A2 Bench Racing - The Night Show

ky_savage
Posts
2785
Joined
12/4/2008
Location
Kentucky, KY, USA
1/21/2017 9:48pm
I really hate to see Ken hurt but this is why you humble yourself.
agn5009
Posts
6747
Joined
6/8/2012
Location
State College, PA, USA
1/21/2017 9:48pm
That was bad. I'm happy to see Ken sitting up and appears to be with it. Looks like this will be the Dungey show in 2017.
1/21/2017 9:48pm
Everything changed in an instant
tobz
Posts
3891
Joined
3/5/2007
Location
Adelaide, AU
1/21/2017 9:48pm
logan_140 wrote:
So who is gonna add a * next to dungeys championship again?
Another season and another faster rider makes way for championship for vanilla dunge again.

The Shop

MxKing809
Posts
6374
Joined
10/13/2013
Location
Big Sand Whoops, MI, USA
Fantasy
1/21/2017 9:48pm
That arm snapped like a twig. Hopefully it's just bone they can plate and not a rotator cuff/AC joint issue in the shoulder
RangerLee
Posts
946
Joined
7/23/2013
Location
Spring City, PA, USA
1/21/2017 9:48pm
Thank goodness he is up. I can't help but think "not like this".
RG1
Posts
4661
Joined
7/12/2015
Location
GB
1/21/2017 9:48pm
He just got kicked big time. Nothing he could do about that. Such a shame. He was looking so good
FLmxer
Posts
7314
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
SouthWest, FL, USA
Fantasy
1/21/2017 9:48pm
Bummed fire Ken. It's wierd his last 3 or 4 crashes were the exact same crash and the one before thise was the coming up short deal.
1/21/2017 9:48pm
But what was he doing wrong? He has taken that line all day.
1/21/2017 9:48pm
The accountants at HRC are shitting their pants now.
chris225
Posts
45
Joined
2/11/2016
Location
Henderson, NY, USA
1/21/2017 9:48pm
Webb passed back up to 4th
Aaryn234
Posts
3321
Joined
8/19/2007
Location
South Australia, SA, AU
Fantasy
1/21/2017 9:49pm
Grant the #1 rider at Kawi
cali11
Posts
1545
Joined
2/28/2016
Location
Federal Way, WA, USA
1/21/2017 9:49pm
Wow hope he is ok
Ted722
Posts
4577
Joined
9/21/2011
Location
Sacramento, CA, USA
1/21/2017 9:49pm
Hard to watch those replays. Bummed for Kenny and all that he brings to this sport.
ocscottie
Posts
69092
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Redding, CA, USA
1/21/2017 9:49pm
Im gonna be sick to my stomach. Sick
bturner26x
Posts
3160
Joined
5/11/2012
Location
Acworth, GA, USA
1/21/2017 9:49pm
Was he riding over his head trying to catch Seely & Dunge, then made that mistake?
Monte122
Posts
1517
Joined
6/29/2014
Location
CA
1/21/2017 9:49pm
Malcolm 17th, did he fall or fading?
kiwifan
Posts
9855
Joined
10/31/2009
Location
USA
1/21/2017 9:49pm
kiwifan wrote:
wait for all the anti-Roczen fans to say "I told you so" .....great best I get off vital for a bit so I dont respond to...
wait for all the anti-Roczen fans to say "I told you so" .....great best I get off vital for a bit so I dont respond to them lol
Look up, they already are.Angry
yup !!!!
SKlein
Posts
1505
Joined
3/25/2014
Location
MN, MN, USA
1/21/2017 9:49pm Edited Date/Time 1/21/2017 9:51pm
On a side note, Webb in fourth is an awesome sight. Great to see him finally get some momentum.
mxjon454
Posts
1448
Joined
10/27/2009
Location
Menifee, CA, USA
1/21/2017 9:49pm
Damn that sucks for KR.
Katoomey
Posts
1714
Joined
1/18/2013
Location
USA
1/21/2017 9:50pm
looks like something happened to Stewart as well....

this was not a great night for future of this series...really hope Roczen will be on his bike next week
1/21/2017 9:50pm
Get your tin hats on for all the dungey arse lickers everyone!
Nighttrain
Posts
2771
Joined
12/5/2011
Location
Charleston, SC, USA
1/21/2017 9:50pm
Awful crash. I won't watch it again. Roczen's head hit hard. I hate this part of the sport.
sleeve1
Posts
698
Joined
11/24/2013
Location
Meadville, PA, USA
Fantasy
1/21/2017 9:50pm
Man... that's one nasty crash. Hope Ken's alright.
That stadium is so quite right now.
Skidaddle
Posts
1707
Joined
7/19/2016
Location
Woodland, CA, USA
1/21/2017 9:50pm
I didnt think Dungey was even going to make the main tonight!
Derpin' DJ
Posts
6420
Joined
5/27/2011
Location
Newcastle, AU
1/21/2017 9:50pm
Me right now


tempura
Posts
2075
Joined
5/18/2015
Location
JP
1/21/2017 9:50pm
kiwifan wrote:
wait for all the anti-Roczen fans to say "I told you so" .....great best I get off vital for a bit so I dont respond to...
wait for all the anti-Roczen fans to say "I told you so" .....great best I get off vital for a bit so I dont respond to them lol
No kidding..
Nasty. Could be a broken arm, shoulder or wrist...
Mm471
Posts
344
Joined
11/20/2015
Location
Saint Cloud, MN, USA
1/21/2017 9:50pm
Malcom wipe out?

Post a reply to: A2 Bench Racing - The Night Show

The Latest