Some serious hypocrites on here.

Gandorlf
So it's OK for Osborne to clean out Savatgy, but when Tomac tries to win the Championship, he's "cheap" or an "a**hole".

Wow xD

|
5/6/2017 10:20pm
I was in shock that so many were being smart about the Osborne pass.

The Tomac reaction is the regression to the vital mean. The shitbags that populate these forums never disappoint.

I shoulda known better.
Giygas
Fantasy
1165th
5/6/2017 10:20pm Edited Date/Time 5/6/2017 10:22pm
Gandorlf wrote:
So it's OK for Osborne to clean out Savatgy, but when Tomac tries to win the Championship, he's "cheap" or an "a**hole".

Wow xD

You mongoloids can't be this dumb. Slowing down and literally attempting to cause someone to crash isn't the same as charging and block passing someone.
5/6/2017 10:21pm
Gandorlf wrote:

Wow xD

You have no idea, stick to netball or ballet. Something you are familiar with.
Feint
Gandorlf wrote:

Wow xD

There is a huge difference. Osborne was trying to make a pass. Tomac was intentionally slowing to get an opportunity to take Dungey out. I didn't like Tomac's first pass, but it was fair. The second and third takeout attempts epitomize cowardice.

The Shop

level
5/6/2017 10:21pm Edited Date/Time 5/6/2017 10:22pm
Its completely different man. I'm sorry if you can't see that. Osborne came from far back and went in hot. Tomac was purposefully slowing down to jam up traffic and multiple times and almost took dungey out 4 or 5 times. It was completely different and you know it. Tomac was trying to take dungey out and it was a disgrace.
Dtat720
How about a hats off to an epic season? Seriously, when was the last season that went dowm to the last race and laps amd wasnt full of snoozefest rounds? This season was damn near epic every weekend.
TbonesPop
Fantasy
405th
5/6/2017 10:22pm
I like both Tomac and Dungey. I thought Tomac was fair and so was Osborne. I have no issue with any of the racing. Congrats to Dungey, the Champ!

I would say the main difference in the two races is, Osborne was racing to win and came from the back to make the pass. Tomac was laying up and racing to take out Dungey, not bad but knock him down and make things interesting. Dungey's ability to navigate that stuff was incredible.
kiwifan
Gandorlf wrote:

Wow xD

no, its not ok for anyone to try and blatantly take out a competitor fighting for the championship....most people here get that.
ChingLongBing
When you're going backwards you don't get the benefit of riding the widest bike out there. When you charge from almost dead last it's different. Eli can do it and he's just trying to win a title but Chad did it 10 years ago and he's dirty.
level
5/6/2017 10:23pm
Gandorlf wrote:

Wow xD

Giygas wrote:
You mongoloids can't be this dumb. Slowing down and literally attempting to cause someone to crash isn't the same as charging and block passing someone.
Exactly. Glad other people are the truth.
Motocrossmom
Fantasy
2220th
Totally agree, Tomac did what he could to win. Awesome race. People have become such babies.
level
Gandorlf wrote:

Wow xD

Giygas wrote:
Exactly. Glad other people see the truth.
Mx286
5/6/2017 10:24pm
Everybody getting the pitchforks out pretty ridiculous. They need to order a pizza and take a nap, doesn't really matter.
SoCalMX70
5/6/2017 10:24pm
This forum has gone full retard. Period.

I'm starting to believe that there is a mass of people here who have never done anything competitive in their their entire life.
Rdubs19
5/6/2017 10:26pm Edited Date/Time 5/6/2017 11:00pm
I was hoping for Eli to win the title. It's hard to support a blatant take out attempt, but people take desperate actions when put in a desperate situation. Dungey was surrounded by his company posse who weren't going to race him hard under any circumstances, so Tomac used the only option he had.
BikerScars
5/6/2017 10:26pm
Gandorlf wrote:

Wow xD

Not the same thing at all!!

Osborne was making a pass to advance his position.
ET was playing possum to put RD down so other riders would pass him.

Don't be an idiot.
brewrabb
5/6/2017 10:27pm
Eli did everything he could to win a championship by, in Dungey's words, "controlling the race". It looked like Eli could have checked out but slowed the pace when needed to close the group and try to give Ryan a bump. Best Vegas race ever - in both classes.
SwingHard
5/6/2017 10:27pm
Why didn't Dungey just pass ET and ride away? He is faster than ET,right?
5/6/2017 10:34pm
Feint wrote:
There is a huge difference. Osborne was trying to make a pass. Tomac was intentionally slowing to get an opportunity to take Dungey out. I didn't...
There is a huge difference. Osborne was trying to make a pass. Tomac was intentionally slowing to get an opportunity to take Dungey out. I didn't like Tomac's first pass, but it was fair. The second and third takeout attempts epitomize cowardice.
"Epitomize cowardice" you're and Idiot
Gandorlf
5/6/2017 10:35pm
SoCalMX70 wrote:
This forum has gone full retard. Period. I'm starting to believe that there is a mass of people here who have never done anything competitive in...
This forum has gone full retard. Period.

I'm starting to believe that there is a mass of people here who have never done anything competitive in their their entire life.
As far as I'm concerned this was the best Vegas I've ever watched. Hard racing by both Osborne and Tomac. I'll bet if the shoe was on the other foot and it was Dungey reling Tomac in, they'd be all for it.

But hey, that's VitalMX for you! :D
Naanak
5/6/2017 10:37pm
So musquin is allowed to wait up and effect the results but tomac can't? It racing all these people crying over the last two weekends need to go outside and do something.
Helder
5/6/2017 10:37pm
Fucking dreaming if you think what Tomac was doing was fair it was a fucking disgrace, and to compare Tomac to Osborne please pull your fuckin head in!
Gandorlf
5/6/2017 10:40pm
Helder wrote:
Fucking dreaming if you think what Tomac was doing was fair it was a fucking disgrace, and to compare Tomac to Osborne please pull your fuckin...
Fucking dreaming if you think what Tomac was doing was fair it was a fucking disgrace, and to compare Tomac to Osborne please pull your fuckin head in!
Oh my fucking god! You're an actual idiot! Its hilarious! Hahahahahahahaha
AUS_Twisted
5/6/2017 10:41pm
level wrote:
Its completely different man. I'm sorry if you can't see that. Osborne came from far back and went in hot. Tomac was purposefully slowing down to...
Its completely different man. I'm sorry if you can't see that. Osborne came from far back and went in hot. Tomac was purposefully slowing down to jam up traffic and multiple times and almost took dungey out 4 or 5 times. It was completely different and you know it. Tomac was trying to take dungey out and it was a disgrace.
He wasn't trying to take Dungey out you are blind if you think that, if Tomac was trying to take Dungey out he did a bad job of it.
Feint
5/6/2017 10:41pm
Feint wrote:
There is a huge difference. Osborne was trying to make a pass. Tomac was intentionally slowing to get an opportunity to take Dungey out. I didn't...
"Epitomize cowardice" you're and Idiot
When you try to call someone an idiot you should probably try harder to make sure you spell everything correctly.
Gandorlf
5/6/2017 10:42pm
Naanak wrote:
So musquin is allowed to wait up and effect the results but tomac can't? It racing all these people crying over the last two weekends need...
So musquin is allowed to wait up and effect the results but tomac can't? It racing all these people crying over the last two weekends need to go outside and do something.
This. I don't get why some of the goons on here don't get it.

5/6/2017 10:42pm
level wrote:
Its completely different man. I'm sorry if you can't see that. Osborne came from far back and went in hot. Tomac was purposefully slowing down to...
He wasn't trying to take Dungey out you are blind if you think that, if Tomac was trying to take Dungey out he did a bad...
He wasn't trying to take Dungey out you are blind if you think that, if Tomac was trying to take Dungey out he did a bad job of it.
What do you think he was trying to do?
rucka356
5/6/2017 10:44pm
I was hoping Tomac would win, but not the way he attempted to...... disgraceful. Dungey should have followed Osborne's lead and cleaned Tomac out for playing games
brimx153
5/6/2017 10:45pm
Gandorlf wrote:

Wow xD

kiwifan wrote:
no, its not ok for anyone to try and blatantly take out a competitor fighting for the championship....most people here get that.
this

Post a reply to: Some serious hypocrites on here.

The Latest