of my favorite regular guests these days.

Maybe I've just reached a saturation point, but JRE is feeling a little repetitive lately.
I binged a ton of episodes over the last couple years, and it's to the point I'll only listen if he has a comedien friend on or someone I already know that's been on before. I can only take so much political/covid talk. I'm just tired in general of hearing about covid, and that's really dominated the discussions for a while now. When I'm in the mood for Joe, I almost always go listen to previous episodes pre-pandemic now.
1
G-man
Posts
9409
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Mesa, AZ, USA
11/1/2021 3:57pm Edited Date/Time 11/2/2021 5:56am
"When I'm in the mood for Joe, I almost always go listen to previous episodes pre-pandemic now."


I hear ya crowe, I've been thinking of doing the same thing. Even Joe has mentioned he's tired of Covid talk....

That's one reason the Jewel Podcast was so refreshing I do not think they mentioned covid at all it was one of the best podcasts if you have not listened to it.
2
felpro
Posts
649
Joined
8/3/2009
Location
Rouse Hill, AU
11/2/2021 2:50am Edited Date/Time 11/2/2021 2:51am
I'm halfway through the Jewel podcast now.

Brilliant. She's amazing.

Anyone wanna help me find her mother?
5
11/2/2021 8:22am
Add me to the list of posts that were blown away by the Jewel episode. I had no idea that she was so insightful, introspective and intelligent. I've been through some heavy shit in my life (who hasn't?) and I found her approach to mental health to be absolutely spot-on. Incredible life and experience for a former 15-year-old homeless kid.

I usually skip his podcast if the guest is an entertainer, but something told me to check this one out. I've listened to this one twice now.
2
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
11/2/2021 10:08am
I’m also little over halfway through Jewel, incredible story, fell asleep listening last night and need to go back a bit. Love that woman though. Thanks Gary.
2
G-man
Posts
9409
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Mesa, AZ, USA
11/2/2021 11:55am
felpro wrote:
I'm halfway through the Jewel podcast now.

Brilliant. She's amazing.

Anyone wanna help me find her mother?
I'm game to find Mom the rip-off artist!

What happened to my reply regarding her Mom stealing $100 million and Jewel living in a car and playing in a coffee shop when she was discovered.

Then dropping out of the celebrity and music scene because she did not like it at the tine.

Who the fuck removed that from this thread!!!??

Is there a Commie running the show? Angry
G-man
Posts
9409
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Mesa, AZ, USA
11/2/2021 11:59am
ocscottie wrote:
I’m also little over halfway through Jewel, incredible story, fell asleep listening last night and need to go back a bit. Love that woman though. Thanks...
I’m also little over halfway through Jewel, incredible story, fell asleep listening last night and need to go back a bit. Love that woman though. Thanks Gary.
You're welcome Scottie, if you can listen to her do her song at the end thru some speakers or headphones.

She sings with so much Heart and Soul--luv that girl!
1
felpro
Posts
649
Joined
8/3/2009
Location
Rouse Hill, AU
11/2/2021 1:18pm
Interesting. I too fell asleep at the very end to wake up with her mesmerising, intricate, bizarre, meandering, brilliant rendition of Who can save your soul. Quite surreal.

I have an 18 year old daughter who expresses mental health concerns. I have suggested that she experiences this podcast. I want her to take on board Jewel's way of reading herself and changing gears . . .
5
G-man
Posts
9409
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Mesa, AZ, USA
11/2/2021 4:34pm
Just finished this one, pretty good--barely any Covid talk.

Neill makes movies and is very interesting.

Some highlights
Remember when I mentioned Jackie Gleason saw an Alien and actually had a custom home built like a UFO and Applman laughed me outta town? Laughing

47 min mark: Bob Lazar
President Nixon took Jackie Gleason to an Air Force base and showed him Aliens from Roswell.

130 min: Phoenix Lights

1
1
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
11/8/2021 11:11am
Joe just put up one with Theo Von, that dude is funny as hell, gonna listen next.

Here is a clip:

1
11/8/2021 1:58pm
G-man wrote:
Just finished this one, pretty interesting what this former CIA Covert OPS Mike Baker had to say. He's been on Joe's podcast before--he's a straight shooter...
Just finished this one, pretty interesting what this former CIA Covert OPS Mike Baker had
to say. He's been on Joe's podcast before--he's a straight shooter no BS kinda guy.

At the 61 min mark talks about a fleet of drones
97 min UFO'S Smile

I will be trying to find his show on the Discovery Channel "Black Files Declassified"

Second season starts in the New Year

-MAVERICK- wrote:
Summary on the UFO's?
G-man wrote:
One statement he said and I don't know word for word but basically he did say "yes they do exist and how he found it interesting...
One statement he said and I don't know word for word but basically he did say "yes they do exist and how he found it interesting that the government has denied the existence of UFO'S for over 60 years but the Pentagon decided to admit YES they do exist although they can't be explained during a World Wide Pandemic and it got swept under the rug. 🙄

Any other time in history this would have been EARTH SHATTERING NEWS!"Woohoo

Think about it all that's really talked about is COVID. Dry
Those weren’t aliens that the pentagon released videos of. The pentagon knows it, too.
1
3
G-man
Posts
9409
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Mesa, AZ, USA
1/11/2022 7:16pm
This is Freaking Gold!!! Laughing
Who can name them all?

1
swordfish
Posts
1950
Joined
9/2/2021
Location
Somewhere, AB, CA
1/21/2022 10:22am

Episode #1767 James Lindsay
Listened to it yesterday.
1/23/2022 4:05pm
peelout wrote:
the latest Lex Fridman episode is really good, Lex is awesome
I listen to alot of his podcasts. I really like that guy.

Rogan
Fridmen
Willink

Always perusing their channels it’s not hard to listen to these guys when you got an hour commute to work one way.
3
1/24/2022 11:41am
40 minutes in on episode # 1768, Dr Robert Epstein... wow.

things a lot of people assume about tech companies, but then some...

the internet needs to be unplugged..
4
1
1/24/2022 9:07pm
I watch him whenever he has someone on I am interested in (Elon, NDG, etc). By the way, there is one thing that you and Elon...
I watch him whenever he has someone on I am interested in (Elon, NDG, etc). By the way, there is one thing that you and Elon do not agree on. Smile And yes, Lazar is a fruitcake. Smile
Elon is a trip. I bet it’s hard to shut his mind off

Post a reply to: Joe Rogan

The Latest