Posts
69
Joined
8/9/2017
Location
GB
Edited Date/Time
1/13/2025 11:34am
A bit of fun, obviously they'll be other opinions. It's just kit and helmet set-up. Feel free to add any weirdo choices/brands 😂
They'll be a new poll after each round.
Poll
I noticed lots of pink in the gear this weekend. And I like it.
Tomac, Anderson and the Lawrence brothers all had sweet gear that reminded me of '90s AXO. I like that too.
JuJu and Eli, fa sho
I’m not a big O’Neal fan but J Coop’s gear surprised me, looked good with the Yamaha
That's exactly what I thought about Prado's gear, early 90's Fox or AXO vibes
The Shop
DeCal Works Huge Plastic Inventory of UFO and Polisport kits.
Luxon 4-Post Bar Mounts
$189.95 - $239.95
Eli's practice gear was lit! Wish he would've wore that kit for the night show.
this thread is useless without pictures
Prado and Eli looked the best imo.
Is it just me, or is this year's line backing down from the skin tight gear that has been coming out the past 3 years?
It seemed looser across the board.
Hunters was sneaky lit!! Didn't notice it until just now
This "AXOstars" stuff is killer. If they release it, I will buy:
Awesome to see One Industries back...👍
beaumer's kit was sick.
Jasons version is available on their website
https://www.alpinestars.com/collections/limited-edition-dirt-studios-co…
I really dug the Canvas stuff for smart top honda.
Pit Row
I like the FXR bright green,yellow.
Post a reply to: Lit Kits 2025