Jerry Robin ready for the Ranch !

Related:
Create New Tag

7/17/2013 3:33 PM

I know I fired the two stroke Taliban up before, but I really do wish this kid all the best.

http://vurbmoto.com/blogs/ready-ranch-jerry-robin/14493/

|

7/17/2013 3:39 PM

Jerry was at a local track praticing sunday ..kid is moving pretty good.. came by me like I was tied downw00t

|

7/17/2013 3:42 PM

nc97 wrote:

Jerry was at a local track praticing sunday ..kid is moving pretty good.. came by me like I was tied downw00t

Hopefully they can get that 250 running and keep it running, I doubt the Honda Truck carries any 1985 parts.

|

7/17/2013 4:01 PM

nc97 wrote:

500guy wrote:

Hopefully they can get that 250 running and keep it running, I doubt the Honda Truck carries any 1985 parts.

If they have any sense they will bring everything they have leftover from 85.

|

7/17/2013 4:03 PM

I'll bet most kids getting ready for Loretta's are not out ragging the shit out of their race bike right now. It has to be hard on that old bike to be getting it's neck wrung on a daily basis. Hell, it would be hard on a brand new bike to be wearing it out practicing and then hauling it to the ranch to race. That would be a stretch in itself, quadruple it all with the old bike. I hope it holds together and runs up to his abilities. It is a cool story. Fingers crossed with two thumbs up.

|

7/17/2013 4:38 PM

Thanks for posting that up but........................ This in no way makes up for the shit you posted in the original Jerry thread!!!

(said in fun wink )

|

7/17/2013 4:45 PM

Chad watts was nice enough to come down and he's going through the bike for jerry. He's been borrowing a newer cr250 today and the rest of the week while the bikes being done. A ton of people have helped in one way or another and it's great to see it coming together.

|

7/17/2013 4:56 PM

clkwrkorg36 wrote:

Chad watts was nice enough to come down and he's going through the bike for jerry. He's been borrowing a newer cr250 today and ...more

holy shit, that's awesome!!!

|

7/17/2013 5:04 PM

Wow the goats old school mechanic is helpin out. That's fkin rad. Props to watts!

|

7/17/2013 5:06 PM

Yea my pops laced up the wheels for him and a local dealership has been helping too. Not sure what else they all did for him, but its pretty dang awesome!

|

7/17/2013 6:22 PM

nc97 wrote:

What track was this? I would love to watch the kid ride. Im going to be at ncmp and Hog heaven this weekend. Hope he shows up.

|

7/17/2013 6:25 PM

nc97 wrote:

jleews6 wrote:

What track was this? I would love to watch the kid ride. Im going to be at ncmp and Hog heaven this weekend. Hope he shows up. ...more

ummmm... He may be at ncmp???? I live 45 minutes from there. Would love to scoot over and check it out if he is riding. Let me know.

|

7/17/2013 6:44 PM

I think they went to Outback in Laurinburg, NC last weekend. I doubt you will see them up at NCMP the weekend, that's a pretty good hike from here. Kid put in some awesome practice motos on a 2005 or so CR250 today.

Just watched Jerry and about 20 other kids in a massive dodgeball game. Such is life at SOBMX!

|

7/17/2013 6:58 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/17/2013 6:59 PM

Dodgeball............... Oh no..... that won't do.......... Too great a risk of injury so close to LL's tongue

BTW thanks for the insight into ncmp. Disappointing but understandable. Would of been fun to watch him put in a couple hot laps.

|

7/17/2013 7:02 PM

NCMP is an awesome facility, one of the best in the area. We will be riding 5 days this week here at the Border, need some time to decompress on the weekend.

|

7/17/2013 7:08 PM

Yea NCMP is a great place to ride. I don't get there much because of work but hoping to get back out there and ride on Saturdays once summer is over and things slows down.

You guys have fun down there at SOBMX and train hard. Good luck to all you guys.

|

7/17/2013 7:20 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/17/2013 7:22 PM

Yes it was OutBack mx .. Alll these people worrying about his bike is funny. I know some of the guys at SOB and from all I've heard he will damn near have a factory 1995 cr 250 w00t . Wish the kid the best .

|

7/17/2013 7:32 PM

SlowOldGuy wrote:

I think they went to Outback in Laurinburg, NC last weekend. I doubt you will see them up at NCMP the weekend, that's a pretty ...more

How does his speed compare to our local fast B kids? He looks smooth and fast in the vids but its hard to tell by video.

|

7/17/2013 7:38 PM

http://m.dariuscompany.com/#!Store|000
Hey everyone! This is jerry and I'm just sending you guys the link to the new jerry robin shirts! Also give Darius company a huge shoutout for doing this for me and we also go international but you have to email him at sales@dariuscompany.com

|

7/17/2013 11:58 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/17/2013 11:59 PM

Honda may not be so pumped when good ole Jerry takes a dump on what the best and the brightest in the Honda engineering department has done for the last 28 years and smokes the crap out of their latest productw00t

|

7/18/2013 12:51 AM

This is completely awesome! This what everyone wants to see - an old school 2-stroke tearing up the track! If only 2s were allowed in the Pro 250s? How awesome would that be?!

|

7/18/2013 4:22 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/18/2013 4:23 AM

It makes you wonder how fast he would be on a new KTM 250SX or YZ250 2-stroke, but it wouldn't be near as cool of a story.

|

Take it to the limit, one more time!

7/18/2013 4:56 AM

jleews6 wrote:

How does his speed compare to our local fast B kids? He looks smooth and fast in the vids but its hard to tell by video.

He's as fast as anyone here on equal equipment. He won a moto yesterday against burkeen, west, mcullough, hartnraft, wilson, vertucci brothers, bright, and taft. Most of those aren't local to our area, but all are qualified for loretta's in B, A, or Schoolboy except bright who's a semi retired pro. He was borrowing an 07 cr250 while chad watts goes through the 85. on the 85 he's still a top 4-5 guy in our motos, but he's pretty underpowered on that bike compared to the built 450's and 250f's so starts are challenging.

|

7/18/2013 5:29 AM

His helmet is worth all most much as his bike !!!!!!!!

|

7/18/2013 5:33 AM

SlowOldGuy wrote:

I think they went to Outback in Laurinburg, NC last weekend. I doubt you will see them up at NCMP the weekend, that's a pretty ...more

jleews6 wrote:

clkwrkorg36 wrote:

He's as fast as anyone here on equal equipment. He won a moto yesterday against burkeen, west, mcullough, hartnraft, wilson, ...more

Impressive, fast group of guys

|

7/18/2013 7:08 AM

jleews6 wrote:

He is a good bit faster than any of the local D 13 or 29 kids. His speed is very close to what Matt is doing.

|

7/18/2013 7:09 AM

SlowOldGuy wrote:

jleews6 wrote:

SlowOldGuy wrote:

He is a good bit faster than any of the local D 13 or 29 kids. His speed is very close to what Matt is doing.

Matt who ?

|

7/18/2013 7:45 AM

If your in the market for a smoker you better get it now, if Jerry wins on his you wont be able to find a smoker anywhere lol, It's gonna be the straw that broke the camels back. Good luck Jerry!!!!

|

You're trying to use logic in your post and 4stroke doesn't appreciate logic! (FACT)

7/18/2013 8:07 AM

Photo

Photo

Photo
|

7/18/2013 8:21 AM

She's looking sexy!!!!

|

Patrick Trowbridge