Filthy Phil vs. MA800

CPR
7/22/2019 4:02am
I think we’re all over analyzing this. Put yourself in Phill’s head for a second and imagine you just rode your fucking balls off to get...
I think we’re all over analyzing this. Put yourself in Phill’s head for a second and imagine you just rode your fucking balls off to get to the front and the second you make the pass for the lead you hit the other rider “who has a history of punting guys off the track” and your off the track and you watch him ride off in to the sunset to far ahead to make another run at him. Please tell me your blood wouldn’t instantly vaporize from frustration. So after the race, completely heated he spoke his mind of what he was feeling that exact second. With out knowing all the facts. It just means he’s passionate about what he does. No he doesent want to kill Mike Allessi, he was just pissed he lost the race and got hit. I’m sure after he saw the footage and realized it was a racing incident he calmed down a little and probably regretted what he said. None of you have ever wanted to throw your helmet or curse on the way back to the truck because something went wrong in your moto? I know I have plenty of times. I’m just super competitive. I’m not Phill but I would imagine wining this championship means a lot to him so that is most likely why he got so angry. Yes I also understand that he is a professional racer and there are cameras around. I’m sure this will be a huge lesson learned for him. I know there’s been plenty of times racers do this after a race. Just so happened there were cameras around this time. Just my two cents from a dumb ass mx racer.
That about sums it up.

God forbid we have people with passion providing some personality in the sport.
ehr400
7/22/2019 4:15am
I think we’re all over analyzing this. Put yourself in Phill’s head for a second and imagine you just rode your fucking balls off to get...
I think we’re all over analyzing this. Put yourself in Phill’s head for a second and imagine you just rode your fucking balls off to get to the front and the second you make the pass for the lead you hit the other rider “who has a history of punting guys off the track” and your off the track and you watch him ride off in to the sunset to far ahead to make another run at him. Please tell me your blood wouldn’t instantly vaporize from frustration. So after the race, completely heated he spoke his mind of what he was feeling that exact second. With out knowing all the facts. It just means he’s passionate about what he does. No he doesent want to kill Mike Allessi, he was just pissed he lost the race and got hit. I’m sure after he saw the footage and realized it was a racing incident he calmed down a little and probably regretted what he said. None of you have ever wanted to throw your helmet or curse on the way back to the truck because something went wrong in your moto? I know I have plenty of times. I’m just super competitive. I’m not Phill but I would imagine wining this championship means a lot to him so that is most likely why he got so angry. Yes I also understand that he is a professional racer and there are cameras around. I’m sure this will be a huge lesson learned for him. I know there’s been plenty of times racers do this after a race. Just so happened there were cameras around this time. Just my two cents from a dumb ass mx racer.
Agreed 100%. These so called men on here are pathetic. Like seriously you think Phil is actually going to kill him? Bunch of mentally soft folks here. I guess everyone forgot when RC threatened Matthes and Timmy with a gun right after a moto? Shit was heated, battling for the lead in a race. I would be pissed like Phil too. Maybe the press shouldnt be right in these guys face 2 seconds after finishing a moto.
Dougy1
7/22/2019 4:24am
CPR wrote:
That about sums it up.

You call threatening to kill someone in front of kids Passion?
CPR
7/22/2019 4:34am
CPR wrote:
That about sums it up.

Dougy1 wrote:
You call threatening to kill someone in front of kids Passion?
Yes I am buttercup

The Shop

acres951
7/22/2019 4:53am
Rode the am day Sunday there with my buddy who was at the national Saturday and witnessed this incident and the second incident.

In both cases he felt like it was all Alessi. I haven’t watched the video. He said there was a second incident where Alessi had been looking back and brake checked him as well after Nicolette caught up to him again.

I really have no idea here, but am a little shocked with the defence of Alessi who while seemingly part of a legit family today, has a pretty weird past and history of some shady things.

Whatevs, good day of racing.
tcallahan707
7/22/2019 5:20am
This is all true. It doesn't justify it though. Racing incidents are a large part of our sport. It's understandable for Phil to be fired up, but part of being a great racer is having good judgement and emotional intelligence.
45ACP
7/22/2019 5:58am
Y'all are funny.

I dont really care who's right or wrong, but i applaud anyone who punts Alessi. That dude was such a douche for so many years that he deserves anything he gets.
APLMAN99
7/22/2019 6:00am
CPR wrote:
Yes I am buttercup
Dirtydeeds wrote:
Punctuation goes a long way buttercup!
I think he got it right......
7/22/2019 7:13am
ehr400 wrote:
Agreed 100%. These so called men on here are pathetic. Like seriously you think Phil is actually going to kill him? Bunch of mentally soft folks...
Agreed 100%. These so called men on here are pathetic. Like seriously you think Phil is actually going to kill him? Bunch of mentally soft folks here. I guess everyone forgot when RC threatened Matthes and Timmy with a gun right after a moto? Shit was heated, battling for the lead in a race. I would be pissed like Phil too. Maybe the press shouldnt be right in these guys face 2 seconds after finishing a moto.
A real man wouldn't threaten to kill someone over a race. Perhaps his dad never taught him the levity of those words, and the consequences that can follow from them.
wsmille2
7/22/2019 7:15am Edited Date/Time 7/22/2019 7:16am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
I'm not sure what Tony did. As for riding backwards on the track, that was done once they both crossed the finish line. Both guys turned...
I'm not sure what Tony did. As for riding backwards on the track, that was done once they both crossed the finish line. Both guys turned around facing oncoming racers.

If they appeal (which they will) I think that's the only one that's stands a potential chance at being dropped since the race was over. That said, other racers still hadn't crossed the finish line so an accident could've happened. I'd say there's a 50/50 chance that one could be dropped.

As for the other penalties, pretty certain those will stick. They're not too lenient when it comes to the rules.
scott_nz wrote:
cheers for the apply, i think Phils DQ for threatening behaviour is well justified, the video does not show the riding backwards which is what i...
cheers for the apply,

i think Phils DQ for threatening behaviour is well justified, the video does not show the riding backwards which is what i asked,

the team manager explanation seems to go to before the start as well,
The penalty for riding backwards occurs here -

https://youtu.be/5xwp6K6gNbs?start=8700
7/22/2019 7:18am Edited Date/Time 7/22/2019 7:23am
Maybe it struck a cord and brought back memories of supermini days. Alessi used to ride like a dick all the time. Hands up at people. Brake checking. Etc. and I’m sure these two have hated each other since the beginning of time! It’s so easy to get all pissy on the track. I’m sure they’re over it now. But ya know....Phil made himself look like a dick by screaming at a guy who was calm and collected laying on the ground. So....alessi ain’t no dumb kid anymore. He’s matured.
7/22/2019 7:25am
Spot on, everyone on this thread is overreacting big time
7/22/2019 7:27am Edited Date/Time 7/22/2019 7:28am
ehr400 wrote:
Agreed 100%. These so called men on here are pathetic. Like seriously you think Phil is actually going to kill him? Bunch of mentally soft folks...
A real man wouldn't threaten to kill someone over a race. Perhaps his dad never taught him the levity of those words, and the consequences that...
A real man wouldn't threaten to kill someone over a race. Perhaps his dad never taught him the levity of those words, and the consequences that can follow from them.
Nobody should take anything that anyone says straight after a race seriously, I’ve had many threats over the years which I’ve laughed off. I’m still friends with some of the people now. You’re way too emotionally invested in this subject. Calm down
disbanded
Fantasy
1676th
7/22/2019 7:42am Edited Date/Time 7/22/2019 7:44am
ehr400 wrote:
A real man wouldn't threaten to kill someone over a race. Perhaps his dad never taught him the levity of those words, and the consequences that...
presto170 wrote:
Nobody should take anything that anyone says straight after a race seriously, I’ve had many threats over the years which I’ve laughed off. I’m still friends...
Nobody should take anything that anyone says straight after a race seriously, I’ve had many threats over the years which I’ve laughed off. I’m still friends with some of the people now. You’re way too emotionally invested in this subject. Calm down
He's probably going to be pretty busy for a while looking up all the people that downvoted him, just like a real man would do...
zacksavchuk
Fantasy
2391st
7/22/2019 7:48am
Can’t we all just agree that Phil is and always has been a bitchy little cry baby?
GIwasB4
7/22/2019 8:29am
Can’t we all just agree that Phil is and always has been a bitchy little cry baby?
yes
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
7/22/2019 8:46am Edited Date/Time 7/22/2019 8:49am
ehr400 wrote:
It's not like he laid a hand on him.

Anybody remember Jacksonville 2009?

https://youtu.be/FpTklNQZs5Y

Or the Peick/Friese incident.
jjavaman
Fantasy
3765th
7/22/2019 8:47am
Let me put it another way since you missed the point. Phil knows Alessi won't do shit so he acted like a tough guy. Do you...
Let me put it another way since you missed the point. Phil knows Alessi won't do shit so he acted like a tough guy. Do you think Phil would pull that shit on Masvidal?
brapgod69 wrote:
Hahahaha. This is a stupid comparison. I didn’t realize Jorge Masvidal was a motocross racer. I don’t think Phil would pull up on the street trying...
Hahahaha. This is a stupid comparison. I didn’t realize Jorge Masvidal was a motocross racer. I don’t think Phil would pull up on the street trying to fight a UFC fighter. 😂👍
Would he try it against Weston Peick?
DE262
7/22/2019 8:52am
This is the most attention Canadian MX has ever had.
We should thank both dudes.

Aside from previous issues and everybody's personal opinions about what they think they know about these two, they are both actually pretty cool guys. Both have grown up quite a bit in the last few years.
Things got heated. It was hot. It was a race. For points. And money.
Nobody is going to kill anybody.
It will happen again- and nothing will happen.
Again.

Carry on.
gt80rider
7/22/2019 8:56am
Dig the Canadian announcers.... I need to start watching that series again.....
Hudd_421
7/22/2019 8:57am Edited Date/Time 7/22/2019 9:10am
Anyone finish the Millville Review pod? Matthes claims there was other incidents BEFORE the actual pass we see on TV... Let's face it, Mike has lost all credibility and benefit of the doubt when it comes to suspect riding behavior. I don't care about the post race stuff (it's all hilarious to me) but it sounds like Alessi wasn't innocent and Phil isn't just being a whinny bitch.
gt80rider
7/22/2019 9:00am
Oh and.... the Canadian 30 second board girls are wayyyyyy hotter than what we get at the nats................. sigh.....
DonM
7/22/2019 9:01am
So was RC DQed when he said basically the same thing to Matthes and Red Dog....nope...more stupid Canadian rules...logic has left the building...
tingo
7/22/2019 9:11am
Phil threatens to hit Alessi's kill switch and everyone acts like it's a big deal.
scott_nz
Fantasy
840th
7/22/2019 9:57am
DonM wrote:
So was RC DQed when he said basically the same thing to Matthes and Red Dog....nope...more stupid Canadian rules...logic has left the building...
the FIM/ AMA/FELD or whoever was in control of penalties in the SX series then should be held in high regard to handing out penalties, they were, and still are horrible at it,

and yes, RC should have been penalised for threatening to kill someone else's mechanic, if CHad Reed had done it, he probably would have,
77Moto
7/22/2019 10:27am
Alessi should have asked him if he was hungry and then fed him.

lestat
7/22/2019 10:53am
Phil had a great shot at the grand national title and the big money . Not anymore . Good job hothead ... you screwed yourself 🙄

Post a reply to: Filthy Phil vs. MA800

The Latest