Eat that Ryno!

Related:
Create New Tag

4/24/2021 6:52 PM

After all that trashing of Musquins technique on gypsy tales, he pulls out a W. and whips in Webbs face 😄😄

|

4/24/2021 6:55 PM

Removes neck brace, wins Main.

|

Funny that a guy who never won a premier league race negatively critiques those who continue to do more than he ever did. Ryno is a Kook.

|

Holeshot Coffee Co.
Each bag sold donates $1 to Road2Recovery

And did it after taking off his neck brace, unlocking his hips and wearing knee pads, not knee braces.

|

4/24/2021 6:56 PM

Did Marv unlock his hips?

|

4/24/2021 6:58 PM

His hips were out.

|

4/24/2021 7:44 PM

Janko630 wrote:

Removes neck brace, wins Main.

How many threads you going to say that?

|

4/24/2021 7:52 PM

CW gifted MM

|

Germany 1975 250 CZ Centerport, laydown shocks, mikuni with reed valve, Marzocchi forks with me as the motopilot

4/24/2021 8:19 PM

Musquin has incredible technique I always thought...

|

4/24/2021 9:45 PM

USA wrote:

Funny that a guy who never won a premier league race negatively critiques those who continue to do more than he ever did. Ryno ...more

Don't think Aldon would make a main.....

|

4/24/2021 9:46 PM

Pretty sure he’s still wearing knee braces.

|

Don't ever let facts get in the way of a great story

4/24/2021 10:26 PM

Photo
Photo

Oh believe me, Ryno is eating it up lol
|

4/25/2021 1:25 AM

I forced myself not opening a new thread, but this looks a big point for Ryno.
I could add that I experienced a nice improvement when I stopped using the neck brace, but my speed is too low to be taken in account.
Go Marv!!

|

4/25/2021 2:04 AM

Tim507 wrote:

CW gifted MM

Nope. Coop doesn't gift anyone.

|

4/25/2021 2:16 AM

How many races have been won by guys in knee and neck braces. Quite a few me thinks. Couldn’t be that just the best guy is winning, could it?

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4/25/2021 5:35 AM

Crush wrote:

How many races have been won by guys in knee and neck braces. Quite a few me thinks. Couldn’t be that just the best guy is ...more

Stop dude. You’re being logical.

|

4/25/2021 5:39 AM

Just shows what a narcissist Ryno really is despite pushing his peace and love hippy bullshit.
He’s an attention whore in a deep romance with the sound of his own voice.

|

4/25/2021 5:41 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/25/2021 5:41 AM

313 SlowDown wrote:

I forced myself not opening a new thread, but this looks a big point for Ryno.
I could add that I experienced a nice ...more

Big point for Ryno😂😂😂
Just shows what a kook he really is and how far out of reality he is operating.

|

4/25/2021 5:42 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/25/2021 5:42 AM

USA wrote:

Funny that a guy who never won a premier league race negatively critiques those who continue to do more than he ever did. Ryno ...more

The guy has won enough races and gotten enough podiums that I do this he is qualified to critique...unlike you claiming he isn’t..

Is he a bit out there, yes, but for sure an interesting guy..

|

4/25/2021 6:55 AM

All I saw was the guy wearing knee braces beat the guy wearing knee pads

|

Alright Lunger, Let's Do It

4/25/2021 9:07 AM

I saw Marvin having a buffer behind him who was content with having a large points gap in the championship. Cooper caught him easily, had plenty of opportunities to make a move and chose not too.

For the neck brace argument. Get over it. What Ryno says makes a ton of sense. No reason to get your feathers ruffled.

|

4/25/2021 9:08 AM

USA wrote:

Rotaholic wrote:

That was funny. Also funny are the digs at Ryno.

Ryno -IS- out there at times; but, he's helped MANY riders with discipline, diet, training and "outlook". So, there's always that.

|

Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals. I get my back into my living. I don't need to fight, to prove I'm right. I don't need to be forgiven.

4/25/2021 9:21 AM

USA wrote:

Brad460 wrote:

The guy has won enough races and gotten enough podiums that I do this he is qualified to critique...unlike you claiming he isn ...more

It’s the way that he goes about it that is horrible, meaning that if it is not “his” way it’s “effing” wrong. I understand passion, but that doesn’t always make you “right”

his relentless talking in circles and contradicting what he just said the day or days before

I thank him for his little nugget tips on “form” but everything else, not so much. especially life lessons

hope he finds what he is looking for as he is in a constant state of flux belittling and mother effing people for doing and searching for exactly the same things the he is or has been...

honestly wouldn’t mind having a beer and a chat with the dude as at one time I was seen as a guy that was very good at my profession but as I get older and people change I slipped back to being just a regular guy with a lot of experience and have accepted that, him, not so much

funny that my name is also Ryan, we are near the same age, and my friends have been calling me Ryno since about the same time he adopted the nickname

Congrats to Marv for pushing to the end and not rolling over for Webb

|

4/25/2021 9:22 AM

USA wrote:

Rotaholic wrote:

TeamGreen wrote:

Ryno -IS- out there at times; but, he's helped MANY riders with discipline, ...more

Ryno can dish it so he should be able to take it.

|

4/25/2021 9:25 AM

USA wrote:

Rotaholic wrote:

TeamGreen wrote:

Ryno -IS- out there at times; but, he's helped MANY riders with discipline, ...more

saw you ripping the 125 at Pala on Friday, sorry I had loaded up by the time I spotted you. Would have been fun to make some laps with you on the tiddlers. Catch you next time

|

4/25/2021 9:36 AM

Only thing Ryno is eating is cake after being vinticated what he said about MM and neck braces. Strange MM would take it off after a crash that it appeared to save him.

|

4/25/2021 9:48 AM

Rotaholic wrote:

TeamGreen wrote:

brocster wrote:

saw you ripping the 125 at Pala on Friday, sorry I had loaded up by the time I spotted you. Would have been fun to make some ...more

It was a good day for me. Had a "Big One" on Feb 20; so, I've been getting back out there...carefully. I woulda been STOKED to cut some laps with ya.

Next time.

Stay stoked,

Manny

|

Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals. I get my back into my living. I don't need to fight, to prove I'm right. I don't need to be forgiven.

4/25/2021 11:06 AM

CKNY wrote:

Just shows what a narcissist Ryno really is despite pushing his peace and love hippy bullshit.
He’s an attention whore in a ...more

Do you know him?

|

4/25/2021 1:33 PM

CKNY wrote:

He’s an attention whore in a ...more

Ryno is a kook.

|

4/25/2021 4:19 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/25/2021 4:23 PM

USA wrote:

...does 2000 Motocross of Nations champion count?

Ryno is different for sure and I don’t agree with much of what he says about non moto stuff, but the man knows how to ride a Motorcycle and coach technique...

|