Rocky Mountain atv/Mc orders

Related:
Create New Tag

5/18/2020 5:25 AM

I ordered some oem parts from Rocky Mountain a week or so ago but they havnt been shipped still(all the parts were listed as in stock) obviously with the virus going on I was wondering what the situation would be for the guys at Rocky Mountain, are they even aloud to go into work to process and ship orders? Will I be waiting months for the parts to get here?
Alot of the parts weren’t available in Australia so couldn’t get them locally.

I did email Rocky Mountain but havnt received a reply so thought I’d see if anyone on here would have any info

|

5/18/2020 5:44 AM

honda123 wrote:

I ordered some oem parts from Rocky Mountain a week or so ago but they havnt been shipped still(all the parts were listed as in stock) obviously with the virus going on I was wondering what the situation would be for the guys at Rocky Mountain, are they even aloud to go into work to process and ship orders? Will I be waiting months for the parts to get here?
Alot of the parts weren’t available in Australia so couldn’t get them locally.

I did email Rocky Mountain but havnt received a reply so thought I’d see if anyone on here would have any info

Their website says shipping and processing will be delayed due to the situation at hand.

|

5/18/2020 5:51 AM

I ordered some stuff from local shop, who in turn ordered from parts unlimited, I was told PU will hold the order for a week before they ship due to covid19 for some reason. May Rocky is the same?

|

5/18/2020 5:53 AM

honda123 wrote:

I ordered some oem parts from Rocky Mountain a week or so ago but they havnt been shipped still(all the parts were listed as in stock) obviously with the virus going on I was wondering what the situation would be for the guys at Rocky Mountain, are they even aloud to go into work to process and ship orders? Will I be waiting months for the parts to get here?
Alot of the parts weren’t available in Australia so couldn’t get them locally.

I did email Rocky Mountain but havnt received a reply so thought I’d see if anyone on here would have any info

I’ve ordered parts from 3 or 4 different sites in the last couple of weeks and only 1 of the orders shipped partially (2 of the 3 parts I ordered)

I think that most warehouses are cutting back on employees so moving a bit slower

|

5/18/2020 5:55 AM

I also placed an order a week ago. The parts coming from their Kentucky warehouse shipped, but the ones from Utah have not yet. When you placed the order it should have given an expected delivery. Mine was May 26. With their statement on the website, I was expecting delays of a few days, not a few weeks. I'm a little disappointed in the lack of transparency until after they get paid. They should be more upfront about how long the delays are.

|

5/18/2020 6:03 AM

I had a similar issue the rocky mtn/atv two weeks ago. My order showed on hold even though everything was in stock. Had to call them so they could release the order. Still took a few days before the items shipped from there Kentucky warehouse to NY. Might want to give them a call as they guy on the phone stated they were 4-5 days behind on processing orders.

|

5/18/2020 6:09 AM

My last order took 5 days for in stock parts to be shipped and my most recent order still hasn't shipped but I did receive an email explaining possible delays that I already expected.

My last order was a set of their in house pink KX65 graphics my daughter wanted and when they finally showed up they were printed the wrong color. It's been a week since I emailed but I've received no response yet. That said, last time I ordered graphics for her Cobra 50(about 2 months ago) they came with her name misspelled. I got no response to the email I send about that issue but right about the time I was getting upset(a week or so) a reprinted set of numberplate graphics showed up at my door.

Shits tough around the world for all businesses right now. They've always been good and I'm not worried they'll make my issue right, it just may take a little longer than normal...

|

5/18/2020 6:11 AM

Samuel wrote:

I also placed an order a week ago. The parts coming from their Kentucky warehouse shipped, but the ones from Utah have not yet. When you placed the order it should have given an expected delivery. Mine was May 26. With their statement on the website, I was expecting delays of a few days, not a few weeks. I'm a little disappointed in the lack of transparency until after they get paid. They should be more upfront about how long the delays are.

wait you were going to make an order, knew it was going to be delayed til may 26th and are upset they weren't transparent?

they give you the estimated delivery date before you purchase.

i think the delays are more due to shipping services rather then their warhouse not having staff.

|

5/18/2020 6:13 AM

I ordered from them about 10 days ago, got an email explaining delays were happening and then just the other day got a confirmation that my stuff was shipped. They'll probably ship your stuff any day now.

|

5/18/2020 6:21 AM

That's odd, I've placed 4 orders in the past 3 weeks and all packages were received on time 3-4 days.

maybe has something to do with certain suppliers rather then RM, but it is frustrating when you place the order and it says everything is in stock ready to ship when its not the case.

|

5/18/2020 6:26 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/18/2020 6:28 AM

Go small shop/order from small business. Everything I’ve order from large stores Rocky Mountain Motorsport etc. has been longer than the listed time I have received. Took almost 4 weeks to get parts. I live in Va not far from the Ky warehouse. Ordered a seat cover from a guy in Argentina for a project bike and original DHL time arrival was the 26th. Package was here the 7th. I know times are tough but the big stores will still be selling when this dies down. I cannot really say the same for smaller stores.

|

5/18/2020 6:34 AM

yeah same here, i unfortunately needed to order a lot of OEM parts in multiple orders because as i disassembled other parts were worse than thought and since i had it apart i may as well replace. first order was placed on the 8th and just shipped this morning so last order was placed on the 11th and i’m hoping they ship this week. I knew it would take longer than usual but i’m in the 1-2 day received zone from them 99% of the time so i was hoping to have everything this week so i can ride this weekend.

I guess i have been pretty frustrated about it this week but it seems a little trivial to be upset about motorcycle parts and shipping delays after all we have been through.

|

Never try to argue with idiots; they will only bring you down to their level.....and being more experienced, they will beat you at their own game!

2020.5 KTM 450 SXF FE
2006 KX250

5/18/2020 6:40 AM

I placed an order within the past month and it took them 8 days to ship. You’ll get your stuff eventually. I think they are working with partial staff, so everything is jammed up.

|

5/18/2020 6:42 AM

3 weeks for my order to arrive that i received last week. Had to cross a border as well. Had another USPS package from Cali arrive in 9 days. Landmark sucks balls for sure.

|

5/18/2020 6:45 AM

Will call (local pickup) has been crazy busy. The lobby just opened back up so you can walk in and grab your parts, but last week and for the past month we were having to park in a parking spot, call a number and they would come out with the order. Depending on how busy the parking lot was, you could be sitting in your car waiting for an hour. Utah just went to Yellow (everything mostly open now) so all the RZR dads have been busy stocking up for the double track areas.

|

5/18/2020 7:22 AM

Good to know. Placed a decent size (for me) order yesterday. Tires, OEM parts, pants/jerseys, oil, etc.

I do have a question, though. Will (1) back order item hold up the whole order? It's not due to be stocked until June 8. I'm not in a hurry, but my only concern is the 2-3 week clock for shipping not starting until June 8.

|

5/18/2020 7:30 AM

I ordered parts early last week (everything was in stock) and they quoted my delivery date 2 weeks out. I thought that kinda sucks but whatever, I understand. 3 days later all my stuff showed up. I was surprised but obviously happy. As most everyone else has said, Im sure they are backed up but I bet your stuff will be on the way soon.

|

5/18/2020 7:32 AM

Dude....i live in Illinois. I ordered a tire on Thursday afternoon and it freaking arrived on Sunday. I couldn't believe it. All of the distributers do seem to be running low on stock for most items. Inner tubes (made in China) seem to be on lower stock. I couldn't find my usual STI Ultra Heavy Duty anywhere. Motosport is definitely lower on stock for a lot of stuff.

|

5/18/2020 7:39 AM

Ebay still ships fast 😉

|

5/18/2020 7:55 AM

My last rm ordered was delayed. So has my Amazon orders. No biggie. However, Ebay sellers have been shipping super fast.

|

5/18/2020 7:57 AM

I got my last one 2 weeks ago in 3 days from the KY warehouse, then 1 part from Utah and that took a few extra days, but not more than 5 ir so.

|

kcco

5/18/2020 8:11 AM

This is interesting, I usually get stuff the next day if I order by 2 pm. When I placed a recent order on May 6th, it said delivery by May 20th.......didn't need it urgently and wasn't going by there anytime soon. Got a shipping update, it will be here today.

Now, on the other hand......I ordered a set of plastic and graphics from Rival Ink in Australia on Jan. 7th. They were out of stock on the plastic, and thought it would be there on Mar. 15th. Ok, it got there around the 15th of April and I understood that. They show it was shipped "International Express" on April 23rd, haven't seen an update or the package since.

Anyone else have experience shipping recently to/from Australia? I have some parts I'm sending to a guy over there, and he's in no hurry, but I would like to have an idea as to the time frame I could be dealing with. The shipping site is incredibly vague and non helpful.

|

5/18/2020 8:15 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/18/2020 8:21 AM

Placed an order with RM on May 5. Two shipments... one from KY showed up on the 8th, the Utah shipment didn’t even go out until the 15th, and has yet to arrive.

I’m not holding it against them or complaining. They are still the best in the business, and are dealing with crazy circumstances right now. Just a frame of reference for others who haven’t gotten their stuff.

|

5/18/2020 8:16 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/18/2020 8:17 AM

Lightning78 wrote:

Ebay still ships fast 😉

I have made several orders from Ebay in the past month and none have been delivered by the stated date on the listed product. All have been delayed for many , many days. That is a poor way to do business. If the seller guaranteed a delivery dated than they must live with it.

Paw Paw

|

5/18/2020 8:23 AM

Utrider wrote:

This is interesting, I usually get stuff the next day if I order by 2 pm. When I placed a recent order on May 6th, it said delivery by May 20th.......didn't need it urgently and wasn't going by there anytime soon. Got a shipping update, it will be here today.

Now, on the other hand......I ordered a set of plastic and graphics from Rival Ink in Australia on Jan. 7th. They were out of stock on the plastic, and thought it would be there on Mar. 15th. Ok, it got there around the 15th of April and I understood that. They show it was shipped "International Express" on April 23rd, haven't seen an update or the package since.

Anyone else have experience shipping recently to/from Australia? I have some parts I'm sending to a guy over there, and he's in no hurry, but I would like to have an idea as to the time frame I could be dealing with. The shipping site is incredibly vague and non helpful.

I recently ordered a power supply for a piece of equipment for work from New Zealand. I got it in about 7 days via international express - so if you are at a month, something is likely wrong. Rocky Mountain ATV took nearly 2 weeks to go from St George Utah to Gilbert, AZ. I know its not a shipping issue, its a processing issue. Hopefully they can get caught up soon and get back to normal. They aren't the only domestic supplier that has been difficult to get parts from. We have multiple suppliers behind, even when parts are in stock. Point is, I got a part from New Zealand amazingly fast. Frankly, I was blown away at how fast it was delivered.

We're shipping out some equipment from Australia later this week. Its a large item in a crate, so it will be interesting to see how long it takes to get.

|

5/18/2020 8:42 AM

Ted722 wrote:

Good to know. Placed a decent size (for me) order yesterday. Tires, OEM parts, pants/jerseys, oil, etc.

I do have a question, though. Will (1) back order item hold up the whole order? It's not due to be stocked until June 8. I'm not in a hurry, but my only concern is the 2-3 week clock for shipping not starting until June 8.

My recent order shipped in two batches, got one in a few days and the other in 10 days or so, so they should ship everything that they have and only delay the back ordered item.

|

5/18/2020 8:44 AM

Ted722 wrote:

Good to know. Placed a decent size (for me) order yesterday. Tires, OEM parts, pants/jerseys, oil, etc.

I do have a question, though. Will (1) back order item hold up the whole order? It's not due to be stocked until June 8. I'm not in a hurry, but my only concern is the 2-3 week clock for shipping not starting until June 8.

Just got off the phone with an RMATVMC customer rep and he confirmed in stock items will be processed for shipping, while back order item(on same order) will ship once in stock. No extra charge for shopping, either.

|

5/18/2020 8:49 AM

I ordered a Oem ktm gas tank, petcock & chain from rocky mountain. It said expected delivery may 25th & it showed up May 15th. I was super happy it arrived real early.

|

5/18/2020 8:49 AM

Lightning78 wrote:

Ebay still ships fast 😉

Fact

|

5/18/2020 9:06 AM

I ordered a battery. Got it to Cali In 3 days. Thanks Rocky Mountain

|