Simply Suggesting We NEED More Of These Legends Races.

Related:
Create New Tag

4/1/2021 2:26 PM

Perhaps one West Coast, one East ? Maybe find a way to make these into charity events, to help downed riders ? This was 2015. Indiana. Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

|

4/1/2021 3:22 PM

I agree a million percent. I loved this event. Ironically I spent the entire time with KW's wife while this race was active - I had never met her before...what a nice person! I think Kevin got second....

|

4/1/2021 3:31 PM

Who's the short hair girl with the cannons? my god..

|

4/1/2021 3:35 PM

Dude. Yes. Absolutely

|

RPM Performance
CT

4/2/2021 12:01 AM

I reckon given RC’s current shape he’d be pretty hard to beat, dude looks race fit again and great to see.

|

4/2/2021 1:16 AM

Dude...no shot of cooper hitting that big uphill. I give this post 7 out of 10. Photo

|

Instagram: vanillaice782
Amateur helmet painter

4/2/2021 4:15 AM

God damn it guy cooper is cool..

|

4/2/2021 4:27 AM

skeef wrote:

The one with the young blonde? - I hate to say it, but that lady looks like that nasty, nasty piece of work, Ghislaine Maxwell ........

|

4/2/2021 6:02 AM

Think we could add The Ryans into the mix,now, too ? Maybe get DV ? Ezra ? JD ? Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

|

4/2/2021 6:19 AM

Didn’t this race piss KW off?

|

Alright Lunger, Let's Do It

4/2/2021 7:32 AM

Johnny Ringo wrote:

Didn’t this race piss KW off?

Never heard that. But I’d like David Bailey to be there. And RJ and Trey Canard. JMB, DV, Pourcel, Everts, Semics, Huffman, Button, every.....body

|

4/2/2021 7:36 AM

* That picture of Chris Pourcel and his GF is fascinating and quite remarkable to me, they were standing there for several minutes, watching Emig, Ferry and some others interact, like us regular fans ! Astounding.

|

4/2/2021 10:54 AM

Absolutely Rupert. When and where?

P.s. Would this Legends Race be open to those whom are Legends in their own minds? Asking for a bashful friend.

|

4/2/2021 11:05 AM

skeef wrote:

Bearuno wrote:

The one with the young blonde? - I hate to say it, but that lady looks like that nasty, nasty piece of work, Ghislaine Maxwell ...more

Ah you had me for a second. Bravo

|

4/2/2021 12:29 PM

I thin it was Reynard who was pissed. I heard RC and K-Dub thought they would go 1 and 2 easily, so they were gonna showboat out front, but they failed to tell Reynard about it. Didn't K-Dud get super tired? I may be wrong, I'm old my memory is shot.

|

4/3/2021 7:05 PM

It’s a cool race, don’t get me wrong, but if they are going to be giving up track time during pro day I would rather see it be used for the 125 Series. Make it a proper 2 Moto’s 15 Min each.

|

4/3/2021 8:29 PM

How did Tommy Hoffmaster do ? He went out to Cali. For a spell in the winter in 98. April race at Aztalan Wi. He had a pc RM125, chose the gate next to Eron Ezerins a guy that never lost in Wi. Or IL. Best race I,ve ever seen. Byron iL. Was great to, add Jr. Jackson fast as hell, Ezerins dominated 125a, 250a, 25 plus on Sunday. Friday night sx in Lake Geneva same thing, Kawi is flying riders out from Cal., Ezerins every round domination. Same thing at red buds night races, 125, 250 a, 25 plus, 400 per class from Suzuki. Bone stock bikes. He beat the fastest rider in Florida, that dude was pissed. Saying who the fuck is that Ezerins, nobody beats me in Florida. There is local riders at smaller tracks , that can handle a lot of pro,s . He had a beater Astro van, then a nice dodge van

|

4/4/2021 12:27 PM

smashingpumpkins167 wrote:

Dude...no shot of cooper hitting that big uphill. I give this post 7 out of 10. Photo

Guy Cooper, total badass

|