Smooth move Bowers.

Related:
Create New Tag

2/16/2019 7:06 PM

If that was for the incident with Barcia last fall, it shows why some guys never succeed.
Seemed fairly blatant, but maybe Barcia was asking for it. Shame to see both guys bumped to the LCQ.

|

2/16/2019 7:07 PM

Stupid move for sure. Surprised to see him DQ'd though.

|

2/16/2019 7:08 PM

It was for the championship. Its OK by me.

|

He was trying to break his leg, not take him out. Douchebag move no matter what Barcia did to initiate that reaction.

|

Think RC making it a point on live TV had something to do with him getting shitcanned by AMA?

|

2/16/2019 7:09 PM

Serves him right to be DQ’d. Solve your problems off the track. Luckily Barica wasn’t hurt

|

2011 Yamaha YZ 250 -MX
1996 Yamaha Banshee 350 -Trails
1982 Chevy S10
2005 Pontiac GTO -451rwhp

2/16/2019 7:09 PM

Why do they pick and choose who they dq?

Bullshit

|

2/16/2019 7:10 PM

Wow everything Barcia has done in the past and you had a problem with that ? The AMA is a joke and you think they would have done Barcia like that if it was the other way. Funny Bowers get's Dq"d and he put the group together for the line disaster. That shows you right there were the AMA stands for the privateers.

|

2/16/2019 7:10 PM

What a kook. The same week he was crying on pulpmx about not feeling safe on the same track as Alex Ray. Man I love karma!

|

2/16/2019 7:11 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/16/2019 7:14 PM

|

2/16/2019 7:14 PM

Bowers getting DQ'd for that is just stupid. This sport is made up of the toughest athletes out there, let them ride and handle things on their own. I don't care who hit who, disqualification was not necessary. Just another poor decision by the AMA this year.

|

The D is silent.

2/16/2019 7:15 PM

mb60 wrote:

Wow everything Barcia has done in the past and you had a problem with that ? The AMA is a joke and you think they would have done Barcia like that if it was the other way. Funny Bowers get's Dq"d and he put the group together for the line disaster. That shows you right there were the AMA stands for the privateers.

Has anything bowers has done on the track been pro “rider safety”

|

2/16/2019 7:16 PM

Lost respect for bowers this week for sure...

|

2/16/2019 7:16 PM

Bowers is punk ass bitch. Leopards don't change their spots.

|

vomiting equals disqualification.

2/16/2019 7:18 PM

Lame on the DQ for the fans of either rider. He did give him a a good shove....but still. Coulve docked him a few positions for gate pick in the lcq. Would've been interesting to see them go at it in the lcq.

|

2/16/2019 7:18 PM

devindavisphoto wrote:

He was trying to break his leg, not take him out. Douchebag move no matter what Barcia did to initiate that reaction.

Barcia literally broke his leg at Vegas but people are quick to forget.

|

2/16/2019 7:19 PM

DJAKE wrote:

Bowers getting DQ'd for that is just stupid. This sport is made up of the toughest athletes out there, let them ride and handle things on their own. I don't care who hit who, disqualification was not necessary. Just another poor decision by the AMA this year.

When it gets to the point where riders are aiming at injuring other riders rather than racing forward then a disqualification is reasonable.

|

2/16/2019 7:20 PM

Jimmy638 wrote:

Think RC making it a point on live TV had something to do with him getting shitcanned by AMA?

I was thinking the same thing. He mentioned it a couple times talking about "payback", like he knew exactly what the situation was.. Settle down RC..

|

2/16/2019 7:22 PM

DJAKE wrote:

devindavisphoto wrote:

When it gets to the point where riders are aiming at injuring other riders rather than racing forward then a disqualification is reasonable.

Please see the post above yours. I don't blame Bowers one bit.

|

The D is silent.

2/16/2019 7:23 PM

This might hurt his move to be the new track safety coordinator

|

2/16/2019 7:23 PM

Bowers is a MAN and he Is a Fucking boss! He is my favorite rider for sure, he didnt ask for a dime even though his stuff got trashed in the lime race, all he did was try to help. What are dirt bike races these days SMH??

|

2/16/2019 7:25 PM

since when did 90% of the people in vital become pussies?

Should he have politely tapped Justin on the shoulder and asked if it was okay for him to pass him?

Seriously shocked by the reactions I’m seeing on this

|

shit'll buff out

2/16/2019 7:25 PM

Wasn’t his leg injury after taking barcia out the corner before? Ask Webb and barcia it’s pretty clear bowers likes to take out people much faster than him

|

2/16/2019 7:28 PM

For sure a dirty move but not worthy of a DQ.

|

2/16/2019 7:29 PM

Jimmy638 wrote:

crowe176 wrote:

I was thinking the same thing. He mentioned it a couple times talking about "payback", like he knew exactly what the situation was.. Settle down RC..

Yeah, if RC said “that’s just a racing incident” instead of “payback for Las Vegas” imma thinking no DQ. But jeez Barcia broke bowers leg and everyone’s like no big deal.

|

2/16/2019 7:31 PM

While the result of the Vegas incident was unfortunate, it's hard to make the case that Barcia intended to injure Bowers. He didn't even crash him. It was just a freak incident with some mid level contact, especially compared to lots of passes we see.

Bowers, though, launched his bike like a weapon.

Huge difference.

|

2/16/2019 7:33 PM

I'm disappointed in the officials almost as much as I am in some of you that've never raced and...yet...you come in here and bitch like you were the one that was hit.

Shit happens.

DQing Bowers was simply stupid.

|

I ripped a start from Egypt and I was happy about that.

2/16/2019 7:35 PM

About what you can expect from a consistent lapper.

|

2/16/2019 7:42 PM

bowers should be protesting. All he has to say is he missed his front brake coming into the corner. How can anyone prove that was intentional.

|

2/16/2019 7:44 PM

How good was Barcia’s dismount though

|