Upgrade to enjoy this feature!
Vital MX fantasy is free to play, but Premium users receive great benefits. Premium benefits include:
- View and download rider stats
- Pick trends
- Create a private league
- And more!
Only $10 for all 2026 SX, MX, and SMX series.
RCH never put out a press release either and you can't ever find anyone that will answer what happened.
It gets old being called all sorts of names when you try to piece together what happened, but how can journalists etc really blame the fans for doing so when that seems to be the only way to get anything, unless it deals with race results.
Some do care what's happening with the teams.
Is this Freerider MX interview online?
i know journos brush this kind of stuff off with 'who cares' etc, but it frustrates me when things aren't cleared up. These riders get swept under the table the second they're not in the night show, wether its their decision like Hannys or not, like Tedesco. I'd like to see interviews with Hanny, Tedesco, Pourcel, Stroupe.. I'd be interested to hear not just their plans, but how they are adapting to life without racing. These are intriguing human interest stories to me.
The Shop
Luxon 4-Post Bar Mounts
$189.95 - $239.95
DeCal Works Huge Plastic Inventory of UFO and Polisport kits.
While these kind of shenanigans are all in the spirit of the event, some of RCH's corporate sponsors (and i believe RC in particular) did not find it humorous and believed it reflected poorly on the team. It was a matter of lose Josh or lose the sponsors so Hansen went.
Now Josh is trying to line up bikes for X Games Brazil.
DC
MX Sports
And holy shit, God forbid Hart allow the people he hired to run his team so he can go out and be on tour with his wife and child. What the fuck is that guy even thinking? MX is the center of the universe right?
DC
MX Sports
Shawn142.... I'm not even gonna say it............. but, that Suzuki he was ridin, it wasn't Hart's... that 'deal' with L&M, there was no deal... and please let us know how Hart was supporting Josh up until the 'non-deal'... And let me tell you what Hart was thinking... Dodge Dollars. I guess I don't blame him. I guess you missed my implied idiom... here's something you might get: The pot calling the kettle black.
Pit Row
I hope he scores a decent ride for the event and comes through with good results.
Josh always seemed to do well at those events.
( just kidding, I don't give a shit, he's a spoiled bitch.........)
The guy was remarkably gracious to fellow riders, teams, fans and was especially kind to the servers at the hotel restaurant.
He was not paid to be a nice guy, it just seemed to come naturally.
And he had two top 5 finishes with RV, RD, CR, JS, DM all on the gate in 2012 before struggling with injuries.
Post a reply to: Josh Hansen