Craigslist Convos

Just had a doozy and wanted to post for everyone to get a laugh. Let's see what funny ones you guys have..


|
colintrax
Posts
4695
Joined
8/25/2015
Location
Taylorsville, GA, USA
10/4/2016 7:01pm
Only one I've ever saved.

10/4/2016 7:03pm
Lol makes you think spammers just get your number and ask dumb questions to waste your time.
10/4/2016 7:12pm Edited Date/Time 10/4/2016 7:13pm
buyer: hi you still have the yz250
buyer:?
me: yeah
buyer: take 1500 for it?
me: does it say obo?
buyer: didn't say your an ass hole either....


true story
Andrew337
Posts
129
Joined
6/24/2015
Location
Grand Prairie, TX, USA
10/4/2016 7:18pm Edited Date/Time 10/4/2016 7:20pm
I hate when they don't make an offer, they just ask what my bottom dollar is. I dunno, what's the most you'll pay? The whole point of negotiating is for me to get more than my bottom dollar!

The Shop

10/4/2016 8:17pm
Haha! Georgieporgie those are great!
Flip109
Posts
3460
Joined
6/15/2007
Location
USA
10/4/2016 8:39pm
Got some new numbers to drunk text! Whistling Laughing
colintrax
Posts
4695
Joined
8/25/2015
Location
Taylorsville, GA, USA
10/4/2016 8:44pm
Flip109 wrote:
Got some new numbers to drunk text! Whistling Laughing
You should ask that guy if he sold that stolen bike Grinning
Fog 25
Posts
182
Joined
6/25/2016
Location
Castaic, CA, USA
Fantasy
10/4/2016 9:22pm
Listed a 450 KX. on Craigslist.

Buyer--- I moved here a year ago and sold my kx right before leaving and am regretting it so much with all the amazing trails out here. It's torturous having friend who own and ride bikes here and I am on their loaner or even worse, a rental....
So I have come to the conclusion that it's worth it to clear the checking account buy a bike, but I don't have much, so would you accept $3200 cash? I can come up and grab it today or tomorrow or whenever.

Me-- $3200 is a little short what else you got offer? Wife? daughter? Send pictures.

Buyer--Done, you can have my wife! She doesn't cook or clean and hell, she not that good looking, but she sure does have a mouth on her. Can call the hens home to roost from 5 miles away! Wink

Me-- When you say "she not that good looking" how does she compare to my ex Who dumped my ass!!!



She was a bitch. She like cowboys and would only let you ride her for seven seconds.

Buyer-- Well sir, one would say you are better off to of loved and lost, but shit a 300+lbs cowboys fan just doesn't fall on your lap every day.....and you survive I mean.
CarlinoJoeVideo
Posts
7516
Joined
11/30/2013
Location
Portland/Los Angeles, CA, USA
10/4/2016 9:40pm Edited Date/Time 10/4/2016 9:40pm
I hate to admit it but I'm a Craigslist lowball King. I wouldn't be surprised if someone posts some of me! Hahhaa, there's are the only ones I have still.

----------------------


10/5/2016 6:49am
I sell a lot of bikes. Sold a yz250 for 2300 recently. Retard text me "will you trade for speakers " . I sent back "lol"
ferg722
Posts
219
Joined
6/21/2016
Location
Pitt, PA, USA
10/5/2016 7:11am


TJ 755
Posts
1893
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
North Bend, WA, USA
10/5/2016 7:15am
Guy: How low will you go?
Me: 2 MPH. any slower and you tip over.
656mx
Posts
71
Joined
8/19/2016
Location
Hopewell Junction, NY, USA
10/5/2016 7:28am
I hate when they make a offer in there first text and want to ask questions after that. I usually tell them that with every question the price goes up.
Skidaddle
Posts
1707
Joined
7/19/2016
Location
Woodland, CA, USA
10/5/2016 7:30am
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2016/10/04/154649/s1200_Screenshot_2016_10_04_19_24_37.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2016/10/04/154650/s1200_Screenshot_2016_10_04_19_24_49.jpg[/img]




Dafuq did I just read?
10/5/2016 9:40am
I love the ads that say if you read this it's still for sale... But when you text them it's sold
bh84
Posts
1750
Joined
8/20/2012
Location
Peterborough, ON, CA
10/5/2016 10:09am
Selling my 2004 Z1000.

Buyer: What's the lowest you'll go?

Me: About 2 miles an hour, any lower you'll fall over

Buyer: You don't have to be a dick about it, whats the lowest price you'll take?

Me: Depends, what's the highest price you'll pay?

Buyer: Fuck off its a POS anyway
bh84
Posts
1750
Joined
8/20/2012
Location
Peterborough, ON, CA
10/5/2016 10:10am
TJ 755 wrote:
Guy: How low will you go?
Me: 2 MPH. any slower and you tip over.
I use that line all the time lol
yz133rider
Posts
5027
Joined
8/1/2013
Location
Avondale, PA, USA
10/5/2016 10:14am
2006 Cr250 clean as hell with a title .... Story time....

Last night someone drove 3 hours each way for this bike and walked away, because it had oil on the silencer ..... Tried to explain it's a two stroke, they do that it's normal. Pretty much, uh yeah thats like not a thing.... He didnt know how to start it, just didnt know anything lol His girlfriend understood when i explained you mix oil into the gas and they burn it off. She goes so thats why it smokes, right? Yes, exactly and the oil deposits on the silencer over time. Its normal. She understood, he was just hopeless. So he drove from long island NY to Philly and back for no reason because of some oil residue on the silencer.

Below is the bike he walked from.



BobPA
Posts
8340
Joined
10/31/2013
Location
USA
10/5/2016 11:04am
yz133rider wrote:
2006 Cr250 clean as hell with a title .... Story time.... Last night someone drove 3 hours each way for this bike and walked away, because...
2006 Cr250 clean as hell with a title .... Story time....

Last night someone drove 3 hours each way for this bike and walked away, because it had oil on the silencer ..... Tried to explain it's a two stroke, they do that it's normal. Pretty much, uh yeah thats like not a thing.... He didnt know how to start it, just didnt know anything lol His girlfriend understood when i explained you mix oil into the gas and they burn it off. She goes so thats why it smokes, right? Yes, exactly and the oil deposits on the silencer over time. Its normal. She understood, he was just hopeless. So he drove from long island NY to Philly and back for no reason because of some oil residue on the silencer.

Below is the bike he walked from.



I assume she sees a lot of pavement?

I love how craigslist jabronis now try to get money off their price because of their "travel time". No one understands how to barter anymore
FWYT
Posts
3572
Joined
5/25/2014
Location
San Diego, CA, USA
10/5/2016 11:18am
I was selling my KX-500.

Spammer/scammer: I am interested in the motorcycle. I want to buy it for my 12 year old nephew.

Me: What, are you trying to kill him or something?
10/5/2016 11:18am
Was not for sale for 250$ I said firm on price and dropped it 500$ lol
10/5/2016 11:20am
bh84 wrote:
Selling my 2004 Z1000. Buyer: What's the lowest you'll go? Me: About 2 miles an hour, any lower you'll fall over Buyer: You don't have to...
Selling my 2004 Z1000.

Buyer: What's the lowest you'll go?

Me: About 2 miles an hour, any lower you'll fall over

Buyer: You don't have to be a dick about it, whats the lowest price you'll take?

Me: Depends, what's the highest price you'll pay?

Buyer: Fuck off its a POS anyway
Winner winner winner
tprice07
Posts
2384
Joined
9/29/2009
Location
Fort Dodge, IA, USA
10/5/2016 11:40am
My favorite are the trades. People on craigslist always want to trade...and for guns a lot of the time. As much as I want to take a dirt bike to a gun fight...i don't want to get shot, robbed and/or killed.
Tpog496
Posts
1282
Joined
9/16/2014
Location
USA
10/5/2016 12:20pm


10/5/2016 4:35pm
^Hahahaha thats great
49weasel
Posts
981
Joined
4/12/2013
Location
CANAL WINCHESTER, OH, USA
10/5/2016 6:20pm






10/5/2016 6:26pm
Tpog496 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2016/10/05/154718/s1200_BwFopztCUAArWkP.jpg[/img]


Dude you win! I'm doing this next time

Post a reply to: Craigslist Convos

The Latest