Washougal motos gone from youtube,they post anywheres else?

hillbilly
7/29/2019 2:44pm
There were a bunch ,watched the 1st ones last nite,gone today

|
hillbilly
7/30/2019 3:06am
Guess not.

Watched the last speedway gp instead.

I can leave the sound up on that broadcast.
GaryC1
7/30/2019 3:07am
Search dailymotion, they always go up there and never seem to get taken down
kb228
7/30/2019 4:33am
Nbc sports gold.....

The Shop

Mr. Info
7/30/2019 7:00am
Property of MX Sports and unless they put it up themselves they have the right to have it removed.
7/30/2019 8:13am
hillbilly wrote:
There were a bunch ,watched the 1st ones last nite,gone today

Check your PM
Rooster
8/1/2019 11:55pm
Piratebay usually has them up by Sat night.
aees
8/2/2019 1:19am
Freaking pay the money or dont watch. Just bad for the sport when people try to cheap their way around and bad for us who pays since cost needs to be split on fewer people.
8/2/2019 4:54pm
aees wrote:
Freaking pay the money or dont watch. Just bad for the sport when people try to cheap their way around and bad for us who pays...
Freaking pay the money or dont watch. Just bad for the sport when people try to cheap their way around and bad for us who pays since cost needs to be split on fewer people.
Not everyone can afford to pay for extras.
FlickitFlat
Fantasy
595th
8/2/2019 6:00pm
aees wrote:
Freaking pay the money or dont watch. Just bad for the sport when people try to cheap their way around and bad for us who pays...
How is having to pay to watch a US MX National good for the sport? Pay it or don't watch... That seems like a great idea for the good of the sport.
mxb2
8/2/2019 6:13pm
aees wrote:
Its $55 for the outdoor whole season. One friday night beers, or dinner. People buy what they want. Buy it or wait and watch. Stay off social media til you watch it. And dont ask for free streams.
500guy
8/2/2019 6:22pm
mxb2 wrote:
Its $55 for the outdoor whole season. One friday night beers, or dinner. People buy what they want. Buy it or wait and watch. Stay off...
Its $55 for the outdoor whole season. One friday night beers, or dinner. People buy what they want. Buy it or wait and watch. Stay off social media til you watch it. And dont ask for free streams.
Were talking about people who think it's okay to get a portable AC unit and use it all week at LL's then return it for a full refund when they get home. And brag about it.
8/2/2019 6:24pm
aees wrote:
Age of the internet my friend, keep or or keep quiet
NWmx756
8/2/2019 6:29pm
aees wrote:
mxb2 wrote:
Its $55 for the outdoor whole season. One friday night beers, or dinner. People buy what they want. Buy it or wait and watch. Stay off...
I agree. If your on here posting comments then you must have some sort of internet access. If you can afford a cell phone or internet you can afford the $7.50 a month for the gold app.
dimetime
8/2/2019 6:44pm
Keep it up dipsits. If you're so fucking stupid that you can't see the writing on the wall and the immeasurable damage this bullshit will do to the sport then l just don't know what to say but yeah you asswipes paying for the "gold" package are the fucking problem. You will be the reason there will be no broadcast available to the general viewing public.

I find it hilarious that l can watch some "half assed" series like Arenacross literally twenty times a day free on Fox Sports, yet the premier side of the sport is hidden on two different channels and sometimes not at all but yeah keep telling me how fucking great the package is morons.

Some of you remind of guys on my construction crews who bitch about pay but will under cut anyone to take work away from ofhers. If you simpletons wouldn't fucking bite and chase every new shiny object the second some asshat tells you it's the big new thing. Fucking grow up dick heads, you are the ones sucking corporate ass and swallowing what their giving you and in in few years time there will be no moto available unless you suckle at their tit fools.
KennyT
Fantasy
479th
8/2/2019 7:01pm
aees wrote:
I don’t agree with that statement. If you are into MX, you can afford the piddly amount for NBC sports gold. It’s half of a knobby. There are just some people who want everyone else to pay for what they do/use/enjoy
mxb2
8/2/2019 7:14pm
aees wrote:
KennyT wrote:
I don’t agree with that statement. If you are into MX, you can afford the piddly amount for NBC sports gold. It’s half of a knobby...
I don’t agree with that statement. If you are into MX, you can afford the piddly amount for NBC sports gold. It’s half of a knobby. There are just some people who want everyone else to pay for what they do/use/enjoy
Naw man, the entitled think they should get it free. Probably complain about pay per view events also.
8/2/2019 7:25pm
dimetime wrote:
Keep it up dipsits. If you're so fucking stupid that you can't see the writing on the wall and the immeasurable damage this bullshit will do...
Keep it up dipsits. If you're so fucking stupid that you can't see the writing on the wall and the immeasurable damage this bullshit will do to the sport then l just don't know what to say but yeah you asswipes paying for the "gold" package are the fucking problem. You will be the reason there will be no broadcast available to the general viewing public.

I find it hilarious that l can watch some "half assed" series like Arenacross literally twenty times a day free on Fox Sports, yet the premier side of the sport is hidden on two different channels and sometimes not at all but yeah keep telling me how fucking great the package is morons.

Some of you remind of guys on my construction crews who bitch about pay but will under cut anyone to take work away from ofhers. If you simpletons wouldn't fucking bite and chase every new shiny object the second some asshat tells you it's the big new thing. Fucking grow up dick heads, you are the ones sucking corporate ass and swallowing what their giving you and in in few years time there will be no moto available unless you suckle at their tit fools.
Fox Sports is not free and is also hidden over multiple channels.
oldblood
8/2/2019 11:27pm
dimetime wrote:
Keep it up dipsits. If you're so fucking stupid that you can't see the writing on the wall and the immeasurable damage this bullshit will do...

Thank God somebody gets it. These guys supporting gold whatever, are supporting the demise of our sport.
JM485
8/2/2019 11:34pm
Well I can either pay $70 to watch something we used to get free (remember when you could just go to allisports.com and watch everything from the last couple years as well as other action sports?), or I can put that money toward my own racing and the business I’m starting.

Easy choice for me. . .
zehn
8/2/2019 11:36pm
The entitlement is strong in this thread
8/2/2019 11:45pm
KennyT wrote:
I don’t agree with that statement. If you are into MX, you can afford the piddly amount for NBC sports gold. It’s half of a knobby...
mxb2 wrote:
Naw man, the entitled think they should get it free. Probably complain about pay per view events also.
It's not about entitlement at all. Some people can't afford the extras, whether it's a gold package on TV, or a night out for dinner. Nothing wrong with someone wanting to see the races on YouTube. In fact, it seems like the only people acting entitled are the one's who bought gold and think no one else should be able to watch the races unless they pay.
aees
8/3/2019 12:20am
dimetime wrote:

oldblood wrote:
Thank God somebody gets it. These guys supporting gold whatever, are supporting the demise of our sport.
You have no idea what you are talking about. you think you got under the hood and came up with brilliant logic to what it actually means to pay for a service but you did not. You think you look smart, but you don't.

You are the people draining the sport for money.

Paying means you are dedicated fan and want a premium service without advertising. If you don't want to pay, you watch the advertising. If you do neither, you can as well go and steel your food as well.
CPR
8/3/2019 1:59am
aees wrote:
Would happily pay if it were available but currently in Australia the only way to watch is unauthorised streams or videos.

It's a shit show, We have to pay $180 to watch the SX series and don't even have that rip off option for outdoors.
WeiserGuy
8/3/2019 6:36am
Very disappointed in the coverage for outdoor nationals this year. Pathetic honestly.

Got coverage of all 87 classes for a week at Lorettas thou.
mxb2
8/3/2019 6:48am
KennyT wrote:
mxb2 wrote:
It's not about entitlement at all. Some people can't afford the extras, whether it's a gold package on TV, or a night out for dinner. Nothing...
It's not about entitlement at all. Some people can't afford the extras, whether it's a gold package on TV, or a night out for dinner. Nothing wrong with someone wanting to see the races on YouTube. In fact, it seems like the only people acting entitled are the one's who bought gold and think no one else should be able to watch the races unless they pay.
Nope, i bought it because i wanted to watch it live, work hard , play hard. If you have extra time to watch sx,mx you must have a good enough salary to have the days,time. off to watch it. And then go watch it on you tube, dont ask for streams that someone else paid for, and dont complain about race results spoilers. Why would a paying customer feel entitled, they paid for it, because they work hard, and spend $$. Simple.
mxb2
8/3/2019 6:49am
dimetime wrote:

oldblood wrote:
aees wrote:
You have no idea what you are talking about. you think you got under the hood and came up with brilliant logic to what it actually...
You have no idea what you are talking about. you think you got under the hood and came up with brilliant logic to what it actually means to pay for a service but you did not. You think you look smart, but you don't.

You are the people draining the sport for money.

Paying means you are dedicated fan and want a premium service without advertising. If you don't want to pay, you watch the advertising. If you do neither, you can as well go and steel your food as well.
Same people complaining have cable, and 1k iphones.
8/3/2019 7:00am Edited Date/Time 8/3/2019 7:00am
mxb2 wrote:
It's not about entitlement at all. Some people can't afford the extras, whether it's a gold package on TV, or a night out for dinner. Nothing...
mxb2 wrote:
Nope, i bought it because i wanted to watch it live, work hard , play hard. If you have extra time to watch sx,mx you must...
Nope, i bought it because i wanted to watch it live, work hard , play hard. If you have extra time to watch sx,mx you must have a good enough salary to have the days,time. off to watch it. And then go watch it on you tube, dont ask for streams that someone else paid for, and dont complain about race results spoilers. Why would a paying customer feel entitled, they paid for it, because they work hard, and spend $$. Simple.
You're so full of shit. Quit acting like people who don't have gold, own expensive phones, cable, and don't work hard because they have a day off.
mxb2
8/3/2019 7:20am
mxb2 wrote:
Nope, i bought it because i wanted to watch it live, work hard , play hard. If you have extra time to watch sx,mx you must...
You're so full of shit. Quit acting like people who don't have gold, own expensive phones, cable, and don't work hard because they have a day...
You're so full of shit. Quit acting like people who don't have gold, own expensive phones, cable, and don't work hard because they have a day off.
Ok.dude. plenty choices, buy it or dont watch it live or wait for you tube . .Pretty simple.

Post a reply to: Washougal motos gone from youtube,they post anywheres else?

The Latest