Jordon Smith

Related:
Create New Tag

3/8/2020 6:27 AM

Anyone have an update? he seemed sore

|

3/8/2020 6:36 AM

I’m going to go out on a limb and say he’s fine other than the crushing weight of unfulfilled expectations..... don’t know though.

Can’t wait to hear him talk about how great his solo GPF program is.

|

Washed up moto and enduro weekend warrior.

3/8/2020 6:41 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/8/2020 6:45 AM

MxKing809 wrote:

I’m going to go out on a limb and say he’s fine other than the crushing weight of unfulfilled expectations..... don’t know ...more

I agree! He’s toooooo wrapped up in his girlfriend. If he doesn’t get it together she’s going to be on Marchbank’s arm. 😝

|

“Let the Good Times Roll”

3/8/2020 6:44 AM

Who?

Dudes just not a winner. He has had so many chances and just never answers the call.

|

3/8/2020 6:47 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/8/2020 6:49 AM

Looks like Jordan has a few haters in this thread already so he must be doing something right. Apparently these geniuses haven’t been watching him too much, because he has always been a known crasher. Last night was a freak incident with the knee. And then you have one grown man talking about this kid and his girlfriend. I’m not even sure where to find TMZ moto.

|

3/8/2020 6:53 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/8/2020 6:54 AM

devotid wrote:

Who?

Dudes just not a winner. He has had so many chances and just never answers the call.

How do you explain his two Supercross main event wins if he is not a winner?

|

3/8/2020 6:54 AM

Why all the hate? Wtf he’s been solid his whole career so far. He switched teams and seems a little behind so far

|

3/8/2020 7:06 AM

Squirrelings wrote:

Looks like Jordan has a few haters in this thread already so he must be doing something right. Apparently these geniuses haven ...more

Kid? He’s 24 years old. You don’t get called to the “Principles office” as they referred to If you’re living up to expectations. For someone of his experience in the class and level of skill, he should be on the podium. I was happy he went to Mitch. However, it hasn’t turned out so well thus far.

|

3/8/2020 7:33 AM

Squirrelings wrote:

Looks like Jordan has a few haters in this thread already so he must be doing something right. Apparently these geniuses haven ...more

Most of those talking about him and his girlfriend are probably around 15 years old.

He is having a rough season though.

|

3/8/2020 8:15 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/8/2020 8:15 AM

Just so everybody knows....especially you guys that think you know all the answers for him, yet can't even spell his name correctly

It is "Jordon"

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004262830805

|

3/8/2020 8:23 AM

Squirrelings wrote:

You are at the right place. VitalMX has indeed turned into TMZ Moto.

|

3/8/2020 8:51 AM

Squirrelings wrote:

agn5009 wrote:

Most of those talking about him and his girlfriend are probably around 15 years old.

I can see why you’d think Racer111 is 15 years old, but he’s not. Compared to him they are kids, and he’s watching them like the Kardashian’s apparently.

|

3/8/2020 9:03 AM

Squirrelings wrote:

agn5009 wrote:

Squirrelings wrote:

I can see why you’d think Racer111 is 15 years old, but he’s not. Compared to him they are kids, and he’s watching them like ...more

So because I say he’s to worried about his girlfriend makes me 15? Pingree talked about this issue when he was his own guest on Whiskey Throttle. It’s an obvious observation. No more than the when people wondered if Forkner’s woman would be a distraction.

|

3/8/2020 11:08 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/8/2020 7:45 PM

Jordon's biggest problem is his wrist that he broke last year. He was barely able to ride, and reading between the lines it seems like this injury might be a career limiter, at least from what I've heard discussed on various podcasts. He's a shell of the guy who was in the catbird seat to take the title in Vegas in 2017.

Yes he is a crasher, he and RJ are cut from the same mold. They pin it 24/7 and hope for the best. So far after 5 seasons as pros it's resulted in zero titles for either guy. I'm not a hater by any stretch, but I've really yet to see either of these guys improve their consistency and at this point one has to think it's "zebras don't change their stripes".

|

Old MXer turned Superfan.

3/8/2020 12:20 PM

He was limping same way some rounds ago when he crashed with someone? Looked like knee problem.

|

3/8/2020 12:27 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/8/2020 12:27 PM

Squirrelings wrote:

Hurting his knee in it was unlucky. But he was the one that made the desperate move on McElraths inside that took them both down.

It was his own fault, a mistake that a veteran in the class shouldn't make.

|

Current fleet of two wheeled vehicles:
- KTM SX 250 2020
- Suzuki GSX-R 600 K7 track spec
- Canyon Sender CF 8.0 2018 Downhill
- Canyon Spectral:ON 7.0 2019 EMTB
- White GX Pro 20 Gravel

3/8/2020 12:27 PM

Surprised he got that ride with pc if im honest

|

3/8/2020 12:28 PM

agn5009 wrote:

Squirrelings wrote:

I can see why you’d think Racer111 is 15 years old, but he’s not. Compared to him they are kids, and he’s watching them like ...more

Racer111 wrote:

So because I say he’s to worried about his girlfriend makes me 15? Pingree talked about this issue when he was his own guest ...more

Funny I never see the NFL or Nascar talking about girlfriends. Go watch that shit on tmz if that's what you want to see.

|

3/8/2020 12:31 PM

Squirrelings wrote:

Motofinne wrote:

Hurting his knee in it was unlucky. But he was the one that made the desperate move on McElraths inside that took them both ...more

This. 100%

|

3/8/2020 3:14 PM

Mitch signed davalos 15 years into his 250 career. So it’s not that surprising to to me.

|

3/8/2020 3:16 PM

devotid wrote:

Who?

Pretty sure he has a handful of wins.

|

3/8/2020 3:18 PM

devotid wrote:

Who?

Mr. Afterbar wrote:

How do you explain his two Supercross main event wins if he is not a winner?

Just to help your point he actually has 3 wins.

|

3/8/2020 4:29 PM

Any word on his knee yet??? Big fan, dude rips but has been having one heck of a rough 2020...

|

www.bettercallsaul.com
Die Antwoord

3/8/2020 4:29 PM

So, does anyone actually know how he is, or are is this thread just going to go completely off the rails kicking the guy while he's down?

|

3/8/2020 4:32 PM

Per his Instagram the twisted his knee and is scheduled for an MRI tomorrow (Monday)

|

3/8/2020 4:38 PM

Racerman967 wrote:

Per his Instagram the twisted his knee and is scheduled for an MRI tomorrow (Monday)

Thanks, I don't have an Instagram account, so that's good to know. Hopefully it's nothing serious.

|

3/8/2020 5:13 PM

Squirrelings wrote:

Motofinne wrote:

Hurting his knee in it was unlucky. But he was the one that made the desperate move on McElraths inside that took them both ...more

I bet a veteran like Kenny would never do something like that. Oh, wait....

|

3/8/2020 6:23 PM

JustMX wrote:

Just so everybody knows....especially you guys that think you know all the answers for him, yet can't even spell his name ...more

Fixed

|

3/9/2020 12:30 AM

hope its not an acl or something major. Dude needs to make something happen this year forsure

|

3/9/2020 12:54 AM

The only thing I don't get is why he hasn't learned from his previous mistakes. He keeps riding over his head and crashes his brains out. Not to bash him because he is really talented enough to get a title, but a more relaxed approach would be so much better for him..

|