Ironman MX - Main Races Bench Racing

Related:
8/24/2019 10:49am
I think he let AC by too. "You want me to let Dylan by? Ok. How about I let Adam too?" Don't tell me Cooper can't...
I think he let AC by too. "You want me to let Dylan by? Ok. How about I let Adam too?" Don't tell me Cooper can't finish strong. He won the hardest race of the year at WW.
uh..... he never finishes strong
What a surprise two Euros don't want to admit Cooper let the Euro by. Now just shut up, Froot Loots. For once in your life just shut up.
Ramrod
Fantasy
1692nd
Right F’ng on AC!!!
I think he let AC by too. "You want me to let Dylan by? Ok. How about I let Adam too?" Don't tell me Cooper can't...
I think he let AC by too. "You want me to let Dylan by? Ok. How about I let Adam too?" Don't tell me Cooper can't finish strong. He won the hardest race of the year at WW.
Lol what. How could you watch that pass by Ferrandis and think that Cooper let that happen?

Anyway congrats to AC, really happy to see him finally get a championship.

The Shop

Racerman967
8/24/2019 10:49am Edited Date/Time 8/24/2019 10:50am
if i'm ferrandis, i want to punch cooper in the face. Blowing himself up trying to take the lead early from him just to fade like...
if i'm ferrandis, i want to punch cooper in the face.

Blowing himself up trying to take the lead early from him just to fade like that
Even if AC finished third he would have only needed a 20th in moto 2 to clinch. Not unheard of but highly unlikely he wouldn't get that.
8/24/2019 10:50am
Awesome. Great story AC winning his first title after all he went through. And someone close to this track didn't care to see that cause 450's were already wrapped up?
YamahaJT1
And to think that there wasn't anything to bother attending this race for...
GD2
Fantasy
1081st
250 Moto 1:

if i'm ferrandis, i want to punch cooper in the face. Blowing himself up trying to take the lead early from him just to fade like...

Blowing himself up trying to take the lead early from him just to fade like that
Even if AC finished third he would have only needed a 20th in moto 2 to clinch. Not unheard of but highly unlikely he wouldn't get...
Even if AC finished third he would have only needed a 20th in moto 2 to clinch. Not unheard of but highly unlikely he wouldn't get that.
it still opens up the possibility of a bike breaking or something.
shortcourse
8/24/2019 10:52am

AC had better send Cooper a bonus check for that rollover...
WCRider
Fantasy
2301st
Pumped for Adam. Well deserved.

Well done Kawi.
8/24/2019 10:52am Edited Date/Time 8/24/2019 10:52am

Dillon should punch himself in the face for not showing up to start the season. How is that Coopers problem?
ML512
Fantasy
54th

Or Ferrandis could've gotten better starts and have just been better this year...Adam Cianciarulo won because he was the best this year, pointing a finger at Cooper is just...pff...
KDXGarage
Congratulations to Cianciarulo!

Championship to Kawasaki!

No French anthem singing, DV et amis. Sorry!
8/24/2019 10:54am
Lol what. How could you watch that pass by Ferrandis and think that Cooper let that happen? Anyway congrats to AC, really happy to see him...
Lol what. How could you watch that pass by Ferrandis and think that Cooper let that happen?

How could you not? Then when he let AC by he looked over at him. You morans have to be kidding me. No fight at all on both passes. He slowed down and you have to be blind or just dumb. Or both.
150ripper
8/24/2019 11:02am
Lol what. How could you watch that pass by Ferrandis and think that Cooper let that happen? Anyway congrats to AC, really happy to see him...

How could you not? Then when he let AC by he looked over at him. You morans have to be kidding me. No fight at all...
How could you not? Then when he let AC by he looked over at him. You morans have to be kidding me. No fight at all on both passes. He slowed down and you have to be blind or just dumb. Or both.
So why would Cooper let both riders by??? Makes absolutely no sense.

Congrats AC and congrats Dylan for making it interesting!
ShipLap
8/24/2019 11:05am
Even if AC finished third he would have only needed a 20th in moto 2 to clinch. Not unheard of but highly unlikely he wouldn't get...
If AC finished 3rd, he would still be the champion.

He went into this race with a 30-point lead. If he finished third and DF wins, he has a 25 point lead going into the last moto. Even if he were to DNF the last moto and DF got first again--tying the points--AC wins on overalls.
8/24/2019 11:07am
150ripper wrote:

Because he was pissed at the order to let Dylan by. Let me repeat myself, "You want me to let Dylan by? Ok. How about I let Adam too?"
DownSouth
8/24/2019 11:08am Edited Date/Time 8/24/2019 11:10am
ShipLap wrote:
If AC finished 3rd, he would still be the champion. He went into this race with a 30-point lead. If he finished third and DF wins...
If AC finished 3rd, he would still be the champion.

He went into this race with a 30-point lead. If he finished third and DF wins, he has a 25 point lead going into the last moto. Even if he were to DNF the last moto and DF got first again--tying the points--AC wins on overalls.
The tie breaker is moto wins not overalls. After moto 1 DF has 8 moto wins and AC 7

He needed the 2nd to clinch after moto 1.
Hoks
8/24/2019 11:10am
150ripper wrote:

Because he was pissed at the order to let Dylan by. Let me repeat myself, "You want me to let Dylan by? Ok. How about I...
Because he was pissed at the order to let Dylan by. Let me repeat myself, "You want me to let Dylan by? Ok. How about I let Adam too?"
Show me the order, and I’ll consider believing this theory.. but I doubt someone with as much desire to win like Cooper would give up another position. He wants the win and the money just like everyone else. He has zero incentive to let AC by, and would likely piss his team off more, but it was so obvious so he probably lost his ride for next year anyways..

The stupidity on here never disappoints.
Bidirella
8/24/2019 11:12am
What about Jett Lawrence coming from dead last to P12 as a 16 year old rookie #crazy
8/24/2019 11:15am
150ripper wrote:

Because he was pissed at the order to let Dylan by. Let me repeat myself, "You want me to let Dylan by? Ok. How about I...
Hoks wrote:
Show me the order, and I’ll consider believing this theory.. but I doubt someone with as much desire to win like Cooper would give up another...
Show me the order, and I’ll consider believing this theory.. but I doubt someone with as much desire to win like Cooper would give up another position. He wants the win and the money just like everyone else. He has zero incentive to let AC by, and would likely piss his team off more, but it was so obvious so he probably lost his ride for next year anyways..

The stupidity on here never disappoints.
If you think I care what you think, you're going to be surprised. It's my opinion based on what I saw. You can believe whatever you want.
BobPA
8/24/2019 11:18am
Bidirella wrote:
What about Jett Lawrence coming from dead last to P12 as a 16 year old rookie #crazy
#notreally
bvm111
8/24/2019 11:19am
Way to go AC... FINALLY!!!
DownSouth
8/24/2019 11:22am
Tomac just dropped the fastest lap of the moto so far. Lead down to 1.7

Post a reply to: Ironman MX - Main Races Bench Racing

The Latest