Watching the MXGP races

MtnBoy
Edited Date/Time 2/17/2015 10:13am
Alright guys, help me out here. I don't have any cable package on my TV, we just have a Roku. So I think my only option to watch MXGP is on my computer right?

So, how much does it cost?

Are the races archived or do you have to catch them live?

Thanks for the help!
|
PressPassP
2/15/2015 3:51pm Edited Date/Time 2/15/2015 3:59pm
MtnBoy wrote:
Alright guys, help me out here. I don't have any cable package on my TV, we just have a Roku. So I think my only option...
Alright guys, help me out here. I don't have any cable package on my TV, we just have a Roku. So I think my only option to watch MXGP is on my computer right?

Thanks for the help!
Archived after minutes,watch when you want and how ever many times you want

Sorry,€99 with MXdN too http://www.mxgp-tv.com/portal,you can cast from your computer to TV too with that Roku,if not a Chromecast
zehn
2/15/2015 3:53pm
MtnBoy wrote:
Alright guys, help me out here. I don't have any cable package on my TV, we just have a Roku. So I think my only option...

Thanks for the help!
PressPassP wrote:
Archived after minutes,watch when you want and how ever many times you want Sorry,€99 with MXdN too http://www.mxgp-tv.com/portal,you can cast from your computer to TV too...

Sorry,€99 with MXdN too http://www.mxgp-tv.com/portal,you can cast from your computer to TV too with that Roku,if not a Chromecast
Does that require the livestream package, or can anybody watch them?
Flex
2/15/2015 3:56pm
I bought the MXGP viewer package on their website. I think it was like $130 or something around that and it includes the 2015 MXDN.
2/15/2015 4:06pm
MtnBoy wrote:

Thanks for the help!
PressPassP wrote:
Archived after minutes,watch when you want and how ever many times you want Sorry,€99 with MXdN too http://www.mxgp-tv.com/portal,you can cast from your computer to TV too...

zehn wrote:
You are required to sign in with an account to there website and either buy an season pass or an single event pass (seperate for every gp) to unlock the livestream & video on demand.
With that said there is other ways to view it for free .. an example is find a pirate stream of a TV channel that is broadcasting it live. Here in Europe we could use Motors TV streams for that which are plenty around if you search. Not sure which channels have the broadcast rights this year though.
But if you have the money i can only recommend the MXGP-TV package it works like a charm and has good quality.

The Shop

PressPassP
2/15/2015 4:06pm
MtnBoy wrote:

Thanks for the help!
PressPassP wrote:

zehn wrote:
If you mean anyone with your log-in details viewing them then I'm not sure,last time I subscribed you had to watch on the same PC,it wouldn't let me watch on a tablet

I stopped subscription when they pulled the Saturday qualifying races but you do get studio interviews and behind the scenes features which are often cool
Brapp
2/15/2015 4:19pm
Last year all of the races were shown again, tape delay, a couple days later. I don't remember what channel-
zehn
2/15/2015 4:29pm
Do the full races get put up on Youtube?
zehn
2/15/2015 4:30pm
Brapp wrote:
Last year all of the races were shown again, tape delay, a couple days later. I don't remember what channel-
My HD cable provider doesn't offer CBS Sports, which is the channel they play on live. I'd guess they re-air them on the same channel
MtnBoy
2/15/2015 4:40pm
Thanks for the info guys, looks like I'll be buying the package, sounds like its a pretty good deal to me.
2/16/2015 12:58am
PressPassP wrote:
If you mean anyone with your log-in details viewing them then I'm not sure,last time I subscribed you had to watch on the same PC,it wouldn't...
If you mean anyone with your log-in details viewing them then I'm not sure,last time I subscribed you had to watch on the same PC,it wouldn't let me watch on a tablet

I stopped subscription when they pulled the Saturday qualifying races but you do get studio interviews and behind the scenes features which are often cool
So no saturday's qualification races on the package? I bought the pass but can't find full list of races i could watch.
FANLESS
2/16/2015 3:22am
MtnBoy wrote:
Thanks for the info guys, looks like I'll be buying the package, sounds like its a pretty good deal to me.
Paying $6.34/race sounds like a good deal to you?
Wasn't it like $35 for the season a couple of years ago?
Markee
Fantasy
1941st
2/16/2015 4:29am
WHats the delay on the race up on archive? The lucus oil motocross races are put up a couple days later.. same for MXGP??
Sawfish
2/16/2015 4:51am
Can anyone tell me if I can watch the races on my ipad w/ this package? It seems like in the past you had to pay an extra amount of $ per race for this function on some sort of third party app. Still the case??
pmcc
2/16/2015 4:54am
yep you can watch on your iPad!

also even tho they do not show sat qualifying races live they do have highlights from the qualifying up on sat night. It has good coverage but whether it is worth it is up to you, it is cheaper than buying a tv package if you don't already have one though!
DemoDick
2/16/2015 6:27am
So normal they are on cubs sports? Direct TV?
pmcc
2/16/2015 6:34am
cbs sports for america i think
mxactive
2/16/2015 12:41pm
MtnBoy wrote:
@MtnBoy Did you you allready but your seasonpackage?

If you buy the package by my website, using the vouchercode: mxactive15 you receive 8% discount on your season package.

http://tickets.mxgp-tv.com/MXLIFE/en/2396-mx-life/mxactive/

As allready mentioned all the Races LIVE and on demand. Besides de the MX2 and MXGP class also including EMX 125, 250 and WMX Races.

If you have any further questions, just let me know!
jeffro503
2/16/2015 1:04pm
I'm gonna wait for the Torrents to be available! Or maybe some of the Euro guys will throw up some live streams for us.....like some of us do for them during the SX and MX races over here?

$130.00 ......a little to much for what I'm willing to pay. I'm hoping they show some on MAV TV or FS1 or 2.....or something like that next day.....that would be the best!
thorns
2/16/2015 1:14pm
Markee wrote:
WHats the delay on the race up on archive? The lucus oil motocross races are put up a couple days later.. same for MXGP??
From my experience with a few races last year, archives were up a couple of minutes after the race had finished, no complaints there.
neverwas
Fantasy
740th
2/16/2015 4:27pm
DemoDick wrote:
DirecTV, CBSSN, Channel 221, I have Qatar set to record at 11:00 PM in beautiful HD
MtnBoy
2/16/2015 6:08pm
FANLESS wrote:
Paying $6.34/race sounds like a good deal to you?
Wasn't it like $35 for the season a couple of years ago?
Yep, pretty cheap entertainment if you ask me...I don't care what it was a couple seasons ago...I only care what it is now because RV is going over....after he retires at the end of the year, I won't care what it costs next year.
Crash82
Fantasy
1986th
2/16/2015 6:18pm Edited Date/Time 2/16/2015 6:21pm
I had to pay 40.00 a month more to upgrade my stupid Dish package to get Fox Sports 1. So I am actually paying a shit ton of money to watch Supercross. Come July i am done with my Dish commitment going to build a good antenna and go local. The watch what i can on the net. TV prices are stupid.
Hut
2/16/2015 7:12pm
DemoDick wrote:
neverwas wrote:
DirecTV, CBSSN, Channel 221, I have Qatar set to record at 11:00 PM in beautiful HD
Good info thanks.
I tried to watch Qatar last year and it wasn't good in my opinion, Hopefully with RV racing it will be more interesting to me.
2/16/2015 7:41pm
It's a great package at MXGP TV, everything archived and available and Paul Malin the announcer is very much part of the whole GP Circus and has been for years, very informative and he gives you the feel of he's right back in the saddle again and talks the rider's lingo.It is a plus for those who are just getting to know what the GP's are and who the riders are as you can go back many seasons and watch the races and the riders as they have progressed through the ranks.
mx_phreek
Fantasy
210th
2/17/2015 3:25am
So no qualification races from Saturday broadcast on TV package? I bought the early bird offer of 25% off to watch all racing. That sucks cause I wanted watch all of RV's races even qualifying race.
Tpog496
2/17/2015 8:16am
Crash82 wrote:
I had to pay 40.00 a month more to upgrade my stupid Dish package to get Fox Sports 1. So I am actually paying a shit...
I had to pay 40.00 a month more to upgrade my stupid Dish package to get Fox Sports 1. So I am actually paying a shit ton of money to watch Supercross. Come July i am done with my Dish commitment going to build a good antenna and go local. The watch what i can on the net. TV prices are stupid.
Same here and now I'm pretty sure that i would have to upgrade again to get GP's. Its sickening to see that I Spend that much money to watch a race.
SF45
2/17/2015 10:13am
If they are on CBS Sports in the US same-day tape delay... they'll probably be on Youtube that Sunday.

Post a reply to: Watching the MXGP races

The Latest