Unadilla

GuyB
Posts
35722
Joined
7/10/2006
Location
Aliso Viejo, CA, USA
Edited Date/Time 8/9/2013 6:59am
The 450 class is still plenty entertaining (loved the resurgence of Trey, Barcia, and Stewart last race). Who do you think takes it this weekend?

How about in the 250s? Can Tomac keep his lead alive?
|
TX24
Posts
2767
Joined
5/7/2010
Location
San Antonio, TX, USA
8/6/2013 7:36pm
Trey or Barcia, have one coming. The Tomac train is rolling on . Gonna miss it, off to Cloudcroft, NM dirt bike riding.
MXR
Posts
3780
Joined
8/15/2006
Location
City, WA, USA
8/6/2013 8:02pm
RV@ Unadilla
2006 2-1
2007 37-1
2008 1-1
2011 1-1
DocMarten
Posts
335
Joined
7/12/2013
Location
USA
8/6/2013 8:37pm
Musquin will be up front...unadilla is pretty much a GP track
8/6/2013 8:38pm
Unadilla fits RV's WFO style pretty well. I'd be surprised if he didn't ace both motos.

The Shop

Brent
Posts
5902
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Temecula, CA, USA
8/6/2013 10:00pm
All those crazy ruts last year made it a wildcard, if I remember right 4 lead changes in the first moto because of crashes?

I think Byrne broke his leg while leading just by sticking it out in those ruts, didn't even fall off the bike...
jgmxdad251
Posts
1253
Joined
11/23/2008
Location
Simi Valley, CA, USA
8/6/2013 10:42pm
Bring on the racing!
hartebreak
Posts
2656
Joined
9/16/2009
Location
Portland, OR, USA
8/6/2013 11:10pm
RD 2-1
RV 1-4
JB 3-3

KR 1-1
MM 3-2
ET 2-3
8/6/2013 11:18pm
KR 1-2
MM 3-1
ET 2-3
juding from how last year was for them, the euros always seem to find another gear at unadilla

not sure about 450 tho
8/6/2013 11:22pm Edited Date/Time 8/7/2013 10:56am
I think tomac will win, and maybe a upset by canard or barcia, either one of those guys will hold it wide at that place!
jamma10
Posts
10573
Joined
8/24/2008
Location
Bristol, GB
8/7/2013 12:59am
hartebreak wrote:
RD 2-1
RV 1-4
JB 3-3

KR 1-1
MM 3-2
ET 2-3
Sounds a bout right. I've got a feeling Roczen will be seriously fired up this weekend.

What is the weather forecast for Saturday?
8/7/2013 2:45am
best track on the calendar in my opinion! would LOVE to ride unadilla!!! real motocross track- be interesting to see if canard/ barcia/ stewart can hang with the 2 ryans. Hope they can will make it a bit more interesting to watch!!!

250 class roczen needs to go 1-1 this weekend! hopefully musquin and maybe osborne can finish between him and tomac and tighten the championship points back up again!!!
BB366
Posts
157
Joined
12/26/2008
Location
Mackay, AU
8/7/2013 3:25am
Reed is going top 5 this week.


It's a lock.
ATKpilot99
Posts
10504
Joined
4/13/2010
Location
Lake Geneva, WI, USA
8/7/2013 3:54am
RV
Dungey
Stewart

Tomac
Roczen
Musquin

But what does this thread have to do with AMA vs FIM ???
slipdog
Posts
10054
Joined
7/25/2009
Location
Nor Cal, CA, USA
8/7/2013 4:17am
I see what you did there... Logical well thought out post to bring about lively discussion relative to the upcoming two-wheeled motor competition in the rolling hills of New Berlin. Gibby, you're a sly fox!

I've got RV and ET for the wins.
IWreckALot
Posts
8677
Joined
3/12/2011
Location
Fort Worth, TX, USA
8/7/2013 5:04am
I feel like MOTO is my food and I haven't eaten for about one and a half weeks. I'm ready for some more racing!

Tomac is the RV of the 250 class. The only guy that can beat him right now is himself. . .

And RV is the RV of the 450 class. . . in case you didn't know. I like where Barcia and Canard are right now. As long as they leave the series healthy, I believe they are both going to hit the training HARD this off season. It sure would be awesome to see Canard win a 450 championship after all of his injuries.
RMRider1
Posts
339
Joined
12/15/2011
Location
Syracuse, NY, USA
8/7/2013 5:27am
best track on the calendar in my opinion! would LOVE to ride unadilla!!! real motocross track- be interesting to see if canard/ barcia/ stewart can hang...
best track on the calendar in my opinion! would LOVE to ride unadilla!!! real motocross track- be interesting to see if canard/ barcia/ stewart can hang with the 2 ryans. Hope they can will make it a bit more interesting to watch!!!

250 class roczen needs to go 1-1 this weekend! hopefully musquin and maybe osborne can finish between him and tomac and tighten the championship points back up again!!!
I agree but I am partial!...I'll be out there flagging for the first time. I get to ride it the weekend of the 17th too...pumped!!!
Regis
Posts
2777
Joined
6/17/2008
Location
Gonzales, LA, USA
Fantasy
8/7/2013 5:47am
I think tomac will win, and maybe a upset by canard or barcia, either one of those guys will hold it wide at that place!
Tommy Clowers is racing?
8/7/2013 6:49am
I think tomac will win, and maybe a upset by canard or barcia, either one of those guys will hold it wide at that place!
Regis wrote:
Tommy Clowers is racing?
Smile
dsmith
Posts
4587
Joined
3/29/2011
Location
way north, IN, USA
Fantasy
8/7/2013 7:54am
Steve Hanson: Barcia's a killer!
er0ck33
Posts
77
Joined
9/12/2010
Location
Brunswick, GA, USA
8/7/2013 7:58am
I hope for a repeat of Millville, but this time the pace is faster and Dungey is in the mix and doesnt check out....epic
4 way all out battle!
8/7/2013 8:19am Edited Date/Time 8/7/2013 9:11am
J Stewart 1-1
Mookster 3-3
R Dungmeister 2-6
R Villo 7-2
Bamster 4-9
Preacher 10-4
8/7/2013 10:57am Edited Date/Time 8/7/2013 10:58am
I think tomac will win, and maybe a upset by canard or barcia, either one of those guys will hold it wide at that place!
Regis wrote:
Tommy Clowers is racing?
Ha ha! stinking I-pads! I corrected it. Wink
Seamorbutts
Posts
1510
Joined
4/20/2013
Location
Lake Charles, LA, USA
8/7/2013 11:53am
Tony Alessi 1-1
8/7/2013 11:55am
1. Barcia
2. RV
3. Dungey

1. Musquin
2. Tomac
3. Osbourne
Seamorbutts
Posts
1510
Joined
4/20/2013
Location
Lake Charles, LA, USA
8/7/2013 1:02pm
1. Barcia
2. RV
3. Dungey

1. Musquin
2. Tomac
3. Osbourne
Nope and Nope.....
Seamorbutts
Posts
1510
Joined
4/20/2013
Location
Lake Charles, LA, USA
8/7/2013 1:05pm
It's gonna go exactly like so:

1. RV
2. RV
3. RV

1. Tomac
2. Tomac
3. Tomac
8/7/2013 1:15pm
RV
JBS
TC

RD more issues with the Pumpkin bike

ET
BB
MM

ET is in KR's head. KR pushes to hard & throws it away
DrSweden
Posts
6761
Joined
8/30/2008
Location
Stockholm, SE
8/7/2013 1:25pm
The forum lost track on what's important lately? Wink Funny Gibby had to start this one.

RV is an easy bet, Tomac as well. Just saying of course...
Camp332
Posts
8762
Joined
8/16/2006
Location
Zoo Jersey, USA
8/7/2013 1:34pm
BB366 wrote:
Reed is going top 5 this week.


It's a lock.
I'm going to agree. I'm rooting for the big TwoTwo machine to be in that mofo!

I'll be up at the Dilla! I'll be giving out throttle-hand fist pumps all day to anyone who wants one.
GrapeApe
Posts
9093
Joined
6/7/2010
Location
Mc Kinney, TX, USA
8/7/2013 1:48pm
BB366 wrote:
Reed is going top 5 this week.


It's a lock.
Camp332 wrote:
I'm going to agree. I'm rooting for the big TwoTwo machine to be in that mofo! I'll be up at the Dilla! I'll be giving out...
I'm going to agree. I'm rooting for the big TwoTwo machine to be in that mofo!

I'll be up at the Dilla! I'll be giving out throttle-hand fist pumps all day to anyone who wants one.
Bro, promise me you will not fist pump, hold up a beer can, or otherwise salute with the throttle hand. It does not end well.

Post a reply to: Unadilla

The Latest