East Rutherford SX Bench Racing - Night Show

colintrax
Fantasy
2342nd
4/29/2017 3:22pm
Dammit. Can we just give the transfer position to Tyler.
TXDirt
4/29/2017 3:23pm
ed921reyes wrote:
to get us threw the commericals why does ricky commentate? he is the goat(supposedly) you would think he would have more then enough money to be...
to get us threw the commericals

why does ricky commentate? he is the goat(supposedly) you would think he would have more then enough money to be at home watchin the races.

It's the producers of the show. They don't care about SX. There is no reason he should be on the air. He's literally that bad. GOAT or not.

The Shop

ed921reyes
4/29/2017 3:23pm
GD2 wrote:
Why do so many former professional athletes become analysts or commentators? Do you think that Troy Aikman needs the money? No. They want to do it.
dont know who that is. dont understand it tho? like work so hard make that money retire. come back and not get paid as much and miss time away from family?
RG1
4/29/2017 3:24pm
That was absolute comedy Grinning
ed921reyes wrote:
to get us threw the commericals why does ricky commentate? he is the goat(supposedly) you would think he would have more then enough money to be...

why does ricky commentate? he is the goat(supposedly) you would think he would have more then enough money to be at home watchin the races.

Maybe because he loves the sport and doesn't want to sit at home on his ass doing nothing? Why all the GOAT hate tonight? Don't get it.
cali11
Damn he tried to drag his ass over the finish line!
ed921reyes
4/29/2017 3:26pm
TXDirt wrote:
It's the producers of the show. They don't care about SX. There is no reason he should be on the air. He's literally that bad. GOAT...
It's the producers of the show. They don't care about SX. There is no reason he should be on the air. He's literally that bad. GOAT or not.
??? i by no means think hes good. i like blair was better when he did it. my question was if you have enough why miss time at home to not make as much?
4/29/2017 3:26pm
ed921reyes wrote:

TXDirt wrote:
It's the producers of the show. They don't care about SX. There is no reason he should be on the air. He's literally that bad. GOAT...
You're so full of shit. No reason he should be on the air? Wow.
Philly215
4/29/2017 3:28pm
ed921reyes wrote:

mxjon454 wrote:
Whats up with ricky getting a divorce? If its true hopefukly he had a prenup, he worked hard for everything he has.
I googled it wondering and his mansion is listed for sale so doesn't look like there's a prenup.
TXDirt
4/29/2017 3:28pm Edited Date/Time 4/29/2017 3:29pm
TXDirt wrote:
ed921reyes wrote:
??? i by no means think hes good. i like blair was better when he did it. my question was if you have enough why miss...
??? i by no means think hes good. i like blair was better when he did it. my question was if you have enough why miss time at home to not make as much?
Passion for the sport? Romo retired to go into the both and will be making a lot less money. I can appreciate that. The problem is RC is a terrible commentator. Give us Blair back please.
GD2
Fantasy
815th
4/29/2017 3:28pm
C'mon A-Ray.
GD2
Fantasy
815th
4/29/2017 3:29pm
Holy jeez damn, Tedder.
mxjon454
4/29/2017 3:30pm
Racing is pretty cutthroat tonight lol
ed921reyes wrote:

mxjon454 wrote:
Whats up with ricky getting a divorce? If its true hopefukly he had a prenup, he worked hard for everything he has.
Doesn't matter of a prenup. Once you have mouths to feed, you have child support, she gets the house, cars, and alimoney.

She was no dummy. RC wasn't her first conquest. The handwriting was on the wall when they were trying to sell the big house.
Kruse317 wrote:
Surprised on all the hate on the track. I like it. Riders making mistakes and struggling usually leads to good racing. For example - Seattle. Isn't...
Surprised on all the hate on the track. I like it. Riders making mistakes and struggling usually leads to good racing. For example - Seattle.
Isn't that what people normally complain about is the 4 strokes making everything so easy and track becomes one lined?
Agree! Looks like a good track to me. Makes for better racing.
x2 Looks a lot slower, more abrupt, technical. Also decent number of 180 turns. Good track imo.

Post a reply to: East Rutherford SX Bench Racing - Night Show

The Latest