RV

Related:
Create New Tag

7/27/2018 1:55 PM

Will he get his butt handed to him again tomorrow or will he win on home turf?

|

7/27/2018 1:59 PM

I wasn’t aware finishing second was getting your butt handed to you

|

7/27/2018 2:01 PM

zehn wrote:

Name the kid that beat him without looking it up.

|

7/27/2018 2:17 PM

zehn wrote:

motomike137 wrote:

Aiden Tijero. Big RV fan here, but Aiden is definitely the real deal

|

7/27/2018 2:21 PM

zehn wrote:

motomike137 wrote:

JN137 wrote:

Aiden Tijero. Big RV fan here, but Aiden is definitely the real deal

Post is tongue in cheek. Just trying to have a little fun wink

|

7/27/2018 2:21 PM

Aiden Tijero. So what? Kid has skills.

So does RV and it's not like he's training full time. Retired and living life to the fullest on his own terms. Nothing wrong with that. He earned it.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

7/27/2018 2:23 PM

RV was never really that great at shoug. Think he only won once?

|

Alright Lunger, Let's Do It

7/27/2018 2:28 PM

Aiden is at Lorretta's, we'll see how he does.

|

"If you are going through HELL, keep going."-Winston Churchill
"A man needs a little madness or else he never dares cut the rope and be free"-Zorba
Blur the technicolor

7/27/2018 2:50 PM

motomike137 wrote:

I'm sure if RV got back in the gym and was training at the same intensity as Aiden, he'd put the screws to him.

For now, his focus is killing brain cells like the rest of us, and jus having a ball in life.

|

Current rides-
1988 RM250
2019 KX450

7/27/2018 3:31 PM

motomike137 wrote:

Superdave19 wrote:

I'm sure if RV got back in the gym and was training at the same intensity as Aiden, he'd put the screws to him.

For now, his ...more

He would put the screw's to a lot of guys that make a lot of money. Was and still is a badass.....just doesn't train really any more. Just for fun.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

7/27/2018 3:46 PM

Speaking of RV...

Looks like he's enjoying himself.

@jasonygant it’s getting real!

A post shared by Ryan Villopoto (@ryanvillopoto) on

|

7/27/2018 4:05 PM

motomike137 wrote:

Superdave19 wrote:

For now, his ...more

jeffro503 wrote:

He would put the screw's to a lot of guys that make a lot of money. Was and still is a badass.....just doesn't train really ...more

That's the key right there. He's out there for fun and it sure looks like he's doing a good job at it.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if a couple of guys beat him on the 125, but that doesn't change what he did during his pro career.

Watch for a local kid on # 407 tomorrow... He rips at Washougal and he'll be a contender for sure.
I think it's great that kids like him get to race with past champs like RV and Hahn.

|

7/27/2018 4:11 PM

I’m just pumped he’s racing at all. Nothing wrong with just having fun, don’t believe he needs anymore trophies. Lol

|

7/27/2018 4:43 PM

ROFL Weege going HAM!

|

7/27/2018 6:12 PM

mhog wrote:

I’m just pumped he’s racing at all. Nothing wrong with just having fun, don’t believe he needs anymore trophies. Lol

Yeah, I totally agree. This is the fruit of his labor, and the best part of his life. Raising the family, money in the bank, and still being able to enjoy riding his dirt bike at a high level without all of the stress. Good on him

|

7/27/2018 6:20 PM

You guys are really going out on a limb saying that if the 2nd greatest rider of all time started training again he would lay the wood to most guys. He's fucking RV!!

|

7/27/2018 11:27 PM

Mcgrath with the waterhose in the background ?

|

7/27/2018 11:53 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/27/2018 11:54 PM

Weege should try racing Washougal with throttle control like that. Definitely avoids WFO. #twistforward

|

7/28/2018 12:53 AM

daemon616 wrote:

ROFL Weege going HAM!

Only missing Langston and the party's on.

|

7/28/2018 6:40 AM

cbuehler767 wrote:

You guys are really going out on a limb saying that if the 2nd greatest rider of all time started training again he would lay ...more

Bingo.

|

7/28/2018 6:50 AM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Speaking of RV...

Who are the miserable fucks that keep giving the thumbs down?

|

7/28/2018 7:56 AM

EZZA 95B wrote:

People that don't know how to have/what a good time looks like? Don't know, don't care. Doesn't bother me none.

|

7/28/2018 8:14 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/28/2018 8:32 AM

cbuehler767 wrote:

You guys are really going out on a limb saying that if the 2nd greatest rider of all time started training again he would lay ...more

"Second greatest rider of all time"

laughing laughing

|

7/28/2018 8:31 AM

Superdave19 wrote:

For now, his ...more

jeffro503 wrote:

He would put the screw's to a lot of guys that make a lot of money. Was and still is a badass.....just doesn't train really ...more

cwtoyota wrote:

That's the key right there. He's out there for fun and it sure looks like he's doing a good job at it.

I honestly wouldn't be ...more

125 field is pretty weak this year

|

7/28/2018 9:39 AM

poto is slammin beers the night before the race.....lol..,,thats cool hes havin fun..id do the same

|

scte3.0 pro-line trinity tekin

7/28/2018 11:06 AM

I like weege more and more these days

|

7/28/2018 11:36 AM

Spudnut wrote:

I like weege more and more these days

Yea, Weege has really become a kick-ass dude over the last 5 years. The only thing that really bugs me is how he takes such a cynical stance on the general public for 2 strokes, riders not doing well but not saying why or that theyre hurt or its because THEY collectively know something WE dont about a rider being hurt when all the general public and even us vital “insiders” dont know the whole story but they do and sort of make fun of the uninformed public because to them, its ‘not surprising’ and common knowledge they take for granted in knowing whatever ‘it’ is while joe public doesnt know about a rider being injured or sick and they are having TERRIBLE results so said rider is taking on some flack for hovering around in say 15th or so..... I guess it's just the way Weege and to some extent, Matthes discuss all things racing where they are kind of peeved due to an uninformed public opinion of a rider and they're in the know but take it for granted as if everyone should already be privy to this info.

If you listen to the Millville review pod you can hear what I'm talking about. It’s not like a major issue for me but it’s something I noticed in just about every review podcast they do where they talk about the stuff like the rest of us should kind of know it already but in reality we come to them and listen to the podcast for that information

|

7/28/2018 10:22 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Speaking of RV...

EZZA 95B wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

People that don't know how to have/what a good time looks like? Don't know, don't care. Doesn't bother me none.

laughing I just got my first two from this post.
|

7/29/2018 1:16 AM

Winner, beating Brownie and Wil Hahn. Photo

|

7/29/2018 5:06 AM

EZZA 95B wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

EZZA 95B wrote: laughing I just got my first two from this post.

That's OK. I hold the record for most thumbs down. Over 44k the day it was launched for simply stating the site had a new feature lol.

Yes, it was a glitch but I still prefer this feature over the poll feature.

|