Thanks MM25

reynardfan1
Fantasy
3676th
Dumbass move once again...beginning to think the French are less crafty and more dimwitted when it comes to race logic...maybe he hit his head too hard in practice and shouldn’t have been riding, no way he passed concussion protocol after that slam dance
|
kiwifan
9/27/2020 9:45pm
Dumbass move once again...beginning to think the French are less crafty and more dimwitted when it comes to race logic...maybe he hit his head too hard...
Dumbass move once again...beginning to think the French are less crafty and more dimwitted when it comes to race logic...maybe he hit his head too hard in practice and shouldn’t have been riding, no way he passed concussion protocol after that slam dance
oh I dont know, Bayle was very crafty, probably the most gifted/talented rider ever
Question
9/27/2020 10:12pm
This was more or less covered in the race thread.

Dumb move indeed, not sure what happened, maybe he thought he had so much speed when he tried to make the pass that he was ahead, maybe a little concussion that was not seen after 2 huge crashes in 7 days, maybe feeling it is crunch time and was trying a desperate move to try to get his first premier class title, we don't know.

It is just not common from him. I would call it a "racing incident", it happens everywhere, but I would also logically be a bit upset if I was AC.

The Shop

crusty_xx
Fantasy
156th
9/28/2020 7:50am
Dumbass move once again...beginning to think the French are less crafty and more dimwitted when it comes to race logic...maybe he hit his head too hard...
lighten up, Francis
Nairb#70
9/28/2020 7:56am
Reynard is a French name. You stupid American pig! Cool
jpred
9/28/2020 8:12am
Racing incident...both going for the same line.
toroP
9/28/2020 8:24am
Martin bros? You ok with that incident?
gt80rider
9/28/2020 8:27am
Marv is racing for the championship.... dude is sending it... I would expect no less... Marv is generally a very clean rider.... big fan of AC, and think it was a "win" for him... in the 450 ranks, you gotta show the others you aren't going to be their "B" and just pull over and let them pass.... now all the top guys know that AC would rather go down holding his line, than to just let another guy pass.... For Marv, well that means he has one coming from AC down the road at some point....
chasetwo79
9/28/2020 8:56pm
For everyone saying that it’s dirty, let me ask you this, what would’ve happened if we swapped out Bam Bam with AC? Marvin would’ve been plastered all over the outside of that track.

AC had two choices -

1. Slow down and give Marvin the spot and reset for a chance to attack back.

2. Use the inside advantage and push MM out of the way.

He chose neither and went down.

Next time I bet it goes differently.
Motoxdoc
9/28/2020 9:08pm
I am a total AC fan and that Incident bummed me out, however, I feel like your fanaticism has clouded your judgment. This is motocross!
NoonMoon
9/28/2020 10:41pm
Crash-as-a-rulio left the door open by being too far right..

Marv has plenty of mongrel in him.LaughingLaughingLaughing
Bramlett321
9/29/2020 5:12am
Martins did the exact same thing....brothers no less going for a title and one going for a huge top 3 bonus. Hell that falls on Adam just as much, he should have punted MM to the bleachers holding the inside line. He probably outweighs Marv 40 pounds !!

Post a reply to: Thanks MM25

The Latest