Your Inner Circle ?

Rupert X
Posts
11083
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Newark, OH, USA
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 2:13pm

Most of the people you hang around with ?

Are they, generally speaking, motocross / motorcycle people ?

Roughly what percentage are moto folk, would you say?







* Don't ask, it's a clinical study, etc....etc.... Science and what-not.
|
huck
Posts
17050
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Mountain Home, AR, USA
11/18/2009 9:53am
Rupert X wrote:
Most of the people you hang around with ? Are they, generally speaking, motocross / motorcycle people ? Roughly what percentage are moto folk, would you...

Most of the people you hang around with ?

Are they, generally speaking, motocross / motorcycle people ?

Roughly what percentage are moto folk, would you say?







* Don't ask, it's a clinical study, etc....etc.... Science and what-not.
About 1% Moto folk...

moto314
Posts
939
Joined
10/20/2009
Location
Mooresville, NC, USA
11/18/2009 9:58am
Rupert X wrote:
Most of the people you hang around with ? Are they, generally speaking, motocross / motorcycle people ? Roughly what percentage are moto folk, would you...

Most of the people you hang around with ?

Are they, generally speaking, motocross / motorcycle people ?

Roughly what percentage are moto folk, would you say?







* Don't ask, it's a clinical study, etc....etc.... Science and what-not.
About 25% are motocross folk, 50% into motorcycles or mini bikes or simular.
kawa38
Posts
183
Joined
9/3/2007
Location
Cairo, GA, USA
11/18/2009 9:59am
85% moto
peelout719
Posts
2507
Joined
4/30/2008
Location
Ogden, UT, USA
11/18/2009 10:00am
about 80% moto
15% alcoholics
2% family not into moto
3% douchers that think they're into moto but have no idea

The Shop

Tiki
Posts
10677
Joined
8/1/2006
Location
Corona, CA, USA
Fantasy
11/18/2009 10:00am
Rupert X wrote:
Most of the people you hang around with ? Are they, generally speaking, motocross / motorcycle people ? Roughly what percentage are moto folk, would you...

Most of the people you hang around with ?

Are they, generally speaking, motocross / motorcycle people ?

Roughly what percentage are moto folk, would you say?







* Don't ask, it's a clinical study, etc....etc.... Science and what-not.
98% all ride. Off road or MX. 100% of those I ride with on a regular basis.
kaw rider9
Posts
4163
Joined
12/4/2007
Location
East Peoria, IL, USA
11/18/2009 10:08am
95% ride or race.
Highsider
Posts
7679
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Way Toasty, IA, USA
11/18/2009 10:33am
I would have to drive an hour to hang with moto-folk, so I am on Vital, RacerX, etc, instead.
Kinetic1
Posts
2796
Joined
6/4/2009
Location
Gun Lake, MI, USA
11/18/2009 10:35am
75% MOTO and people that I ride with in a regular basis

15% Street bike riders

10% Family/ other friends not into moto or bikes at all for that matter.
mx757
Posts
2275
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Pueblo, CO, USA
11/18/2009 10:39am
i would say about 25% moto peeps, 50% race car people, 20% work buddies, 5% family.
JE215
Posts
71
Joined
7/7/2007
Location
Pasco, WA, USA
11/18/2009 10:44am
1% Moto
80% military
18% family
1% idiots
rhysthomas
Posts
112
Joined
8/12/2009
Location
perth, AU
11/18/2009 11:08am Edited Date/Time 11/18/2009 11:09am
JE215 wrote:
1% Moto
80% military
18% family
1% idiots
me, of all my friends only one is into moto, but thats freestyle and it doesn't really count
zookrider62!
Posts
6825
Joined
12/22/2008
Location
Plano, TX, USA
11/18/2009 11:18am
I only hang out with one person I ride with, and he doesnt have a bike currently.
MIKEY755
Posts
293
Joined
9/18/2008
Location
Montreal, CA
11/18/2009 11:28am
30% moto
30% long time friends
20% alcoholics
20% acquaintances
AdamB
Posts
330
Joined
8/31/2009
Location
Cumberland, MD, USA
11/18/2009 11:37am
Kinetic1 wrote:
75% MOTO and people that I ride with in a regular basis 15% Street bike riders 10% Family/ other friends not into moto or bikes at...
75% MOTO and people that I ride with in a regular basis

15% Street bike riders

10% Family/ other friends not into moto or bikes at all for that matter.
same
BobbyM
Posts
21435
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
USA
11/18/2009 11:45am
Rupert X wrote:
Most of the people you hang around with ? Are they, generally speaking, motocross / motorcycle people ? Roughly what percentage are moto folk, would you...

Most of the people you hang around with ?

Are they, generally speaking, motocross / motorcycle people ?

Roughly what percentage are moto folk, would you say?







* Don't ask, it's a clinical study, etc....etc.... Science and what-not.
2 outta 5 i'd say
G-man
Posts
9423
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Mesa, AZ, USA
11/18/2009 11:50am
100 % moto-related. I honestly can't think of anyone I hang with that aren't into m/c's.

I like it that way....Woohoo
Racer92
Posts
17965
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Central, TX, USA
11/18/2009 11:54am
Moto people are kooks, why would I hang out with kooks?
jmc2
Posts
1353
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Gilbert, AZ, USA
Fantasy
11/18/2009 12:05pm
Good question and I have thought about it from time to time, but most of my friends I have met through moto...90%
dl117
Posts
1547
Joined
2/8/2007
Location
Cambridge, MN, USA
11/18/2009 12:18pm
I have meet my best friends through moto........I have alot of non moto friends thought that you have to explain why you would want to get on a bike again so soon after being hurt.
Larry
Posts
5092
Joined
4/1/2008
Location
Fayetteville, GA, USA
11/18/2009 1:07pm
60% are moto or moto related, I don't hang out with the other 40%.
BK
Posts
740
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Gilbert, AZ, USA
11/18/2009 1:27pm
I'll say 75% are either into dirt or street. The rest are the ladies.....
PaleBlue
Posts
1529
Joined
6/16/2009
Location
Essex, GB
11/18/2009 1:31pm
Larry wrote:
60% are moto or moto related, I don't hang out with the other 40%.
Laughing Laughing Laughing I was trying to work out what I was going to put and, there, you've already said it!Tongue
dr516
Posts
587
Joined
7/10/2008
Location
Visalia, CA, USA
11/18/2009 1:33pm
99.99% moto
TJ 755
Posts
1893
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
North Bend, WA, USA
11/18/2009 2:00pm
my inner circle is 100% on fire after some four star spicy chicken teriyaki...
500guy
Posts
12468
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
USA
11/18/2009 2:01pm
is this Inner circle you speak of anything like the circle of trust ?
Adam43
Posts
3315
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
WF
11/18/2009 2:04pm
Probably about 20-30%.
Racer92
Posts
17965
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
Central, TX, USA
11/18/2009 2:06pm
500guy wrote:
is this Inner circle you speak of anything like the circle of trust ?
Slow ~ Pro
Posts
3834
Joined
3/27/2008
Location
Capistrano Beach, CA, USA
11/18/2009 2:11pm
Nobody let's me hang out with them...
nc_mx_kid
Posts
1485
Joined
3/6/2007
Location
Team Charlotte Motorsports, NC, USA
11/18/2009 2:21pm
70% into moto
20% females
10% nasayers

Post a reply to: Your Inner Circle ?

The Latest