Juliana Daniel and Ralph

Related:
Create New Tag

1/6/2020 12:06 AM

According to Juliana, Ralph will be back at Arizona. He got squeezed out so they could save money for the Olympics. Juliana got sacked but she said she was going to quit anyway because she was getting squeezed out so they could replace her with the McGrath segments.

|

1/6/2020 2:30 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/6/2020 10:04 AM

Where did she say that?

|

1/6/2020 2:37 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/6/2020 2:40 AM

CM_84 wrote:

Where did she say that?

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6hSupGAbxN/?igshid=1owjfdf42fl2z

It's in the comments.

|

1/6/2020 2:51 AM

Juliana was an idiot. Good riddance.

|

1/6/2020 4:49 AM

|

BT20 πŸ‘‰ 02/20/20 πŸ‘‰#TICKLETIMEBITCHES

1/6/2020 4:55 AM

49weasel wrote:

Yea, no shit

|

1/6/2020 5:00 AM

49weasel wrote:

zippytech wrote:

Yea, no shit

Yeah...but have you seen her pics on IG

|

1/6/2020 5:06 AM

Crazy. Nowhere in her rambling post does she mention how horrible and cringey her segments were.

|

1/6/2020 5:35 AM

Texas Built wrote:

According to Juliana, Ralph will be back at Arizona. He got squeezed out so they could save money for the Olympics. Juliana got sacked but she said she was going to quit anyway because she was getting squeezed out so they could replace her with the McGrath segments.

So, it sounds like the network feels that Ralph is too expensive and she is irrelevant.
I can’t say that I disagree with that.

|

1/6/2020 6:01 AM

I find it hard to believe that Ralph is more expensive than Leigh Diffey. Leigh is a top-level motorsports guy, doing Indy and F1 (when it was on nbc for a few years).

I am much more inclined to believe they brought him in to give his input on how to improve things on the broadcast as a whole.

But that being said, im sure the fired ms supercross tweet reader has the hot scoop.

|

1/6/2020 6:05 AM

49weasel wrote:

zippytech wrote:

Yea, no shit

NHMX603 wrote:

Yeah...but have you seen her pics on IG

Agreed, she is hawt!!

|

1/6/2020 6:10 AM

They realized nobody can do it like dianna dahlgren.

|

1/6/2020 6:13 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/6/2020 6:14 AM

Tubesteak_Cowboy wrote:

I find it hard to believe that Ralph is more expensive than Leigh Diffey. Leigh is a top-level motorsports guy, doing Indy and F1 (when it was on nbc for a few years).

I am much more inclined to believe they brought him in to give his input on how to improve things on the broadcast as a whole.

But that being said, im sure the fired ms supercross tweet reader has the hot scoop.

I would imagine she knows a little more. I dont see why she'd lie about Ralph's situation.

|

1/6/2020 6:19 AM

kb228 wrote:

Exactly.

|

1/6/2020 6:32 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/6/2020 7:21 AM

All in favor of a "Chalk 2 Cheeks" segment, say I...

|

Do It In The Dirt!

1/6/2020 6:58 AM

kb228 wrote:

yes no one can be as narcissistic as DD was: #Datass

|

1/6/2020 6:59 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/6/2020 7:03 AM

49weasel wrote:

She wasn't quite like Dianna, but if they woulda let her act like Miss SX, I think many of us woulda enjoyed her parts more. Remember, they tamed down the 'show' right when she became Miss SX, to appeal to...well, I'm not sure who, but hell, they hardly show the 30 second girls.

|

TPA | RwR | CMTRA | COHVCO | BRC

1/6/2020 7:10 AM

I think Juliana did an alright job with what they gave her but there's only so much you can do sharing pictures of people with their bikes in their living rooms. It would have been somewhat funny to hear her get sarcastic with a little knowing what she knows now that she was going to get "sacked"

|

1/6/2020 7:16 AM

They should bring her back in the bikini with no microphone

|

1/6/2020 7:52 AM

They should. That would give the perpetually offended pillow biters something else to get a case of the vapors over. lol

|

No brains, No headaches.

1/6/2020 7:57 AM

I was confused by the segments she did but thought she worked hard doing what she was hired to do, as an employer, that's all you can ask.

She is a knockout for sure but that's all we see plus the crap assignments she gets so it's easy to judge watching from the couch.

|

1/6/2020 8:03 AM

Not a huge loss. Those segments were cringe worthy filler, at best. They could be like the UFC and make the girls stand on stage, in a bikini, simply holding a monster can...

|

Tomac and/or Anderson for 2020.....

1/6/2020 8:06 AM

For the first time I only watched racing. I flipped over to the NFL during every interview and segment. Even after the Titans won I watched their post game.

|

1/6/2020 8:07 AM

BobPA wrote:

Not a huge loss. Those segments were cringe worthy filler, at best. They could be like the UFC and make the girls stand on stage, in a bikini, simply holding a monster can...

^This. I just wanna see the motocross stuff. If I wanna see awkward silence and poor acting, I'll watch Jerry Springer.

|

1/6/2020 8:41 AM

tprice07 wrote:

I think Juliana did an alright job with what they gave her but there's only so much you can do sharing pictures of people with their bikes in their living rooms. It would have been somewhat funny to hear her get sarcastic with a little knowing what she knows now that she was going to get "sacked"

Agreed. Those segments were doomed from the start. "Wow, look at that. Another adult man with a dirt bike in his living room. Super cool." Even when it was DD, my dad would yell at the tv that he didn't give a Sh** about hashtags and social media bs.

|

1/6/2020 9:03 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/6/2020 9:17 AM

For the Dianna fans, a classic...co-starring Broc Tickle. (NSFW, obviously)

|

1/6/2020 9:07 AM

tprice07 wrote:

mxpro252 wrote:

Agreed. Those segments were doomed from the start. "Wow, look at that. Another adult man with a dirt bike in his living room. Super cool." Even when it was DD, my dad would yell at the tv that he didn't give a Sh** about hashtags and social media bs.

Yeah, I don't think the weirdos watching on dirt bikes was HER idea.

Back when they let her, Juliana did do pretty good interviews with riders. They tended to be more goofy, open and relaxed around her.

|

1/6/2020 9:21 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/6/2020 9:25 AM

Dahlgren for the win...

|

Welcome to CRC Friday Night racing at Indian Dunes!

1/6/2020 9:22 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/6/2020 9:23 AM

I always kinda felt like I was forcefully cheering on my semi-talented teenage niece who is kind of awkward and not particularly athletic but you want to be a good uncle so you cheer any way but sorta cringe at the same time. That's the best way I can describe how I felt about her screen presence. Lovely girl though and she obviously works hard and puts in the effort and I'm sure will find her place somewhere.

|

1/6/2020 12:18 PM

Jeremy Macbeth wrote:

I always kinda felt like I was forcefully cheering on my semi-talented teenage niece who is kind of awkward and not particularly athletic but you want to be a good uncle so you cheer any way but sorta cringe at the same time. That's the best way I can describe how I felt about her screen presence. Lovely girl though and she obviously works hard and puts in the effort and I'm sure will find her place somewhere.

Man, what??

|