Posts
24230
Joined
9/22/2009
Location
Riga, LV
Edited Date/Time
3/5/2013 1:08pm
Ryan Villopoto:
"They originally told me, we’re going to dock you after the race. And I’m like, whoa, well you’re restarting so start me now… so then they said okay, yeah, yeah, they must have mis-said what they were originally going to do, and ended up changing it. That was good because whatever happened during the race it’s not like I was stuck with winning and then getting docked. So that was good."
"They originally told me, we’re going to dock you after the race. And I’m like, whoa, well you’re restarting so start me now… so then they said okay, yeah, yeah, they must have mis-said what they were originally going to do, and ended up changing it. That was good because whatever happened during the race it’s not like I was stuck with winning and then getting docked. So that was good."
Does that mean when a Red Cross is out you follow the guidelines until the next corner?
BTW, unless it's Daytona, I think you need to include the FIM there. They're the ultimate authority.
The Shop
Luxon 4-Post Bar Mounts
$189.95 - $239.95
DeCal Works Huge Plastic Inventory of UFO and Polisport kits.
is it me or is that not how the race happened? hes mentioning the pass and re-pass between him and stewart EARLIER in the race as if it happened after. and then goes on to say the pass he made on him in the sand (also EARLIER) like that was the last pass. short memory i guess.
Maybe this is where they should allow headsets in the riders helmets on the track so penalties, like a stop and go in the mechanics area, could be assessed but still allow the rider to control his own fate, to some extent, afterward.
Pit Row
And just for the record, while I appreciate that Monster sponsors the series, I can't say I'm a huge fan.
i just read the AMA's explanation on the racerx website.
The rules state that you are allowed to pass under a yellow flag, but you must exercise extreme caution.
Who the hell wrote these rules?? Every AMA rule that I have read as an amatuer has stated that you cannot pass under a yellow flag. Pretty sure most motorsports don't allow passing under a yellow flag.
AMA Pro has just proved itself to be a complete joke to me again. They probably let RV get away with it to make it more interesting for the TV viewers since the points chase will be tighter now.
Amatuer and Pro racing.
Also, not every motorsport have the same colored flags and enforce the same rules.
Post a reply to: WTF is this AMA?