Ken Roczen Win?

Related:
Create New Tag

3/7/2019 6:05 PM

Who is betting on Kroc to get a main event win this season? I’m not sure if he’s got the pace for it. Huge Kroc fan here.

|

3/7/2019 6:08 PM

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

3/7/2019 10:25 PM

Roczen is not going to win a main. Stamp it.

|

3/7/2019 11:12 PM

I hope so.

|

3/7/2019 11:36 PM

I’m hoping we see ken up front battling for wins in outdoors, more his flavor than sx imo.

|

3/7/2019 11:51 PM

2nd in the championship has to be a pretty good chance of getting a win at some point....Barcia got 1, do you think he is more likely to win again before KR

|

3/8/2019 12:45 AM

It’s hard to argue that Webb has the momentum right now, but if Kenny finds his mojo, it’s a very real possibility.

|

3/8/2019 3:47 AM

Texas Built wrote:

He was only .02 of a second out a few weeks ago but yeah, no chance he gets one

|

3/8/2019 3:49 AM

I'd love to see Ken and Marv chalk up a win. I want this points battle to stay tight as heck right to the last round. Imagine going to Vegas with 4 guys having a legitimate mathematical shot. This could go down as the best SX series of all time.

|

3/8/2019 4:17 AM

If the stars align ...

|

3/8/2019 10:28 AM

I think he will still grab a win. Especially if Webb goes in a win streak here and gets a big points lead, Webb will probably settle a little bit towards the end of the season just like Anderson last year.

He’s still too young and talented not to win again.

|

3/8/2019 10:38 AM

Texas Built wrote:

So what are you willing to bet?

You seem pretty confident !

|

3/8/2019 10:43 AM

I feel like Daytona has to be as good a chance as any because of its more outdoor mx feel.

|

3/8/2019 10:50 AM

motonation24 wrote:

If the stars align ...

And a few other guys DNF.

Love KRoc but these new kids have another gear and dont have jacked up arms.

|

"We don't rent pigs."

3/8/2019 11:44 AM

He will absolutely get a win. He starts up front damn near every single race. If he gets that kind of start on a track that suits him while a few of the other guys are battling with each other I think he could easily get away. And I say this as someone who is not a fan of his in the slightest. He will win at least one of these.

|

Are you smart enough to buy a bike that costs less, weighs less, makes more horsepower per cubic centimeter, can be rebuilt for recycled aluminum can money and is giggle inducing? It is hard to believe that the American riding public flunks this test en masse. How stupid are you?

3/8/2019 12:53 PM

I made a post a few races in asking why Kenny can’t get it done and chokes when he has a legitimate shot at it, got downvoted like a MF and prolly ended up in the dumbgeon hahaha.. but we are half way through now and things haven’t changed

|

3/8/2019 1:14 PM

It almost seems like some mysterious force is preventing Ken from winning. Leading by a mile at Phoenix and a red flag comes out, losing Dallas in a photo finish, even last year at Budds Creek he won the first moto and was in second in moto 2 on his way to a 1-2 overall win when Baggett all of a sudden comes to life for the first time all summer and Chupacabra's his way from 5th to 2nd in the last five minutes of the race, pushing Ken back to 3rd and losing the overall tiebreaker with Tomac 3-1 to 1-3.

|

3/8/2019 2:29 PM

MotoMo165 wrote:

I’m hoping we see ken up front battling for wins in outdoors, more his flavor than sx imo.

This a 1000%. Outdoors are his thing and people counting him out are gonna eat their words this summer

|

3/8/2019 2:47 PM

As we all know confidence is a massive thing in this sport, when he does get another win I wouldn’t be surprised to see him quickly back it up with another.

|

3/8/2019 3:19 PM

cant wait till he does so yal can shut the hell up about it

|

go dungey & roczen

#ChewBroca
so jerking off will help arm pump issues........ sweet lol

3/8/2019 3:48 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/8/2019 3:48 PM

I don't understand why some people DON'T want to see Ken get a win after everything he's been through. What the fuck is wrong with you guys?

|

3/8/2019 3:48 PM

Nope win

That's mental, that Emig would say

|

3/8/2019 3:59 PM

I hope to see him win, but Webb is making it hard for everyone.

|