AC92

Related:
Create New Tag

1/15/2018 12:59 AM

Scared to throw the block pass on JS17, is that a Team tactic or bad pass agent altogether?

|

1/15/2018 1:26 AM

Was it necessary? Can't remember if AC got around JS before falling

|

1/15/2018 1:56 AM

Calculated, you don't throw out hard block passes on your team mate before the half way point of rd2...

|

1/15/2018 2:17 AM

AC could have passed easily without a hard pass or being agressive. He definitely had the speed. I think he was impatient and threw his front end when he went so deep in that corner. Him and versace are friends too

|

2009 Kawasaki KX450F
2009 Kawasaki KX250F
2002 Suzuki GSXR 600

1/15/2018 3:40 AM

Acidreamer wrote:

AC could have passed easily without a hard pass or being agressive. He definitely had the speed. I think he was impatient and threw his front end when he went so deep in that corner. Him and versace are friends too

That's right. He did go really deep chasing savatgy's front wheel, almost to the end of the corner. I remember Mitch saying Towards the end of one season (I think when baggett, Wilson and Rattray were riding for PC) that he didn't care who won, just that one of them did. Adam still might need what roczen has found this season. Some patience. He did have the speed to just go around savatgy though, I wish he had of kept it on two wheels

|

1/15/2018 3:42 AM

I want AC to win so bad he gives it his all every race. If he passes savatagy I don’t think Plessinger would of caught him. Pushing the front end has to be 90 percent of his crashes.

|

1/15/2018 5:28 AM

Poor AC... I can only imagine his frustration after the race, should have been a win and leading the points instead he finds himself 12 points down and making the same mistakes as last year. Had AC not went down and got around Savatgy clean I think he would have held off Plessinger but kuddos to Plessinger he was haulin. What about Oldenburg taking AC out for what 6th place... that kinda pissed me off but mainly because I’m a big AC fan lol

|

1/15/2018 5:35 AM

So frustrating to watch, the speed is there, the technique is there, the aggression, but damn man he just can't make it work.

|

Washed up Canadian ex-pro couch racer. Selling bikes for a living

2008 KTM 525XC
2009 KTM 450SX
2016 YFZ450R

1/15/2018 6:08 AM

MELTON139 wrote:

Poor AC... I can only imagine his frustration after the race, should have been a win and leading the points instead he finds himself 12 points down and making the same mistakes as last year. Had AC not went down and got around Savatgy clean I think he would have held off Plessinger but kuddos to Plessinger he was haulin. What about Oldenburg taking AC out for what 6th place... that kinda pissed me off but mainly because I’m a big AC fan lol

I agree completely. He could have won that race, or at least gotten 2nd. AP was on another level, so not sure AC could have held him off.

|

1/15/2018 7:52 AM

He was going so fast he was over riding the track. Him and Plessinger were noticeably faster than everyone else.

|

1/15/2018 8:11 AM

The 250s were a bust for him. I think it's time to throw him on a 450 next year alongside Tomac and say goodbye to Grant.

|

1/15/2018 8:58 AM

It's so frustrating to see him continue to make the same small mental mistakes that cost him wins. If he could clean that up, he'd be a champion. Shit, look at last year when he ended up losing the title by 2 or 3 points. If he fixes that problem I think he'll win it considering Plessinger still has his issues with starts and is known to throw it away as well. Either way, those two appear to be on another level speed wise, so I think it's going to be one of them that takes it.

|

1/15/2018 9:54 AM

darkbelow13 wrote:

It's so frustrating to see him continue to make the same small mental mistakes that cost him wins. If he could clean that up, he'd be a champion. Shit, look at last year when he ended up losing the title by 2 or 3 points. If he fixes that problem I think he'll win it considering Plessinger still has his issues with starts and is known to throw it away as well. Either way, those two appear to be on another level speed wise, so I think it's going to be one of them that takes it.

I agree with the frustration here.

Does he need a TUE for adderall? It might help, I don't know? Great kid and rider, want to see him close out many more wins.

|

1/15/2018 9:58 AM

Photo

|

1/15/2018 10:02 AM

Juice_Mann wrote:

The 250s were a bust for him. I think it's time to throw him on a 450 next year alongside Tomac and say goodbye to Grant.

He is signed through next year with PC.

|

1/15/2018 10:04 AM

It’s become very frustrating. WHY? Why does your front end keep sliding out??? I don’t know how many times this has to happen for him

|

1/15/2018 10:05 AM

AC was clearly faster and should have kept pacing Joey and made the move when he had the upper hand. pushing it into a flat corner after a high-speed single jump, total rookie move

|

1/15/2018 10:24 AM

Juice_Mann wrote:

He would be a 10th place rider on 450s and people would post "Has the AC92 train derailed?"

|

1/15/2018 10:44 AM

Why does AC have such a high number? He did score a few points last year didn't he? Or maybe 92 is his sentimental early racing number?

This has probably been discussed here before. If so I'm sorry I did not see that discussion.

|

“Adhering to 1970’s Standards of Political Correctness”

1/15/2018 10:53 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/15/2018 10:55 AM

^^^ 92 was from his amateur days and now it is his permanent #.

Photo

|

1/15/2018 10:54 AM

Juice_Mann wrote:

Rockinar wrote:

He would be a 10th place rider on 450s and people would post "Has the AC92 train derailed?"

AC would not be a 10th place rider on the 450. He would either be up front challenging for podiums or on the ground.

|

1/15/2018 11:26 AM

Whatever AC is or isn't doing right, it's definitely high-level entertainment when he's in the mix.

|

1/15/2018 11:30 AM

peelout wrote:

AC was clearly faster and should have kept pacing Joey and made the move when he had the upper hand. pushing it into a flat corner after a high-speed single jump, total rookie move

Savatgy turned down more than he did before and that made AC do what he did or clean him out!

|

1/15/2018 11:49 AM

Dcross829 wrote:

I want AC to win so bad he gives it his all every race. If he passes savatagy I don’t think Plessinger would of caught him. Pushing the front end has to be 90 percent of his crashes.

I love AC too and want him to win but AC sucked in the whoops and plessenger was making up so much ground in those conditions there's no way he wasn't going to win

|

1/15/2018 12:45 PM

MELTON139 wrote:

Huge AC fan here too....

He dominated the entire day, well, except for the main when things got pretty dicey... But mostly to me, as long as he doesn't get hurt and keeps on the podium, he is working back to where he should be, at the front killing it... the comp should be afraid, if AC builds a little more true confidence, there will be no stopping him...

|

www.bettercallsaul.com
Die Antwoord

1/15/2018 12:49 PM

He is fast for sure, the fastest guy in 250 imo. He just need to stay on his two wheels.

|

1/15/2018 1:56 PM

I think the Pro Circuit guys should throw on a set of worn out front brake pads for the 92 before every main. Might keep him up for the whole moto.

|

1/15/2018 2:05 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/15/2018 2:06 PM

MELTON139 wrote:

gt80rider wrote:

Huge AC fan here too....

He dominated the entire day, well, except for the main when things got pretty dicey... But mostly to me, as long as he doesn't get hurt and keeps on the podium, he is working back to where he should be, at the front killing it... the comp should be afraid, if AC builds a little more true confidence, there will be no stopping him...

People have been saying this since before he turned pro.

He was supposed to be the next RC and RV.

Ain't gonna happen.

|

1/15/2018 2:15 PM

Juice_Mann wrote:

Rockinar wrote:

If Adam had 3 consecutive SX championships, a couple of solid MXON rides on a 450, then yes he would be a disappointment if he got 10th laughing laughing laughing

|

1/15/2018 2:33 PM

Premixed112 wrote:

It’s become very frustrating. WHY? Why does your front end keep sliding out??? I don’t know how many times this has to happen for him

Tall guy, he ends up far back on the bike, to far. Easy to see from video and happens easy to tall riders

|