James Stewart Champions Ride Day

Related:
Create New Tag

11/12/2018 11:57 AM

When is it and will we see James ride again? It was right around this time last year that we saw him.

View this post on Instagram

James Stewart Champions Ride Day #BigJ #JS7 #J3 #MS27

A post shared by SEVENMX (@sevenmx_) on

|

11/12/2018 12:30 PM

We just saw James, way to early for another appearance....

|

"Who cares about what other people think"

11/15/2018 7:32 AM

@malcolmstewart @therealjs7 #js7 #sevenmx

A post shared by Malcolm Stewart & JS7 Fan Page (@stewartbros) on

We found @therealjs7 !! // #sevenmx #seven #js7

A post shared by StewartFanClub (@stewartfanclub) on

Ride day photo cred @collin_speckner #js7

A post shared by Malcolm Stewart & JS7 Fan Page (@stewartbros) on

|

11/15/2018 8:47 AM

James looks good...looks happy. He looks healthy, albeit heavier than race-weight. Still looks like he could come off the couch and be in race shape in a couple of months easy!

|

11/15/2018 8:51 AM

Just let him be

|

11/15/2018 9:01 AM

I would consider myself a big fan of James, but these threads are becoming creepy at this point! He has moved on and looks very happy! He's not coming back. Ever. He's gone. Like Gone Girl gone.

|

11/15/2018 9:16 AM

McLellanMX66 wrote:

Just let him be

Yeah, man...I was just messing around. I know and am cool with the fact that James is gone for good. It's all good. Just glad to see him having a good time being a Dad.

|

11/15/2018 9:48 AM

HE DOESN'T OWE US ANYTHING!!!

|

11/15/2018 12:03 PM

i just wanna see more of that sweet looking honda

|

11/15/2018 1:29 PM

Lightning78 wrote:

NO DOUBT, GLAD TO SEE HIM HAPPY AND ENJOYING LIFE

|

11/15/2018 2:09 PM

Lightning78 wrote:

tprice07 wrote:

I agree 100%

However, since he has completely halted all communication to those who have faithfully supported him as fans it is reasonable to expect a little backlash since he himself has said many times how much he had appreciated them. His complete silence is then left up for interpretation. And some may see it as a negative.

Specially considering how much (or how little) effort it would take to say something as little as this... "Well, it's been real guys. I am done and moving ahead with my life and all of my new changes thanks for your support" and leave no room for interpretation or misinterpretation for that matter.

Capeesh?

|

11/15/2018 2:35 PM

SPODEBOY wrote:
I agree 100%

However, since he has completely halted all communication to those who have faithfully supported him as fans it is reasonable to expect a little backlash since he himself has said many times how much he had appreciated them. His complete silence is then left up for interpretation. And some may see it as a negative.

Specially considering how much (or how little) effort it would take to say something as little as this... "Well, it's been real guys. I am done and moving ahead with my life and all of my new changes thanks for your support" and leave no room for interpretation or misinterpretation for that matter.

Capeesh?

And if he does say something as little as that will you finally be able to get some sleep at night....will you finally be able to rest easy???
When are people just going to drop it?!?

|

11/15/2018 2:38 PM

He’s got a really cute kid. I’m sure he’s a great dad. Cool to see thanks for sharing the photos!

|

11/15/2018 3:01 PM

tprice07 wrote:

SPODEBOY wrote:
I agree 100%

Capeesh?

Ewan49 wrote:

And if he does say something as little as that will you finally be able to get some sleep at night....will you finally be able to rest easy???
When are people just going to drop it?!?

I couldn't care less what one guy does. Just trying to shed a little light on reality is all.
|

11/15/2018 3:06 PM

Lightning78 wrote:

tprice07 wrote:

SPODEBOY wrote:
I agree 100%

Capeesh?

I was sour for a while but after a few things happening in my life more recently I understand. I have made a good bit of money from a few bigger projects with things that I really enjoy but after it was all said and done it sucked the life out of me. I didn't realize how bad it was until I was done...so now any mention of this project or anything related to it literally drains me. I get it. All we saw was the success, we didn't see all the pain.

|

11/15/2018 3:07 PM

The obsession with him here has become crazy. I opened this expecting something like what a fun time last year cant wait to ride here again. Instead we got someone took a photo of this retired dirtbike rider, I really hope we get a lot more pictures of him this year. Creepy

|

11/15/2018 4:06 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/15/2018 4:07 PM

We could literally copy and paste every James Stewart thread and have the same responses. Let it go.

|

11/15/2018 4:24 PM

I just hope that before too much time passes James comes back around the sport in some shape or form. I would give anything to have him in the booth at some of the SX races or something like that. He has such a great personality that imho he would be a huge asset.

|

11/15/2018 4:28 PM

Id be stoked just to see him screwing around at his house throwing sick whips and enjoying life. Thats what your supposed to do during retirement! Enjoy it james.

|

11/15/2018 7:59 PM

Holy shit did the old man blow up!

|

Anyone but Ralph!

11/16/2018 7:41 AM

Lightning78 wrote:

tprice07 wrote:

Dude....I was just cracking a joke with my response

|

11/16/2018 7:49 AM

ButteryWaffles wrote:

We could literally copy and paste every James Stewart thread and have the same responses. Let it go.

That includes responses like yours haha.

I'd like to think this post was a little different since it delivered on its point.

|

11/16/2018 11:47 AM

He definitely doesn't like to get close to people for pics. Arm's length.

|

11/16/2018 12:04 PM

Good for him to pull away from the shitshow of professional MX and focus on his family. I hope he is enjoying the hell outta life...........

|

11/16/2018 12:20 PM

fullfloater wrote:

Lol what. You want him to give them a hug and a handy?

|

11/16/2018 12:27 PM

fullfloater wrote:

woody woodpecker wrote:

Lol what. You want him to give them a hug and a handy?

OTPHJ bro!

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

11/16/2018 3:00 PM

People can hate on these Bubba themed threads all they want. Watching James ride in his prime was like having a crack cocaine addiction. We will NEVER see a rider like him again.

|

11/17/2018 1:30 PM

Bubba-Mania is still strong in these parts I see. smile

Photo

|

11/17/2018 5:41 PM

I honestly think the less we hear from James the better. Let the dude enjoy his family. He worked his butt off for decades and earned the life he's living right now. That gut is well earned, James! laughing

|

11/17/2018 7:58 PM

devindavisphoto wrote:

I honestly think the less we hear from James the better. Let the dude enjoy his family. He worked his butt off for decades and earned the life he's living right now. That gut is well earned, James! laughing

Why do you have two accounts?

|