Would look better with white or brown boots but apparently I’m in the minority here because I think it’s awesome! Then again, I really liked that late 2000’s style in moto and snowboard gear.
Would look better with white or brown boots but apparently I’m in the minority here because I think it’s awesome! Then again, I really liked that...
Would look better with white or brown boots but apparently I’m in the minority here because I think it’s awesome! Then again, I really liked that late 2000’s style in moto and snowboard gear.
Yeah…you would think if they were going to do it they would do it right and make the helmet/boots match.
Originally worn by manny at the hard enduro world championship final
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2022/01/05/526669/s1200_29E515F4_3B50_4344_AA1D_D182479C8F29.jpg[/img]
Originally worn by manny at the hard enduro world championship final
Originally worn by manny at the hard enduro world championship final
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2022/01/05/526669/s1200_29E515F4_3B50_4344_AA1D_D182479C8F29.jpg[/img]
Originally worn by manny at the hard enduro world championship final
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2022/01/05/526665/s1200_roczenkit.jpg[/img]
How would you react if this is what Ken Roczen was running at Anaheim 1?
It gives me major Travis Pastrana X Games vibes from...
How would you react if this is what Ken Roczen was running at Anaheim 1?
It gives me major Travis Pastrana X Games vibes from like 2006.
Originally worn by manny at the hard enduro world championship final
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2022/01/05/526669/s1200_29E515F4_3B50_4344_AA1D_D182479C8F29.jpg[/img]
Originally worn by manny at the hard enduro world championship final
Those photos make him look like a 12 year old who just purchased his first set of gear from the discount rack.
That is horrible beyond words....
The Shop
Luxon 4-Post Bar Mounts
$189.95 - $239.95
DeCal Works Huge Plastic Inventory of UFO and Polisport kits.
Good for you Fox.
Pit Row
Somethings not right
I rate the look, just not the colours of Krocs
Post a reply to: Ken Roczen's Anaheim 1 Kit?