Create New Tag

4/16/2020 7:10 PM

Photo
|

4/16/2020 7:13 PM

5 pager

|

4/16/2020 7:15 PM

Should take the focus off Cole Seely for a bit.

|

4/16/2020 7:17 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/16/2020 7:19 PM

As they say " a change is as good as a holiday",

It certainly did not hurt Ricky or Kenny.

Btw, Jason fucked us over by coming clean before the news got public, now what can we talk about?

|

4/16/2020 7:17 PM

Team Fried splits from Team Baked

|

4/16/2020 7:18 PM

Cool. Still a fan.

|

4/16/2020 7:18 PM

Look for him to go Kenny 2016 on the boys

|

Alright Lunger, Let's Do It

4/16/2020 7:19 PM

I think it’s kind of cool that Vital MX is so relevant to these guys.

|

4/16/2020 7:22 PM

I wonder if it has anything to do with the outdoors being on the fence or if he was thinking about making the decision long before this virus situation.

|

2017 CRF450r

4/16/2020 7:26 PM

Getting sketchy at the track thats wassup El Hombre

|

4/16/2020 7:29 PM

Glassworker wrote:

As they say " a change is as good as a holiday",

It certainly did not hurt Ricky or Kenny.

Btw, Jason fucked us over by coming clean before the news got public, now what can we talk about?

Rc was with him till he retired so...

|

4/16/2020 7:41 PM

Good luck, Jason. You gotta do what is right for you, and I'm looking forward to seeing you out there when the racing resumes.

|

4/16/2020 7:46 PM

Good news.

|

4/16/2020 7:50 PM

Seems fair, working with the same guy for that many years? Same tracks and so forth. Good way to get burned out.

|

4/16/2020 7:52 PM

So, Aldon isn’t a good motivational coach is what I got out of that. Face it, he burned RC out at a young age, Stewart seemed to hate every minute of it, Villopoto did what he had to to get out early, Roczen rebelled and Dungey was never going to ride outside of his comfort zone no matter what.

|

4/16/2020 7:59 PM

No problem with this at all.

|

4/16/2020 8:03 PM

It seems like Aldon's program really sucks the fun out of it for these guys. They obviously get results, but burn out very quickly. I think Anderson will benefit form a change especially since he has said he wants to keep racing and having fun doing it for several years to come.

|

4/16/2020 8:04 PM

My favorite current pro, and I'm not suprised. Can't wait to see him racing again!

|

4/16/2020 8:09 PM

Covid-19 is the perfect excuse.....for everything! It's definitely a game-changer.

|

4/16/2020 8:12 PM

I inquired with Jason's camp about something ENTRIELY DIFFERENT...I got an "Auto-Reply"...
"It will be ok".
All the while I had NO IDEA. Funny, I had to come to Vital to find out Jason has gone in his own direction.

A smart person will take it at face value...that post that Jason made is "typical Jason". He just wants to change things up and make it fun, again. Think "Kenny and Adam" during one of their practice days.

Good for him.

|

I ripped a start from Egypt and I was happy about that.

4/16/2020 8:13 PM

I'm gonna blame this on Dylan Ferrandis...

|

Support those who protect us....our military, law enforcement and 1st responders.

4/16/2020 8:13 PM

ob wrote:

My favorite current pro, and I'm not suprised. Can't wait to see him racing again!

Don't you have some of his parts on your bike? w00t

|

4/16/2020 8:14 PM

When you lose that fire it's time to make a change. Props to him for recognising it and doing something about it rather than just grinding it day to day. Jason's a natural so I don't see this effecting his results one bit.

|

If talk is cheap, silence must be expensive because nobody can afford it!

4/16/2020 8:25 PM

newmann wrote:

So, Aldon isn’t a good motivational coach is what I got out of that. Face it, he burned RC out at a young age, Stewart seemed to hate every minute of it, Villopoto did what he had to to get out early, Roczen rebelled and Dungey was never going to ride outside of his comfort zone no matter what.

I can see how you'd draw that conclusion; but, Aldon's is simply a very disciplined approach that's extemely committed in training, diet and "day to day routine" to the extent it's a serious part of their lifestyle. I'm sure that it get's old for someone that's a very independent thinker...which Jason certainly is.

But, it obviously works.

Jason's at a point where he should be able to move on and find new horizons. I know his appreciation for Aldon's help is true and honest. For someone like Jason, just getting to go out and train in a differnet environment and with different people...being able to "mix it up"...well, obvioulsy, that's VERY Jason.

I'm stoked for him.

|

4/16/2020 8:28 PM

fullfloater wrote:

Should take the focus off Cole Seely for a bit.

Watch him and Cole make a video...out free-riding in the hills. Brrrraaaaap!

Bwahahahahaaahhaaa

|

4/16/2020 8:30 PM

Probably too expensive to be paying the guy when they are not racing

|

4/16/2020 8:33 PM

Aldon’s program has always been about making guys have a highly successful career that’s potentially shorter than most, rather than a mediocre career that lasts a while longer - which is what saw RV and RD retire earlier than expected.

Also, RV has stated that if he made the change to Yamaha (or another team) and had a breath of fresh air and change he may have also had another couple of seasons left!

Much respect for JA21, massive fan and so keen to see what he does when the season resumes!

|

4/16/2020 8:35 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/16/2020 8:36 PM

No racing going on, probably less money coming in. Aldon ain't cheap, about $250k a year....

|

2015 Beta 500 RS, history: 99 KTM 300, 87 CR250, 84 KLR 600, 82 GPZ 550, 81 KX 250, 80 KX 250, 79 Montesa 414 VE, 78 250 VB, 77 360 VB, 76 360 VA, 75 YZ 125, 74 TM 125, 72 TS 125, 60's West Bend Go Boy Kart

4/16/2020 8:37 PM

newmann wrote:

How many titles did that bunch produce? Just curious. RC, Stewart, RV, Roczen, Dungey...

You can even narrow it down to titles produced while aboard the Aldon train and it's still amazing.

|

4/16/2020 8:39 PM

newmann wrote:

Suicidal_Tendencies wrote:

How many titles did that bunch produce? Just curious. RC, Stewart, RV, Roczen, Dungey...

You can even narrow it down to titles produced while aboard the Aldon train and it's still amazing.

Sure, but, NO DONUTS!

|