Are American Riders Snowflakes?

Related:
Create New Tag

8/26/2017 8:10 PM

If Herlings raced in the US, the top 3 of 4 guys in AMA motocross would likely be from Europe. WTF?

|

8/26/2017 8:23 PM

I think people who continue to use the overused term of snowflake are pussies .

|

8/26/2017 8:23 PM

I know, the Nationals are sad. MXGP is the future

|

8/26/2017 8:25 PM

ATKpilot99 wrote:

Correct

|

8/26/2017 8:27 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/26/2017 8:28 PM

If Kenny was there it would of been a full former GP World Champion podium?

|

If you don't crash alot you just ain't going fast enough, Danny

8/26/2017 8:28 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/26/2017 8:28 PM

Roczen and Marv are more "American" riders than Euro's at this point. Is Reed a Euro rider?

|

8/26/2017 8:28 PM

SX is where the importance has shifted to for AMA dirt bike racing now. That is the key, less focus on MX, so you can be fast in MX, but if you cannot finish well in SX you will have a hard time getting a ride. Where as if you can go fast in SX but not so fast in MX (compared to the field) it does not matter, you will get a ride.

With an environment like that you will see MX riders in the US just not at the level as those from the MXGP that focus solely on MX.

Still, many of us called Herlings winning it today, I was honestly surprised ET put up any type of a fight in the first moto until his get off. There was nothing in it for him.

|

8/26/2017 8:29 PM

I thought in general it was warmer in America? So wouldn't they melt?

|

8/26/2017 8:53 PM

cbuehler767 wrote:

Roczen and Marv are more "American" riders than Euro's at this point. Is Reed a Euro rider?

But still they are from France and Germany, so yeah they are euros. Reed is an Aussie. Even if they race in the US doesn't make them Americans.

I wouldn't call Covington a euro. Even Osborne has spent more time in Europe than US as a pro but he's still no euro.

|

8/26/2017 8:55 PM

ATKpilot99 wrote:

Hut wrote:

Correct

It seems the absolute height of insult on Vital is to either call someone a snowflake or say they're delusional. What happened to saying someone is "cracked" or calling them a "knucklehead" or "nicompoop"?

|

Retired Mechanical Engineer, published technical writer, mscperformance.com, Bisimotoengineering.com,

8/26/2017 8:58 PM

ATKpilot99 wrote:

Hut wrote:

Correct

This, FFS come up with something even a little bit original.

Hate to break it to you, but anyone who just rode 30+2 and went the distance to become a pro is not a "snowflake", if anything the douche bag posting it from their mom's couch is.

|

Make Hillclimb Great Again

Ratbeach Racing

Instagram / YouTube: @485Josh

3dpmoto.com

8/26/2017 9:02 PM

Lame thread !!

|

8/26/2017 9:03 PM

What if Tomac spanks them next week in Jacksonville?

|

8/26/2017 9:10 PM

I don't really think the term "snowflake" applies in this situation. Hertlings clearly has speed. That does not mean the Americans are "snowflakes".....

|

8/26/2017 9:41 PM

I think people who start threads that are clearly meant to get a rise out of people, while sitting safely behind their keyboards at home are the real snowflakes.

|

8/26/2017 9:51 PM

No they are not. But Herlings reminds me of an America I used to know. He came over to kick our butt. Then kicked our butt. Then told us he had the balls to come over and kick our butt. Dang.

|

8/26/2017 10:25 PM

KAB wrote:

No they are not. But Herlings reminds me of an America I used to know. He came over to kick our butt. Then kicked our butt. Then told us he had the balls to come over and kick our butt. Dang.

LOL true. Love this.

|

8/26/2017 10:27 PM

KAB wrote:

laughing laughing laughing
|

8/26/2017 10:30 PM

jrrundle wrote:

I think people who start threads that are clearly meant to get a rise out of people, while sitting safely behind their keyboards at home are the real snowflakes.

+1

|

8/26/2017 10:35 PM

BB4 Velcro'd his fucking hand to the handlebars.....what a pussy.

|

Tomac and/or Anderson for 2020.....

8/28/2017 5:09 PM

*herlings wins once* *starts questioning the entire american pro athlete line up*

|

8/28/2017 7:25 PM

So much fail, w/OP topic.

So much win, w/retorts to the OP fail.

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!