Drama between Raha and Axell... again

Related:
Create New Tag

9/2/2019 12:21 AM

Going full TMZ now because Colby deleted this from his IG, this is his version of what happened apparently

|

9/2/2019 12:30 AM

|

9/2/2019 12:39 AM

Finally some legit beefness

|

9/2/2019 12:40 AM

FWYT wrote:

Larry Linkogle looking good sporting the beard and threads.

|

"If you are going through HELL, keep going."-Winston Churchill
"A man needs a little madness or else he never dares cut the rope and be free"-Zorba

9/2/2019 12:45 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/2/2019 12:46 AM

Enquirer minds want to know... whistling

|

Speak softly and carry a big stick.

9/2/2019 2:01 AM

Who?

|

9/2/2019 2:15 AM

This is no mayweather Mcgregor shit talking.

|

GP740
Since 1987

9/2/2019 4:01 AM

I fuckin love raha he’s a personality straight out of the crusty days!!

|

9/2/2019 4:09 AM

Dumbgeon...

|

9/2/2019 4:12 AM

Love both riders and style and rivalry is always exciting in our sport but it shouldn’t go that far

|

9/2/2019 4:27 AM

Looking forward to all the cool boys having a whinge about this topic
I wonder why this all went down though? Like surely axel didn’t just talk smack out of no where

|

9/2/2019 5:08 AM

They’re both grown babies, just ones a clean kid and ones a dirty kid. They’re mad over childish bs. Whatever.

|

9/2/2019 5:13 AM

Never heard of either one of them....

|

9/2/2019 6:28 AM

About time somebody exposes Hodges

|

9/2/2019 6:47 AM

It's sounds too much like a Hodges family tradition to talk a bunch of shit and back down when it's time to put the gloves on.

|

9/2/2019 7:45 AM

How's daddy's money working out?

|

9/2/2019 8:54 AM

Found some footage of it going down

|

9/2/2019 9:16 AM

Non moto

|

9/2/2019 12:03 PM

Raha seems like he would fit in well here.

|

Might order a pizza, take a nap, doesn't really matter.

9/2/2019 1:43 PM

both of these guys seem like pretty mellow people from the outside looking in..but i really fucking hate rich kids who talk shit and back down when its time to brawl.

most if not all rich kids are massive pussies..

|

9/2/2019 2:12 PM

So a prissy rich kid and some white trash kid got into a fight... like that doesn’t happen every single day lmao

|

9/2/2019 2:52 PM

There is a reason the Crusty and Melisha guys all went down hill...
Cant stand Raha and the whole punk scene.

|

9/2/2019 3:31 PM

|

9/2/2019 4:43 PM

deanwhite51 wrote:

Punk scene? Tattoos, black clothing, and a shitty attitude don't make you "punk". It makes you an asshole.

Had to say it.............

|

9/2/2019 5:28 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/2/2019 5:42 PM

I wouldn't turn down the money.
https://m.

|

"A man needs a little madness or else he never dares cut the rope and be free"-Zorba

9/2/2019 5:46 PM

vtec wrote:

both of these guys seem like pretty mellow people from the outside looking in..but i really fucking hate rich kids who talk shit and back down when its time to brawl.

most if not all rich kids are massive pussies..

Can you post link of you attempting a world record distance jump please. If this Axell pussy tried it then I'm sure there's a vid of you somewhere going for it.

|

9/2/2019 5:51 PM

deanwhite51 wrote:

Doddy wrote:

Punk scene? Tattoos, black clothing, and a shitty attitude don't make you "punk". It makes you an asshole.

Had to say it.............

I’ve yet to see this shitty attitude you guys are alluding to. Everything I see him post is about having fun, being thankful for what he has, and doing it his way. I’ve also seen a lot of heaping praise from fellow riders and film makers that are happy to see his recent success.

All this leads me to believe you’re making an asinine judgement about someone’s character based on nothing but his style. Who would I rather hang out with, a guy who’s made his own way and doesn’t care what anyone thinks about it, or the douchebags at the track who sneer and talk shit on anyone who doesn’t fit their image.

|

Make Hillclimb Great Again

Ratbeach Racing

Instagram / YouTube: @485Josh

3dpmoto.com

9/2/2019 6:01 PM

forgive me ignorance on the topic but who is Rana or what is Rana? Is Axel the guy who freerides in his backyard and hits on Dianna all the time?
Is this actual beef or has it been shit said over social media and one of them has copped a punch in the mouth?

|

9/2/2019 6:05 PM

Actual footage of the fight going down. The very last part is the caption on Raha's post where he's hoping to still get an invite to Monster Cup:

|

9/2/2019 6:05 PM

Adam89 wrote:

forgive me ignorance on the topic but who is Rana or what is Rana? Is Axel the guy who freerides in his backyard and hits on Dianna all the time?
Is this actual beef or has it been shit said over social media and one of them has copped a punch in the mouth?

Larry started it with a sharpie

|