Filthy Phil vs. MA800

Related:
Create New Tag

7/21/2019 5:13 PM

Anybody saw what went down between them after the 2nd moto?

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10157737755426807&id=89934281806

|

7/21/2019 5:17 PM

I like Phil even more now!

|

7/21/2019 5:18 PM

Philly has never been afraid to let someone know exactly how he feels about em’

I’m guessing by Mikes retort, or lack thereof, he wasn’t surprised Phil was pissed.

Anyone got the full story on what led up to this one?

|

shit'll buff out

7/21/2019 5:21 PM

Phil, see Tomac on how to handle a 2nd place finish when you feel "entitled" to a win. Quit acting like a bitch.

|

7/21/2019 5:22 PM

I like Phil and i like Mike. Dont really think the move Mike did was that bad . Dont mind that Phil went full Phil on Mike either lol

|

7/21/2019 5:28 PM

Y’all see them penalties? Yikes

|

7/21/2019 5:29 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/21/2019 5:30 PM

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

7/21/2019 5:31 PM

Threatening to kill someone is illegal. I'd press charges.

|

7/21/2019 5:34 PM

theprizefighter wrote:

😂😂😂 might wanna consider changing your screen name if you’re that fragile

|

shit'll buff out

7/21/2019 5:36 PM

I would have wanted to kick his ass too after that.

|

Go for it! Don't let a little thing like fear, or common sense hold you back.

7/21/2019 5:38 PM

theprizefighter wrote:

moscrop940 wrote:

I don't need to act like a tough guy on the internet, or to threaten to kill someone over a stupid race. Phil knows he's bigger than Alessi and was being a bully.

|

7/21/2019 5:38 PM

theprizefighter wrote:

moscrop940 wrote:

Thesissyfighter?

|

7/21/2019 5:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/21/2019 5:43 PM

Phil is such a drama queen Prima Donna. I get the depressed angry shtick and it’s humorous but come on dude...

|

7/21/2019 5:45 PM

Am I just seeing things, or did Phil's rear end kick loose and knock him out of his line and into Mike's? Seemed like a racing incident to me, and nowhere near bad enough for the tantrum Phil threw.

|

7/21/2019 5:46 PM

theprizefighter wrote:

moscrop940 wrote:

theprizefighter wrote:

I don't need to act like a tough guy on the internet, or to threaten to kill someone over a stupid race. Phil knows he's bigger than Alessi and was being a bully.

If anyone in the scenario was being a bully, MA would get the nod as he straight punted Phil off the track (which I have no problem with I might add, I think we need more aggressive racing)

And if you do not see the irony in having the handle of “prizefighter” while saying you would press charges after someone says hurtful words, I don’t know what to tell you

|

shit'll buff out

7/21/2019 5:47 PM

colintrax wrote:

Phil, see Tomac on how to handle a 2nd place finish when you feel "entitled" to a win. Quit acting like a bitch.

Typical Alessi move. Get passed, freak out and run into them. I'll just put this here.

|

7/21/2019 5:49 PM

Dan-The-Man wrote:

Typical Alessi move. Get passed, freak out and run into them. I'll just put this here.

Did you watch the video? Nobody was in the wrong, well not until Phil started crying.

|

7/21/2019 5:52 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Last page I posted the clip of what happened.

https://m.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/Canadian-Rockstar-Energy-Triple-Crown-Series-MX-Tour-Round-5-Sand-Del-Lee-ON,1362814?page=1

Sully wrote:

Am I just seeing things, or did Phil's rear end kick loose and knock him out of his line and into Mike's? Seemed like a racing incident to me, and nowhere near bad enough for the tantrum Phil threw.

Phil did mention in his interview that he hit a rock.

Had to laugh when he called Alessi a squirrel.

|

7/21/2019 5:55 PM

colintrax wrote:

Did you watch the video? Nobody was in the wrong, well not until Phil started crying.

Yes I watched the video. Just think it is a typical Alessi move. Like when he dumped the clutch and let it go into Broc Tickle.

|

7/21/2019 5:56 PM

theprizefighter wrote:

Both grown men and tempers fly when things get heated. Speaking of heat it was like 43°C/109°F with 80% humidity.

|

7/21/2019 5:57 PM

moscrop940 wrote:

theprizefighter wrote:

moscrop940 wrote:

If anyone in the scenario was being a bully, MA would get the nod as he straight punted Phil off the track (which I have no problem with I might add, I think we need more aggressive racing)

And if you do not see the irony in having the handle of “prizefighter” while saying you would press charges after someone says hurtful words, I don’t know what to tell you

It's called being an adult and trying to avoid a fight as much as possible. Phil talked shit to a dude who is smaller than him, and showed who the bully is. Keep it on the track, Alessi did nothing wrong.

|

7/21/2019 5:59 PM

Haha!!! Filthy not believing the hype

|

7/21/2019 6:00 PM

theprizefighter wrote:

It's called being an adult and trying to avoid a fight as much as possible. Phil talked shit to a dude who is smaller than him, and showed who the bully is. Keep it on the track, Alessi did nothing wrong.

Size doesn't mean much. Plenty of smaller guys have beaten the shit out of bigger guys.

|

7/21/2019 6:03 PM

Talk is cheap, get on the mat and prove it.

|

Livin' the dream, two wheels at a time!

7/21/2019 6:05 PM

moscrop940 wrote:

theprizefighter wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Size doesn't mean much. Plenty of smaller guys have beaten the shit out of bigger guys.

Let me put it another way since you missed the point. Phil knows Alessi won't do shit so he acted like a tough guy. Do you think Phil would pull that shit on Masvidal?

|

7/21/2019 6:05 PM

theprizefighter wrote:

moscrop940 wrote:

theprizefighter wrote:

Amen.
Only a child would make a threat like that. I would hate to see Phil get torn up but I bet he would stop acting so tough afterwards.

|

7/21/2019 6:06 PM

theprizefighter wrote:

Is Alessi really that much smaller than Phil? I mean we're talking about pro mxers here, they seem pretty similar.

Nevertheless i dont think Alessi looks to worried about Phil actually killing him at that moment, and i doubt Phil is seriously contemplating inflicting any violence on Alessi. If he was going to he definitely had his chance.

It'll blow over, they're both adults and nobody was hurt, who cares play on.

|

7/21/2019 6:08 PM

theprizefighter wrote:

moscrop940 wrote:

theprizefighter wrote:

Lol, Alessi "trains like a Navy SEAL". That family has talked shit their entire pro careers. I do agree with you, they're adults. And adults confront each other when they're unhappy. Don't be so sensitive.

|

7/21/2019 6:14 PM

What did Phil expect to happen? He tried to go around the outside of the guy, and Mike shut the door. That wasn’t the Alessi antics from years past, that’s a racing incident. Phil needs to suck it up.

Also I’d like to see Nicoletti win this title.

|

7/21/2019 6:15 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/21/2019 6:16 PM

moscrop940 wrote:

theprizefighter wrote:

dickjackson170 wrote:

Lol, Alessi "trains like a Navy SEAL". That family has talked shit their entire pro careers. I do agree with you, they're adults. And adults confront each other when they're unhappy. Don't be so sensitive.

I could say the same thing about a lot of the posters here who get their panties tied in a wad about a guy riding a wheelie on the street, or a douche coming up short on a jump. Some people wished bad things on these riders, yet Phil bullies someone and some of you act like he's a hero. Its laughable, my sensitivity has nothing to do with it. It's not okay to threaten to kill someone over a racing incident.

|