Joe Rogan

peelout
Posts
18420
Joined
1/6/2011
Location
Ogden, UT, USA
4/22/2021 3:51pm Edited Date/Time 4/22/2021 3:52pm
listened to the Elon Musk episode the other day on a road trip home from Moab, man that is one smart mother fucker. dude had me looking up Tesla prices when i got home and trying to figure out which kidney i should sell to go buy one for my wife. love them or hate them they are some badass cars.

2
1
4/22/2021 5:25pm
peelout wrote:
listened to the Elon Musk episode the other day on a road trip home from Moab, man that is one smart mother fucker. dude had me...
listened to the Elon Musk episode the other day on a road trip home from Moab, man that is one smart mother fucker. dude had me looking up Tesla prices when i got home and trying to figure out which kidney i should sell to go buy one for my wife. love them or hate them they are some badass cars.

Yea when he was talkin about people get tied up into things because they spent 2 billion to keep going ans it’s ok to just say fuck it. Bad idea. Scrap it. Start over.


Carbon fiber rocket vs steel rocket 🚀


Man’s a genius.
2
2
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
4/22/2021 7:18pm
I miss JRE, ever since the move to Spotify i rarely ever see his stuff. I wonder if he is regretting the move or if his numbers are still good?
2
1

The Shop

OG725
Posts
907
Joined
4/27/2020
Location
Stanley, NM, USA
4/22/2021 7:50pm
ocscottie wrote:
Decided to google and found this, not the most up to date article but its something:

https://www.sportskeeda.com/esports/joe-rogan-fans-refusing-follow-spot…
I was really starting to get in to JRE right before the move to Spotify. Want to guess how many episodes I’ve seen since the switch and YouTube removal. Exactly, zero.
2
3
4/23/2021 5:01am Edited Date/Time 4/23/2021 5:05am
ocscottie wrote:
Decided to google and found this, not the most up to date article but its something:

https://www.sportskeeda.com/esports/joe-rogan-fans-refusing-follow-spot…
OG725 wrote:
I was really starting to get in to JRE right before the move to Spotify. Want to guess how many episodes I’ve seen since the switch...
I was really starting to get in to JRE right before the move to Spotify. Want to guess how many episodes I’ve seen since the switch and YouTube removal. Exactly, zero.
Nothing seems to have changed since his move to Spotify... You're missing out on some good stuff.

Kind of off topic.😂

3
crowe660
Posts
2281
Joined
8/15/2020
Location
USA
4/23/2021 5:44am
I still listen. Only reason I listen less though is due to his guests. I don’t usually listen if He has fitness, political experts and authors. I really only like when he has comedians on, and it’s getting pretty rare now that he lives in Texas..
1
4/23/2021 9:18am Edited Date/Time 4/23/2021 9:20am
crowe660 wrote:
I still listen. Only reason I listen less though is due to his guests. I don’t usually listen if He has fitness, political experts and authors...
I still listen. Only reason I listen less though is due to his guests. I don’t usually listen if He has fitness, political experts and authors. I really only like when he has comedians on, and it’s getting pretty rare now that he lives in Texas..
Really? It's seems like he had a steady stream of comedians for while, Tom Segura was on recently

Mike Baker and Steve Rinella are some of my favorite reoccurring guests
3
4/23/2021 9:54pm
Spotify no commercials on his show. It’s great. I download them For flights. I listen mire now than I used to and have no Spotify sub.
Sully
Posts
9575
Joined
8/24/2006
Location
JP
4/23/2021 10:02pm
Really? It's seems like he had a steady stream of comedians for while, Tom Segura was on recently Mike Baker and Steve Rinella are some of...
Really? It's seems like he had a steady stream of comedians for while, Tom Segura was on recently

Mike Baker and Steve Rinella are some of my favorite reoccurring guests
Mike Baker is always worth a listen. On the surface, he sounds completely scatterbrained, but listen to what he’s saying, and the dude is sharp as a tack.
1
OG725
Posts
907
Joined
4/27/2020
Location
Stanley, NM, USA
4/23/2021 10:27pm Edited Date/Time 4/24/2021 10:20am
ocscottie wrote:
Decided to google and found this, not the most up to date article but its something:

https://www.sportskeeda.com/esports/joe-rogan-fans-refusing-follow-spot…
OG725 wrote:
I was really starting to get in to JRE right before the move to Spotify. Want to guess how many episodes I’ve seen since the switch...
I was really starting to get in to JRE right before the move to Spotify. Want to guess how many episodes I’ve seen since the switch and YouTube removal. Exactly, zero.
EZZA 95B wrote:
Nothing seems to have changed since his move to Spotify... You're missing out on some good stuff. Kind of off topic.😂
Nothing seems to have changed since his move to Spotify... You're missing out on some good stuff.

Kind of off topic.😂

Don't think I've ever even been to Spotify. YouTube is convenient because I use it. I'm not boycotting Spotify for the Woke, Social Justice, Adam and Steve, Snowflake platform, or for any other reason!

Although, I've got to say, I'm not a fan of CENSORSHIP on any level.
1
2
G-man
Posts
9398
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Mesa, AZ, USA
4/24/2021 1:32am Edited Date/Time 4/24/2021 5:17pm
ocscottie wrote:
Decided to google and found this, not the most up to date article but its something:

https://www.sportskeeda.com/esports/joe-rogan-fans-refusing-follow-spot…
OG725 wrote:
I was really starting to get in to JRE right before the move to Spotify. Want to guess how many episodes I’ve seen since the switch...
I was really starting to get in to JRE right before the move to Spotify. Want to guess how many episodes I’ve seen since the switch and YouTube removal. Exactly, zero.
Yea it took me awhile to check it out on Spotify, wasn't too bad and I hear he has a new studio.

It has to be better than the last one that looked like he was in a tube from hell. Evil

Yes like everybody else I miss the convenience of YouTube and being able to cast it to my TV.

But when it comes down to it you really can blame Joe?
Would you turn down 100 million dollars to get out of the rat race of LA to move to Austin and set up your own gig?
1
Crush
Posts
21137
Joined
4/26/2009
Location
Sydney, AU
4/25/2021 5:59am
ocscottie wrote:
Decided to google and found this, not the most up to date article but its something:

https://www.sportskeeda.com/esports/joe-rogan-fans-refusing-follow-spot…
OG725 wrote:
I was really starting to get in to JRE right before the move to Spotify. Want to guess how many episodes I’ve seen since the switch...
I was really starting to get in to JRE right before the move to Spotify. Want to guess how many episodes I’ve seen since the switch and YouTube removal. Exactly, zero.
Yeah I gotta admit I've about dropped too... and it's not because I don't love it, I do, but i've got a shit load of pods and I just keep burning through the rotation on iTunes and then realise i've forgot about spotify.
jc34
Posts
84
Joined
5/4/2020
Location
Austin, TX, USA
4/26/2021 9:10pm Edited Date/Time 4/26/2021 9:15pm
Really? It's seems like he had a steady stream of comedians for while, Tom Segura was on recently Mike Baker and Steve Rinella are some of...
Really? It's seems like he had a steady stream of comedians for while, Tom Segura was on recently

Mike Baker and Steve Rinella are some of my favorite reoccurring guests
Segura lives in Austin now. Tim Dillon recently moved here as well. Joes been doing shows at Stubbs for months now with people like Chappelle flying in.

Tim Dillon is pretty entertaining, but Joey Diaz is hilarious. Not really for what he has to say but for how much Joe is just in utter amazement of the guy.

Everybody's mad because Joe no longer talks about DMT all the time. He took the money and that was the smart thing to do.

My favorite episode was Post Malone. I think it was within the last 6 months or so.
1
Stuntman949
Posts
2857
Joined
11/10/2015
Location
San Clemente, CA, USA
4/27/2021 8:33am
jc34 wrote:
Segura lives in Austin now. Tim Dillon recently moved here as well. Joes been doing shows at Stubbs for months now with people like Chappelle flying...
Segura lives in Austin now. Tim Dillon recently moved here as well. Joes been doing shows at Stubbs for months now with people like Chappelle flying in.

Tim Dillon is pretty entertaining, but Joey Diaz is hilarious. Not really for what he has to say but for how much Joe is just in utter amazement of the guy.

Everybody's mad because Joe no longer talks about DMT all the time. He took the money and that was the smart thing to do.

My favorite episode was Post Malone. I think it was within the last 6 months or so.
Tim Dillon is one of the few guests where I have to listen to it the day it comes out. Dude speaks freely and its too fun. I showed my brother the Tim Dillon/ Rogan episode on the way back from the races this weekend. Brother Jack had tears in his eyes from laughing so hard
1
Sully
Posts
9575
Joined
8/24/2006
Location
JP
4/27/2021 4:16pm
jc34 wrote:
Segura lives in Austin now. Tim Dillon recently moved here as well. Joes been doing shows at Stubbs for months now with people like Chappelle flying...
Segura lives in Austin now. Tim Dillon recently moved here as well. Joes been doing shows at Stubbs for months now with people like Chappelle flying in.

Tim Dillon is pretty entertaining, but Joey Diaz is hilarious. Not really for what he has to say but for how much Joe is just in utter amazement of the guy.

Everybody's mad because Joe no longer talks about DMT all the time. He took the money and that was the smart thing to do.

My favorite episode was Post Malone. I think it was within the last 6 months or so.
Tim Dillon is one of the few guests where I have to listen to it the day it comes out. Dude speaks freely and its too...
Tim Dillon is one of the few guests where I have to listen to it the day it comes out. Dude speaks freely and its too fun. I showed my brother the Tim Dillon/ Rogan episode on the way back from the races this weekend. Brother Jack had tears in his eyes from laughing so hard
Since Joe's move to Austin, I think Tim Dillon is becoming the new Tom Pappa (the guy Joe calls if a guest falls through), which is great, because he's freaking hilarious.
Someone I wish he'd have on more is Andrew Shultz. That guy's take on the world kills me.
MX114
Posts
742
Joined
12/30/2013
Location
USA
4/30/2021 10:25am
Just finished that Dakota Meyer episode of Joe Rogan. Very good listen!! Dudes a bad ass. The Post Malone episode of Joe Rogan has to be my all time favorite though. He was a great interview and came across much more intelligent than I ever imagined him being. Plus it had me laughing my ass off several times. Especially when they were talking about if bugs weren’t small...but if they were huge animals. How crazy that would be! That part had me rolling
1
crowe660
Posts
2281
Joined
8/15/2020
Location
USA
6/30/2021 4:12am
Listening to Quentin Tarentino on yesterday’s show. It’s pretty fucking awesome. They’re talking about pulp fiction and touch on Harvey Weinstein..
4
1
MX114
Posts
742
Joined
12/30/2013
Location
USA
6/30/2021 5:09am
I’ll be given this one a listen today! Thanks for the heads up
1
G-man
Posts
9398
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Mesa, AZ, USA
6/30/2021 6:12am
Got it qued up, all I've been listening to lately is local sports radio during the playoffs and I'm about ready to go insane! Silly

Need a diversion, I luv Pulp Fiction unlike any movie before it's time.
"Bring out the Gimp...." Laughing
Thanks

1
GabeM
Posts
457
Joined
6/9/2021
Location
Boonville, MO, USA
6/30/2021 6:56am
"I wish I would have done more to stop Harvey Weinstein"

This dude was one of Harvey's main dudes and did all the same things he did

2
3
crowe660
Posts
2281
Joined
8/15/2020
Location
USA
6/30/2021 7:13am
GabeM wrote:
"I wish I would have done more to stop Harvey Weinstein" This dude was one of Harvey's main dudes and did all the same things he...
"I wish I would have done more to stop Harvey Weinstein"

This dude was one of Harvey's main dudes and did all the same things he did

Yea, I think he’s full of shit. He didn’t want to bite the hand then (or worse) and there’s no way for him to address it now without assuming some responsibility.
1
1
Nighttrain
Posts
2771
Joined
12/5/2011
Location
Charleston, SC, USA
8/4/2021 6:35pm Edited Date/Time 8/5/2021 4:33am
Wow, Rogan’s recent podcast with Yeonmi Park is staggering. I’m now listening to it a second time.
5
8/5/2021 2:11pm
Nighttrain wrote:
Wow, Rogan’s recent podcast with Yeonmi Park is staggering. I’m now listening to it a second time.
Just finished... holy cow.

shame on the UN and westerners for not doing something over there.

must listen episode for everyone..
3
1
felpro
Posts
649
Joined
8/3/2009
Location
Rouse Hill, AU
8/18/2021 3:50pm
Yeonmi Park's story is incredible. That it happened in our life time and still happens in North Korea is very sobering.

I wonder what will change and when. Surely, eventually there will be change. Arguably, there will have to be human rights changes in China first.
2
Crush
Posts
21137
Joined
4/26/2009
Location
Sydney, AU
8/18/2021 8:19pm
felpro wrote:
Yeonmi Park's story is incredible. That it happened in our life time and still happens in North Korea is very sobering. I wonder what will change...
Yeonmi Park's story is incredible. That it happened in our life time and still happens in North Korea is very sobering.

I wonder what will change and when. Surely, eventually there will be change. Arguably, there will have to be human rights changes in China first.
Who the fuck knows but supposedly it's all bullshit and she's trying to Kardashian her way to fame? They were talking about the interview on TFATK and Tim Kennedy's name was mentioned as saying apparently she has fabricated it all...

Based in truth, but not having happened to her allegedly.
5
felpro
Posts
649
Joined
8/3/2009
Location
Rouse Hill, AU
8/18/2021 8:52pm
After hearing her on JRE, I looked for people calling her out for BS'ing. Inevitably, I found some. I did not go deep. I was happy to take her story on face value with a caveat that if it is BS, I have lost nothing by believing her.

The back and forth is all a bit too much when my focus is on spike proteins nowadays . . .
G-man
Posts
9398
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Mesa, AZ, USA
8/20/2021 10:10pm
Nighttrain wrote:
Wow, Rogan’s recent podcast with Yeonmi Park is staggering. I’m now listening to it a second time.
Just finished... holy cow.

shame on the UN and westerners for not doing something over there.

must listen episode for everyone..
https://open.spotify.com/episode/0G5o6GYjWgbSvKG3W2W2xO?si=bDHTw3h8SkWj…

Wow wasn't sure if I wanted to listen but I did today and some very horrifying stories she told.

North Korea is like one large concentration camp with no way out.

And I thought China was bad.
2
1

Post a reply to: Joe Rogan

The Latest