High Point Bench Racing - The Motos

dhp_mma94
Posts
4761
Joined
2/25/2013
Location
La Plata, MD, USA
6/14/2014 12:18pm
baggett is on a mission today
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
6/14/2014 12:19pm
I dont understand this guys, NBC is a HUGE network and MavTV is so small, but NBC has TWICE as many commercials, seems it should be the other way around?

Sure pisses me off. Angry
FLmxer
Posts
7314
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
SouthWest, FL, USA
Fantasy
6/14/2014 12:19pm
He is sticking his wheel in and going by

The Shop

Mikkis
Posts
380
Joined
1/8/2014
Location
FI
6/14/2014 12:20pm
ocscottie wrote:
I dont understand this guys, NBC is a HUGE network and MavTV is so small, but NBC has TWICE as many commercials, seems it should be...
I dont understand this guys, NBC is a HUGE network and MavTV is so small, but NBC has TWICE as many commercials, seems it should be the other way around?

Sure pisses me off. Angry
Money, money, money.
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
6/14/2014 12:20pm
dhp_mma94 wrote:
baggett is on a mission today
He sure is, and JMart is back in 8th.
mxdude105
Posts
628
Joined
12/5/2011
Location
USA
6/14/2014 12:20pm
rockyuno wrote:
I think that the Americans have been doing a lot of thins right and we should imitate them in many things, but in sub developed countries...
I think that the Americans have been doing a lot of thins right and we should imitate them in many things, but in sub developed countries can watch a full football game without interruption. What is this shit NBC?
lol
Jarid332
Posts
5360
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Somewhere north of Toronto, CA
Fantasy
6/14/2014 12:21pm
ocscottie wrote:
I dont understand this guys, NBC is a HUGE network and MavTV is so small, but NBC has TWICE as many commercials, seems it should be...
I dont understand this guys, NBC is a HUGE network and MavTV is so small, but NBC has TWICE as many commercials, seems it should be the other way around?

Sure pisses me off. Angry
NBC want's to make a little money
Mikkis
Posts
380
Joined
1/8/2014
Location
FI
6/14/2014 12:21pm
Did something happened during first 5-7minutes, missed all...
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
6/14/2014 12:22pm
Baggett caught up to Pourcel quickly, but Pourcel is holding strong. Has a little over one second lead.
6/14/2014 12:22pm
ocscottie wrote:
I dont understand this guys, NBC is a HUGE network and MavTV is so small, but NBC has TWICE as many commercials, seems it should be...
I dont understand this guys, NBC is a HUGE network and MavTV is so small, but NBC has TWICE as many commercials, seems it should be the other way around?

Sure pisses me off. Angry
How hard can i be to put a PiP up. Show the commercials while also show the race on a smart picture.
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
6/14/2014 12:22pm
ocscottie wrote:
I dont understand this guys, NBC is a HUGE network and MavTV is so small, but NBC has TWICE as many commercials, seems it should be...
I dont understand this guys, NBC is a HUGE network and MavTV is so small, but NBC has TWICE as many commercials, seems it should be the other way around?

Sure pisses me off. Angry
Jarid332 wrote:
NBC want's to make a little money
Send em the bears!!!
rcm406
Posts
3639
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Atlanta, GA, USA
6/14/2014 12:23pm
Damn, Webb is right behind Martin again. Those 2 are always together!
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
6/14/2014 12:24pm
El Chupacabra!!!
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
6/14/2014 12:25pm
Martin up to 6th
Jarid332
Posts
5360
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Somewhere north of Toronto, CA
Fantasy
6/14/2014 12:27pm
ocscottie wrote:
I dont understand this guys, NBC is a HUGE network and MavTV is so small, but NBC has TWICE as many commercials, seems it should be...
I dont understand this guys, NBC is a HUGE network and MavTV is so small, but NBC has TWICE as many commercials, seems it should be the other way around?

Sure pisses me off. Angry
Jarid332 wrote:
NBC want's to make a little money
ocscottie wrote:
Send em the bears!!!
They're on the way...
Sandberm
Posts
5845
Joined
3/27/2009
Location
Pasco, WA, USA
6/14/2014 12:27pm
Man, Bagget with a 2:03, about 2 sec faster then anyone else.
6/14/2014 12:34pm
Sandberm wrote:
Man, Bagget with a 2:03, about 2 sec faster then anyone else.
The 2012 BB is back. 2:03...wow. That was fast lap on the 450s.
Sandberm
Posts
5845
Joined
3/27/2009
Location
Pasco, WA, USA
6/14/2014 12:35pm
Nice piece on the McDade boy...very humbling
dhp_mma94
Posts
4761
Joined
2/25/2013
Location
La Plata, MD, USA
6/14/2014 12:36pm
these commercial breaks are getting kinda old & lame
Mikkis
Posts
380
Joined
1/8/2014
Location
FI
6/14/2014 12:37pm
Jm doesn't look same like he did during first rounds.. Sad
Mikkis
Posts
380
Joined
1/8/2014
Location
FI
6/14/2014 12:38pm
dhp_mma94 wrote:
these commercial breaks are getting kinda old & lame
Do you know what is worst?

Those commercials are same every weekend..
Sandberm
Posts
5845
Joined
3/27/2009
Location
Pasco, WA, USA
6/14/2014 12:39pm
Martin must have fallen, hes 12 sec back of hill now, 2 up on Webb
Outsider
Posts
10628
Joined
1/29/2009
Location
Huntington Beach, CA, USA
6/14/2014 12:39pm
ocscottie wrote:
unfortunately we are gonna have to hear the JS'tards this week and its a weekend off Blink Gonna be a long break lol
rcm406 wrote:
Not me Scottie, I've learned my lesson!:) Well, except if one of the RVtards takes a dig at James that is!;) I'm sure Zook or outsider...
Not me Scottie, I've learned my lesson!Smile Well, except if one of the RVtards takes a dig at James that is!Wink I'm sure Zook or outsider will.
Jarid332 wrote:
They would both drink RV's dirty bath water if they could.
And you would drink Seely's urine from the source itself! Whistling
dhp_mma94
Posts
4761
Joined
2/25/2013
Location
La Plata, MD, USA
6/14/2014 12:40pm
dhp_mma94 wrote:
these commercial breaks are getting kinda old & lame
Mikkis wrote:
Do you know what is worst?

Those commercials are same every weekend..
lol i just noticed that today too
Jarid332
Posts
5360
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Somewhere north of Toronto, CA
Fantasy
6/14/2014 12:42pm Edited Date/Time 6/14/2014 12:43pm
rcm406 wrote:
Not me Scottie, I've learned my lesson!:) Well, except if one of the RVtards takes a dig at James that is!;) I'm sure Zook or outsider...
Not me Scottie, I've learned my lesson!Smile Well, except if one of the RVtards takes a dig at James that is!Wink I'm sure Zook or outsider will.
Jarid332 wrote:
They would both drink RV's dirty bath water if they could.
Outsider wrote:
And you would drink Seely's urine from the source itself! Whistling
Na not into watersports bro
hvaughn88
Posts
8361
Joined
6/19/2013
Location
Conway, AR, USA
6/14/2014 12:42pm
rcm406 wrote:
Not me Scottie, I've learned my lesson!:) Well, except if one of the RVtards takes a dig at James that is!;) I'm sure Zook or outsider...
Not me Scottie, I've learned my lesson!Smile Well, except if one of the RVtards takes a dig at James that is!Wink I'm sure Zook or outsider will.
Jarid332 wrote:
They would both drink RV's dirty bath water if they could.
Outsider wrote:
And you would drink Seely's urine from the source itself! Whistling
Oh now, play nice boys
tek14
Posts
4972
Joined
1/26/2014
Location
Vantaa, FI
6/14/2014 12:42pm
That fox sports 1 stream dont have adds.. just keep it rolling in second window Smile
kawasa84
Posts
1849
Joined
6/7/2008
Location
Flower Mound, TX, USA
6/14/2014 12:43pm
rcm406 wrote:
Not me Scottie, I've learned my lesson!:) Well, except if one of the RVtards takes a dig at James that is!;) I'm sure Zook or outsider...
Not me Scottie, I've learned my lesson!Smile Well, except if one of the RVtards takes a dig at James that is!Wink I'm sure Zook or outsider will.
Jarid332 wrote:
They would both drink RV's dirty bath water if they could.
Outsider wrote:
And you would drink Seely's urine from the source itself! Whistling
Oh shit, that was so freakin hilarious!!
ChrisB10
Posts
2082
Joined
5/24/2014
Location
Plattsburgh, NY, USA
6/14/2014 12:44pm
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........

Post a reply to: High Point Bench Racing - The Motos

The Latest